It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

I was thinking that also along with OMG the end.

They are getting all the personnel there to guard their mountain when the tragedy hits. Maybe they think hordes of people will be trying to get in because everyone knows about the underground there. If they knew something was going to happen, they would want the military man power there to protect them and declare martial law.
edit on 21-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinger94
Hoping that 81 different agencies would keep their mouths shut. That is way too many people to trust to not say anything.

Why would the agencies be told anything? You have to have them involved albeit on a need to know basis otherwise when you were practicing your "drill" they would ask a lot of questions as to why they weren't involved.

If there are nefarious reasons behind this drill, the fewer people that know the true motive the better. Those bunkers can hold a lot of people but not people like them.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

I too have wondered about this being some sort of "perimenter"
After seeing military do some sort of operation on 1-25 just before the lincoln exit (which is the sky ridge exit) and then hearing about a similar operation on C-470 out past santa fe near the reservoir a few weeks before that...I have wondered if there isn't some plan in place to either keep people in, or out!

link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Well i didn't know of some of the coincidences there were with major events and military drills...And no, whatever i post is what I'm thinking not from anyone else.

If you didn't notice i edited my post to correct myself, probably right as you were replying to me.

Also, i do remember a few instances where threads were posted like this about the same thing but in different locations and nothing came from it...I'm just going off of my own experiences.

No need to get feisty

edit on 21-9-2011 by dannotz because: spelling

link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Being that you live by the DIA, have you ever heard strange noises? Maybe felt the ground rumbling? Seen anything unusual at all?

I'm sure i'm not the only person that would be interested to hear about anything you've experienced.

Do tell!

NOTHING AT ALL. And I can see it from the block corner. I just posted yesterday about crazy panic attacks I've been having out of the blue. Maybe I can sense a disturbance! lol But really. There hasn't been anything out of the ordinary. There have been a TON of cops in the area. Not doing radar. There have been issues with break ins in the area so I just assumed it was that. Buckley Air force Base is somewhat close to me as well and there has been a lot of activity with the military planes. My kids have enjoyed watching the planes.
So who knows! I am definitely going to keep my eyes and ears open. And a camera handy!
I keep searching the local news and there is NO mention of this whatsoever. You'd think they would want to prepare people so we all don't freak and assume there is a terrorist attack or something going on.

Another note, gas has sky rocketed here in Denver the past few days as well. Don't know if that's connected at all or not. $3.75 for freaking mid-grade.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I have enough common sense to know if I looked up I would see a killer asteroid headed my way.

Not if it came out of the Sun. Ever read a book by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle titled Lucifer's Hammer?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Time to stop the silliness. Really.
I called my brother, a federal marshall in Denver, and the world is not ending. No doom. Soccer for my nephews and niece, but that's about it.

Now the week AFTER next. . . .

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

I am a HAM radio operator. I live in a major city. Each year we have a city wide emergency preparedness drill. Ours is in October. It really could be just a drill/exercise. HAM radio operators often participate in these types of events.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by budhama

I live literally 3 miles from park meadows mall, this is gonna be pretty exciting. i can see the whole state from my room. I will be sure to grab a camera and go drive around these parts mentioned

I live in Centennial so I'll definitely have my camera handy. Hope they don'y arrest me for taping!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Ah yeah. That's a good 10 mile stretch or so if you're on c-470 headed to I-25. Interesting.... let's hope it's to keep people OUT. Not IN.
I am so thankful that I live NE of the city and can hop onto I-70 and head to Kansas! LOL.
It is concerning though. And with all the construction, everything has been a huge mess on the highways. There is no easy way in or out at all.
I just can't think of WHY.
We also have Lockheed which they haven't mentioned yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Most likely.... evacuation drills in preparation for Dec 2012.

Need to clear the way to allow the 'privileged few' into their underground bunkers.

...I'm not joking either.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The UN is in recess or something from roughly Sept 25 - Oct 10 th.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Just like on 9/11 when there was a big military exercise (just by coincidence) at the same time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I always wondered how they were gonna get all the elites into that bunker they built without anyone noticing. I mean, there is enough room in there for quite a few people. People would notice strange activity if it was done in plain sight.

I guess I have my answer.

I really hope this isn't the case.

EDIT: Last thing they want are the peasants banging on the doors before all of the elites got in haha!
edit on 21-9-2011 by litterbaux because: See above

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarineRecon77
This is a standard exercise. When I was in the Marine Corps, I participated in a number of these around the Los Angeles area. One time we completely shut down the Burbank Airport to conduct a simulated terrorist chemical attack. This was back in mid 90's. So I would not worry to much about this or read to much into it.

+1 , when I was stationed on MCB , Kaneohe Bay we did a mass casualty drill out in town during *RIMPAC 2000

RIMPAC 2000 was the 17th in a series of Pacific naval exercises conducted periodically since 1971. RIMPAC 2000 was the largest maritime exercise in the world. This international exercise took place in the waters off Hawaii from May 30 - July 6, 2000. RIMPAC 2000 brought together the maritime forces of Australia, Canada, Chile, Japan, the Republic of Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States of America for training operations. In 2000, the ROK Navy participated in this exercise for the 6th time since its inception in 1990. More than 50 ships, 200 aircraft and 22,000 Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Soldiers and Coast Guardsmen were involved in this regularly-scheduled exercise. This year's exercise involved a wide variety of land- and carrier-based aircraft, amphibious and ground forces, surface combat, support and amphibious ships and submarines.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'll be pissed if the Govt goes through with another false flag terrorist attack without giving me fair warning.....Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me......
edit on 21-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by Phage

Understood but just pointing out that this is clearly more than just your typical emergency exercise running at the fairgrounds with local EMS and Fire.
I am putting it out here as odd, because of the timing and current state of speculation. I have tried to remain level headed through it all but this has definitely piqued my interest. I hope this is just an exercise with no secret intentions. I just think everyone should be aware and on guard...in case.
I would rather be wrong and prepared than be right and surprised!

Also the distance between the sites. Park Meadows, Mile High and DIA (and other sites). All across the city.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So is Denver a safe area geographically??? I mean, if there was a major world wide disaster you would think they wouldnt make a bunker in a area where there isnt a super volcano thats due to explode any year now...I mean, it is way overdue....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Someone did mention lockheed many posts buried by now......
They said something about noticing an odd amount of security. More than usual.....for what its worth. (my rough quote of what they wrote)
Im on my phone so I can't dig and look for it at this point.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

What is fascinating me is how there are so many in-betweens...

There is the equinox on the 23rd, this lions heart or...the watcher of the north will be visible, during a time going into a Super Moon, New Moon Sept 27th. So the new moon is also an in-between. The Super Moon has lots of the Elenin peeps paying close attention. Some talking head coined the term Super Moon (aka earthquake moon) again, an in-between

I guess it's a handy time to be miles underground...just in case lol

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join