It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

i have a friend who works at dia and has been there for awhile now. there are so many doors they dont let any one in especially down in the 2nd basement.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
I do live in Denver Colorado and they do this every year it could be a coincidence that obama is there on the 27th and they are doing the drill at the same also with the elenin alignment this is interesting just have to sit back and wait to see what is up!!!

It sounds like the whole city is a gigantic military base and full of bunkers for catastrophes. Since this kind of drill happens yearly in Denver, maybe the Illuminati are having their yearly meeting? Kind of weird that Obama will be in town (for interrogation). Population reduction coinciding with 2012 is even scarier.
edit on 9/22/2011 by Asheliate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

My intention was not instill fear! Only awareness.
I simply was concerned about this event and the timing......
Maybe its nothing but it could also be something, so I dont feel bad about pointing this out!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Good for you, you should never feel bad for pointing out things that seem strange. Of everything you can do to be prepared for the worst, knowledge is the best tool you can have.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf
thousands of us know whats under denver so when nibiru gets here thousands will be trying to get in so they are training for it thats all

I do not know what is under Denver, please enlighten me with facts and or pictures....

Oh what? you say there are none? Well why not? Oh you say TPTB won't let you take photos, well that is OK do you have any evidence of your claims?

Yes I have read the post here and else where about these claims or claims similar to yours...and none of them have ANY factual proof, just fantastical conspiracy claims.
edit on 22-9-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI
reply to post by Asheliate

i have a friend who works at dia and has been there for awhile now. there are so many doors they dont let any one in especially down in the 2nd basement.

Why would everyone have access to every door? That seems like it could cause security breaches to me. Sounds like security is on the right track...

link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Show him the ones of the holding cages or the gigantic sprinkler chamber! I would do it myself but I'm too scared.

Seriously though, people put up a fuss when the pictures of the holding cages got leaked out so the public was told that it was for storage.

link   
Well, once again I had to look no further thatn the first page or two to find the resident ATS debunker assuring all of us that he holds the keys to reality and everything is fine.

Thankfully it looks like the "Phagetards" numbers are dwindling and there are more and more people who choose to get their perception of reality from MORE THAN ONE SOURCE!!!!!!!

I don't like the fact that I have to travel to Seattle this weekend.
It is making me nervous.Whether or not anything comes of this,
The "S" is going to hit the "F" really soon, you can count on that........unless Phage says otherwise of course.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I agree, it's gonna hit the fan soon. It may not be this weekend or next week but something is gonna be going down soon, it's just a question of what and when.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Well, once again I had to look no further that the first page or two to find the resident ATS debunker assuring all of us that he holds the keys to reality and everything is fine.

Thankfully it looks like the "Phagetards" numbers are dwindling and there are more and more people who choose to get their perception of reality from MORE THAN ONE SOURCE!!!!!!!

I don't like the fact that I have to travel to Seattle this weekend.
It is making me nervous.Whether or not anything comes of this,
The "S" is going to hit the "F" really soon, you can count on that........unless Phage says otherwise of course.

Hate to do this but I have to...

You jealous Bro?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Something struck me as odd about the operation name. I don't really know why, but it seemed like it was an echo of something I had heard before. It took a few minutes to connect the mnemonics...

The title "Operation Mountain Guardian" reminded me of "Operation Market Garden" for some reason. then I looked up the wikipedia entry on this WWII operation - which reminded me of the whole "WWII level event" thing (Pearl Harbor level attack on 9/11), etc.

So it's super far fetched, but I wanted to put it out there just in case someone else had the same deep subconscious connection I did.

From wikipedia: Operation Market Garden (17–25 September 1944) was an Allied military operation, fought in the Netherlands and Germany in the Second World War. It was the largest airborne operation up to that time.

Could this be a big ass airborne event?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hate to do this but I have to...

You jealous Bro?

Of what exactly?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yearzero

An airborne event against who? We would not need to drop troops onto our own soil and the idea that any other country could make it past our perimeter detection/defenses to drop airborne in on us is highly improbable.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

hahaha oh you spoke so much truth in that post. Prepare to put on your flame jacket though.

Staying on topic; we only have around a week to go so lets all wait and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

phage

phage go back to space physics and astronomy, you rule to much stuff out... talk about sheeple

edit on 22-9-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Isn't it lucky that these secret plans always use a name that we can make easy word associations with? Isn't it also lucky that the PTB have decided to do the same thing as 9/11 twice in a row? Isn't it lucky that the President of the United States of America always schedules a visit to places that are planned for an attack? Because we'd never guess otherwise, would we?
edit on 22-9-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If our government is expecting something to happen then they would of course call it an "exercise".
If nothing is expected, then why have all the nation practice at once? It seems that monitoring of procedures would best done a few agencies at a time. But this appears to be all police/fire/and military at once across the board.
To prepare for some "catastrophic event?" That might effect the whole nation at once? Thats not terrorism, thats naturism.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Naturism? Is it warm in Colorado this time of year?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If there were some imminent threat to our nation our government would certainly keep it hidden from the people as long as possible. Releasing the information to the public would only create mass chaos and make it harder for them to maintain control.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There's too many "coincidences" going on in these times we're living in, for it to just really be a bunch of weird random happenings. It looks as though the time has arrived.

This is what pushes it over the top in my eyes...www.sonoma.edu...

It probably would be a good idea to buckle your seatbelts
edit on 22-9-2011 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join