It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
so did someone mention yet the acronym for Operation Mountain Guardian is OMG ?>??

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
There's too many "coincidences" going on in these times we're living in, for it to just really be a bunch of weird random happenings. It looks as though the time has arrived.

This is what pushes it over the top in my eyes...www.sonoma.edu...

It probably would be a good idea to buckle your seatbelts
edit on 22-9-2011 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

"September 26, 2011 is a starting point using a 360 day year count"

link   

link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
If there were some imminent threat to our nation our government would certainly keep it hidden from the people as long as possible. Releasing the information to the public would only create mass chaos and make it harder for them to maintain control.

Ancient Aliens on The History Channel recently had an episode about plagues associated with falling asteroids, comets, etc. The episode stated that almost all plagues occurred shortly after an asteroid falls to Earth. It is entirely possible that the fragments of Elenin could contain life that is hazardous to us.

(see link for the rest of the parts)
edit on 9/22/2011 by Asheliate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

Only they were really falling spaceships and burnt ashes of aliens falling to Earth, that infected people.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

What, of being blind???

Look at how many 'events' have coincided with 'exercises'. Or don't. Ignorance IS bliss after all.

edit on 22-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

www.foxnews.com...

They are guesstimating sept 23 give or take a day

FEMA.......................... great lol doodooodooodoooooo

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Even being a non-US, I follow this thread with a lot of curiosity hoping, in the same time, that nothing bad is going to happen to you, guys and this O.M.G. thing will turn to be exactly what they told you: a drill.
There are, however, some questions popping in my head:

1. IF something "MAJOR" and supposedly bad is planned for Denver area, then why the U.S. President is there? Isn't he supposed to be somewhere safe instead of getting straight into the "snake's lair"? Or maybe I misunderstood the thing?

2. Why the military would announce a drill, since in case of something really bad hapening, the noise and smoke would be the last concern of everyone there? "Bad" as in "casualties", right? Well then, why they didn't raise the alert level, telling people to stay indoors, with their shotguns loaded?

3. Some guy here popped out with something about DIA symbols and hidden infrastructure. I read a lot about DIA murals, the famous horse, the plaque inside the Great Hall, underground tunnels and so on. However, despite the fact that the entire underground system could be exactly what is supposed to be - a place of refuge in case of poo hitting the fan - there's another question that disturbs me: these guys, evil guys, from TPTB, Illuminati, Masons, Skull-and-Boners (sic!) are supposed to know each other pretty well, so why the heck they're trying so hard to place their symbols all around the world, like silly kids, trying to puzzle everyone while they're laughing on the other side of the window?
I mean, come on, since they have so little care about the rest of us, why giving us so many clues? For me, it's senseless... A statue here, a mural there, a plaque, eyes on the buildings' walls, pyramids and suns... why so many symbols since they already know them, know their meaning, know what will happen... just to keep us busy? I don't buy that.
Or maybe, just maybe, these conspiracy theories are already encased in another conspiracy and this one is part of another one... plans within plans within plans, you know; maybe ATS is THEIR website and we're just giving away all of our methods to defend ourselves so they will know where and how to strike when the time will come... now THAT is disturbing...

No, I'm not THEIR agent... in fact, I live in a country so screwed that when the SHTF nobody will even know we existed somewhere on this planet.

edit on 22-9-2011 by shansen because: correction

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

LOL - Or tourism? Thats pretty scary stuff too. I think I'd rather be swamped by nature than people. My ears are popping, i have to bang on the side of my head... excuse me.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Check this out went to my local news website in denver not one mention on their website 9news nbc affiliate www.9news.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

I have just a few things to say.

To my understanding and my OPINION. I believe they put their symbols in plain sight because they knew people were going to say "Why in plain sight?" or similar. Its like their mocking us in their own evil way.

Edit: I believe the symbols have something to do with them communicating with one another.

Just my thought and opinion.

edit on 9/22/11 by Mortika because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Mountain Guardian... Guarding the mountains. Or guarding everything from the mountains? Or Guardian is singular, is there not many people left? Staying in the mountains to guard them? Like a castle on the hill.
Somebody make sure and watch that big Air Force One blue bird float down to ground and follow where the pres goes. I mean really follow, cause if he's heading towards a bunker complex, they will have a diversion.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shansen
there's another question that disturbs me: these guys, evil guys, from TPTB, Illuminati, Masons, Skull-and-Boners (sic!) are supposed to know each other pretty well, so why the heck they're trying so hard to place their symbols all around the world, like silly kids, trying to puzzle everyone while they're laughing on the other side of the window?

I guess you've never noticed how cats love to play with mice before they kill them. How about the schoolyard bully that taunts you before beating you to a bloody pulp?

It's the ultimate act of defiance knowing that you are about to get away with something that you can never be prosecuted for. They live, we die, they rebuild and breed more slaves for the next era.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Oh yeah without a doubt norad air force acadamy buckley airforce base to mention a few and also not to mention super max security prison that holds all the terrorists and really really bad guys might as well call denver and the state of colorado fema camp usa

reply to post by Asheliate

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mortika
reply to post by shansen

I have just a few things to say.

To my understanding and my OPINION. I believe they put their symbols in plain sight because they knew people were going to say "Why in plain sight?" or similar. Its like their mocking us in their own evil way.

Edit: I believe the symbols have something to do with them communicating with one another.

Just my thought and opinion.

edit on 9/22/11 by Mortika because: (no reason given)

Okay, I got you, but WHY? I mean, there's a reason for everything, right? What are they hoping to achieve by us asking each other "Why in plain sight?"?
If they're doing this only to have fun or to keep us distracted, then they are just stupid... we have enough distractions around, like "I just lost my job" or "The blasted bank took my house" or "How can I put more food on the table?"...
So, again, what is the reason behind all of these?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
should i be worried about this guys im like 5 miles away from park meadows mall seriously why is this all going down when Obama is about to come here

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

www.foxnews.com...

They are guesstimating sept 23 give or take a day

FEMA.......................... great lol doodooodooodoooooo

time to pull out the spin machine - so when people look up they have a place to falsely cognitively put what they see - instead of yelling The Sky Is Falling?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How many of these exercises go off without a real attack happening? 99.99% of them

9/11 was an exception,

What about 7/7?
was that an exception too?

PEACE,
RK
edit on 22-9-2011 by Rigel Kent because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura Denver airport
I consider Mr. Ventura a reliable source.

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by akapapasmurf
thousands of us know whats under denver so when nibiru gets here thousands will be trying to get in so they are training for it thats all

I do not know what is under Denver, please enlighten me with facts and or pictures....

Oh what? you say there are none? Well why not? Oh you say TPTB won't let you take photos, well that is OK do you have any evidence of your claims?

Yes I have read the post here and else where about these claims or claims similar to yours...and none of them have ANY factual proof, just fantastical conspiracy claims.
edit on 22-9-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by ahybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shansen
Okay, I got you, but WHY? I mean, there's a reason for everything, right? What are they hoping to achieve by us asking each other "Why in plain sight?"?
If they're doing this only to have fun or to keep us distracted, then they are just stupid... we have enough distractions around, like "I just lost my job" or "The blasted bank took my house" or "How can I put more food on the table?"...
So, again, what is the reason behind all of these?

They want a One World Government, One Religion, a One world currency. Why? For they can control all.
They want us to also worship the wrong god. They want us for their own gain. They are trying to get rid of the meaning of life. Just live. Have fun. Look at the beauty in nature. Love, and be with your family.

They know how to make us think the way they want. The more people realize this the less people they control. Don't be their puppet. Realize what the media is telling you.

I seriously almost cant watch anything for my self in front of my kids without a mention of lust or sex on the programs. Cartoons are even getting bad.
edit on 9/22/11 by Mortika because: Had to add some more.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join