It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
Whatever happens if anyone actually see these drills kicking off try and film it please. Would be very interesting to watch methinks.

But only if you want to be charged with wiretapping.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

Wow, good point, didnt noticed the difference in Emergency and just excersize, why is it an emergency?, im spooked now

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

My guess is Elenin is expected to crash smack dab into Denver or the surrounding area,

Hmmm.

Everybody is going underground.

Big ol' brown dwarf is going to hit.

Why is everyone afraid of a falling mexican midget? I think thats discrimination.

How can this poor dwarf be at blamed for being gravitationally challenged?

so sad. I think I hear El Enino crying as he is hitting max velocity.

His poor, scorched tuckus.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think this is a monumental age, 2011, leaves many people laying around lazily waiting for something to happen, to grow wild flowers to arise their arousal. I see no fine lines in these vows, it sounds like a field exercise, which I guess makes civilians act in their ways...

We wont be breathing smoke a week from now...

So keep looking thru the crack, at the symbols that are so simple their to complicated to understand...

BOO!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Cell phone camera sneaky peep spy ring activated. Go Now!
Hide in the bushes, the alleyways, on mountain tops and get footage!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I don't know about the other services, but in the Marine Corps at the start of the Iraqi War (the second act) MP's had the regular MP's that would be the cops on the bases, but also had "Field MP's". Many of the MP's were involuntarily transferred to Field MP's. They conducted much of the same training as the infantry.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Did you ever come to think that the reason the potus will be in Denver is because of the possibility part or all of Elena will hit the ocean, and create a large wave that will encompass a large part of western United States? It would only be logical to move to hire ground if that were to take place. Denver is 5000 to 8000ft. above sea level. It is just a thought some might consider….

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I live in Denver. By Denver Intl Airport and work in the Park Meadows area quite often. I've also been in Sky Ridge Medical Center numerous times (chronically sick kid).
1. I have seen nothing in the local news about this which is concerning...
2. There is NOTHING special about the Park Meadows area except for the really upper class citizens that populate the area, tons of stores, a huge mall, and the new IKEA they just built.
3. Sky Ridge Med Center is THE best hospital in the state in my opinion.
4. Cheyenne Mtn and DIA are a good 2 hours away from each other if you aren't in traffic.
5. The stadiums are also located far from the Park Meadows area. They are in Downtown Denver. So this sounds like it's not going to be localized... it seems as if it's almost a perimeter of some sorts.

But I have heard nothing of it. Although I think I'm going to press my dad for information. He works for the state and up and left this morning for Durango, CO and won't be back until Sunday. He said for work, but that was it.
I also have friends who are firefighters and police officers. Time to start asking! I will definitely have my camera ready though! Should be an interesting couple of days...
I'll also be avoiding the highway that goes through the park meadows area. I'm sure that will be 10x worse than it already is!

WTF?! They are looking for volunteers? And a total lack of info... ridiculous! www.omegaresponders.org...,R
edit on 21-9-2011 by PassedKarma because: edit

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I just can not BELIEVE this isn't in our local news! I'm sorta angry!!! I did find a link from Denver Public School's website.

edison.dpsk12.org...

Hahaha Operation Mountain Guardian... OMG.
edit on 21-9-2011 by PassedKarma because: edit

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Did you ever come to think that the reason the potus will be in Denver is because of the possibility part or all of Elena will hit the ocean, and create a large wave that will encompass a large part of western United States? It would only be logical to move to hire ground if that were to take place. Denver is 5000 to 8000ft. above sea level. It is just a thought some might consider….

We would so see such a heavenly event by now....

What is the point? Oh the idiots that run the country are smart enough to run for the hills....

meh I disagree...

I have enough common sense to know if I looked up I would see a killer asteroid headed my way..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Chances are this really is just an exercise. Otherwise, the only people that would know something was truly going on would have to be way, way up top. Hoping that 81 different agencies would keep their mouths shut. That is way too many people to trust to not say anything.
The exercise on 9/11 was run with a few different agencies military and civilians. It was this very exercise that created confusion whether the attacks were real or just an exercise.

I have some examples but I need sources to back them up of other exercises that were being conducted and turned into a "terrorist" act. IE The bomber in Times Square while the NYPD was conducting an exercise that helped them prepare for a car bomb in times square.

I really do believe that this will be no big deal, just an exercise. Using the Broncos stadium makes my conspiratorial synapses fire into thinking they are practicing for the FEMA camps, but that probably isn't true.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineRecon77

Was the president at this location when it was being done?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Dry Run... For What... Exactly. They'll never say. I find it interesting that Denver is the exact middle of the continent. At 5000 foot altitude.

I was thinking. Could this have something to do with Project Bluebeam? Is it alien False Flag time? Something to do with aliens? It could be, but maybe at a later time, or not.

Hmm.. A thread to keep in mind.
DIA "Close Encounters Connection":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's something big about Denver, and DIA. NWO/Illuminati connection. So, we should keep our eyes peeled on what is transpiring over there.
edit on 21-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

If something "Major" was going to happen in Denver, don't you think Obama would want to be out of the city?

I mean i know that Denver International most likely has a huge base underneath it, and that that would provide the President protection.. But why even risk it?

A lot of these Emergency training drills, which people have gotten all excited about, have come and gone without anything major happening.

What makes this different?

EDIT: It has come to my attention that there have been a few times when the military was doing these drills that events just so happened to take place. ( 9/11, 7/7 in london)

Any other events anyone can come up with?
edit on 21-9-2011 by dannotz because: me dumb

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's interesting that on 9/11 there was a military exercise taking place in New York, and the same excuse was used on 7/7 in London. In London, exercises were taking place at EXACTLY the same locations that the bombs went off, at the same time. They originally thought it was part of the exercise.

I won't be surprised to see some sort of false flag in Denver on Friday. Nice post.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast. A short clip saying this is just a story and then right into the larger than life reports of whatever with out even a pause to say this is just a story again.

It is interesting that the Pres will be close to one of the most secure locations in the US while a sat falls out of the sky...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Being that you live by the DIA, have you ever heard strange noises? Maybe felt the ground rumbling? Seen anything unusual at all?

I'm sure i'm not the only person that would be interested to hear about anything you've experienced.

Do tell!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This "drill" seems to be the smoking gun I've been looking for. I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was trying to find out how all of these "coincidental" events are all occurring at the same time and that many current threads on ATS all seem to be "connected". This looks like the begging of it. I'm completely prepared and ready to get the $@%$ out of dodge! Good luck everyone and remember your constitutional rights. Don't let the white hats try to take them away from you!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Htrowklis82

If something "Major" was going to happen in Denver, don't you think Obama would want to be out of the city?

I mean i know that Denver International most likely has a huge base underneath it, and that that would provide the President protection.. But why even risk it?

A lot of these Emergency training drills, which people have gotten all excited about, have come and gone without anything major happening.

What makes this different?

Its already been stated. Because this one is much more massive and has military presence. Also, coincides with NASA warnings, other warnings from departments within the gov. Also which emergency drills have come and gone? Are you just saying that because that is what everyone says? I don't know of any massive drills that have "come and gone".
edit on 21-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Check out Red Cell Navy Seal Team Six. Simulated terrorist exercise on a government building in the mid 90's. That was just 1 agency. (that the gov. claims never existed). so to have 81 agencies is a large operation of coordinating everyone for the exercise. Sounds like more to do with "coordination between agencies" than anything else. Red Cell was just 1 team, and look what they could do.
"[url="link"http://www.navysealteams.com/dvdrc.html[/url]"

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join