It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Okay, since I first read some of these posts about the 23-27 of Sept and the exercises going on during these dates I have tried to contact some of the members of my old group that are still active. I talked with a CPO today and he said that his group is currently on Round House and he also said that he has heard talk of possibly stepping up to Fast Pace within the next 24-48hrs.

Now to me it is strange that they are even on Round House ATM and even more strange that they are preparing for a possible upgrade to Fast Pace if this is all just a preparedness exercise. My buddy seems to think the reason for the Round House status may just be because of the Palestinian statehood vote. It is odd to me that the order to stay on standby status came from both the NSWC and USSOCOM, especially since his group is still stateside in San Diego. This could mean that intel has reason to believe that there may be some type of terrorist event to coincide with the Palestinian vote.

One thing that I think of is the possibility of these exercises being done simply to ascertain what the public reaction would be to seeing an increase in military/federal precense in the area while preparing for an actual emergency. However one thing I learned from my time in SWG is that anything designated "Black" is just that and will not be known by the general public until we see it for our own eyes and even then, many times we will not know for certianty what it's all about unless it's just too big to contain.

Time will tell whether it's just a simple drill or much more, but if it is something more than just a drill don't expect to be informed anytime soon.

To all of those out there talking about having their camera's ready. I have to stress that if you are caught photographing anything that they don't want you to see you could face some serious repercussions for it. Remeber in most states videoing LEO's can land you in jail and videoing federal/military officials that are engaged in anything designated under the guise of national security could land you in a place that you don't want to be for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why are they doing this drill ?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The govt. conducts drills all the time, besides being a little bigger than normal i fail to see the conspiracy here. A few months ago Fema and parts of TN and AR conducted a drill for the New Madrid faultline. Alot of people thought that meant a super quake was imminent. Nothing happened these drills are pretty routine.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Wow great info! Thanks!
I will definitely heed your warning on videoing and photographing. I will use utmost caution.....
Just a few months back I posted about some odd military movements I saw on a main artery out of town...then also had another person tell me they saw the same sort of activity on another main road out of town on the other side of denver.
This seems to be something that has been building for a while... Whether or not those events are connected to Friday, I am not sure...but my guard is up!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
After reading all the alarming posts, I've taken to building an Ark, the wooden
panels are okay, but the GPS is playing up and finding two Pandas is a nightmare.

If you float past on Saturday morning, please wave, as the steering of this massive
craft is playing havoc with my nails.
Good luck and don't forget your water-wings.

edit on 21-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Like what kind of tearing apart are you talking about?
Weird weather, Volcanos, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Sinkholes and Tornados (in places they usually aren't)?
I'd suggest you wait to panic until you see that sort of thing.
Hmmm, on second thought...

Time to buy a case of beer.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How many of these exercises go off without a real attack happening? 99.99% of them

9/11 was an exception, but ever since then, every military or responders exercise is met with fear of a staged disaster. That's paranoia to an unhealthy degree I think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Uh, no.. Since 9/11, from the top of my head, the 7/7 bombings, and the Noorway shootings. Drills of what took place being done simultaneously, to cover up/distract. This is a common tactic with staged events/false flags/black ops, etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

Nice find Phage.
Are they guessing or will this actually be several events simultaonsly?
Or are they actually doing excercises so the NWo can launch it's fake alien invasion with our own advanced technology, but I think they come trying to look like friends at first but in the end we will be their slaves, maybe.

Another thing, as anyone else noticed the use of the emergency broascasting cyctem on the TV much more often than in the past. Seemed like 10-15 years ago you maybe saw it once a year, now in recent years, last 18 months seems like, you see it on the TV almost everyday. It just really points to something happening soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

No. Exercises put forces on higher alert, not lower. People are in the field, communications networks are established, materiel is positioned. The exercise can be ended with a word (ENDEX) and things shift right into combat speed.

yeah... that worked out real well on Sept. 11th 2001...

In fact, it did. The problem was, "combat speed" wasn't very fast on 11 September 2001. We didn't have procedures or command-and-control relationships for handling a mass hijack/kamikaze event.

where was this ENDEX when those planes were hijacked?

The 9/11 Commission found no evidence that there was confusion between the day's exercises and the real world events. See page 20, where NEADS immediately ascertains the hijacking is "real-world." See also page 458, which quotes General Ralph Eberhardt that the transition from Vigilant Guardian to operations took about 30 seconds. In the same note, the Commission writes, "We found that the response was, if anything, expedited by the increased number of staff at the sectors and at NORAD because of the scheduled exercise." If you have evidence to the contrary, feel free to present it.
edit on 21-9-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: link

Not to go off topic but it's interesting to note that my 15 year old was "taught" on 9/11 by her history teacher that it took 18 minutes to scramble the fighter jets because they thought it was part of a pre-planned exercise. That being said, regardless of what the commission's findings said, the next generation is being told that it WAS part of the confusion and we all know how that goes. Just an interesting tidbit I wanted to share - now back to the topic at hand... I, for one, am eerily uncomfortable with the various "coincidences" of major catastrophic events occurring during planned preparatory exercises. Second time could be a coincidence but third time onward is a pattern if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How many of these exercises go off without a real attack happening? 99.99% of them

9/11 was an exception, but ever since then, every military or responders exercise is met with fear of a staged disaster. That's paranoia to an unhealthy degree I think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Uh, no.. Since 9/11, from the top of my head, the 7/7 bombings, and the Noorway shootings. Drills of what took place being done simultaneously, to cover up/distract. This is a common tactic with staged events/false flags/black ops, etc.

COULD THEY BE GOING AFTER OBAMA?Assn attempt? mmmmm. I highly doubt it, but if it did hsppen I owuld not be suprised at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I do not understand how this is connected to a comet, let alone anything other than a drill.. This is about preparedness.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Dry Run... For What... Exactly. They'll never say. I find it interesting that Denver is the exact middle of the continent. At 5000 foot altitude.

Is that the "high water mark?"

Why is the Pres comin in? Well he is the pres and needs to be ferried to a safe place during the "Terror Test."

Why is that place Colorado?

How come Mile High is being activated for this drill? Stadiums are good holding areas for tens of thousands during a really big whatever flavor emergency.

Wholesale detention.

Lastly, anybody else remember the YouTube of Nasa chief issuing warning to employees along Americas Coasts?

Retain Emergency bugout kits.

People on the ground this weekend should be able to glean information about the purpose of this exercise by monitoring :
the airport. Is it shut down and guarded by police or The Guard during the exercise?
roadblocks established at all major entrances to region?
stadium. Heavy police cordon along with army of school buses?
Does the President arrive before or during the exercise? How many other cabinet members are with him? Where do they go?
If the idea that a somewhat large impactor in the ocean would create hella tsunamis that could wash over most of the continent, then this state is where I would want to be.

That is a very terror(fying) scenario.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

Originally posted by Wolvo
I've read somewhere its defcon1 training?

Should be a very interesting few days, only time will tell.

Will elenin just fly over? And we'll have a normal day? Something tells me no, to many coincidence's.

um..you do know what Defcon 1 protocols are right?
If i'm not mistaken that where they flush the ICBM's in there silo's.
Simulated launch protocals are done regularly at all ICBM instillations, but ive never heard of a real defcon 1 being used. Thats just crazy...

I was freaked out by that too. Did you get the article from EU times. They are not dependable and have a writer by the fake name of Sorcha Faal that writes all sorts of made up lies. I haven't been able to find anyone else writing about it except for the ones that link to the EU times article. If you found it else where from a reliable source, I would like to see it.

I did 1 tour down in the loop when I was USAF. Years ago, the place and me didn't work out, so I learned a new mos.Like I said lots of simulated launches but never what that guy talked about. Makes ya want to go unlock the bomb shelter I helped my dad build in the 70's...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Dear All
It is beginning to sound just like close encounters of the third kind?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What I dont understand is that I just went to denverpost.com and they mention nothing about this exercise that's 2 days away....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Dry Run... For What... Exactly. They'll never say. I find it interesting that Denver is the exact middle of the continent. At 5000 foot altitude.

Is that the "high water mark?"

Why is the Pres comin in? Well he is the pres and needs to be ferried to a safe place during the "Terror Test."

Why is that place Colorado?

How come Mile High is being activated for this drill? Stadiums are good holding areas for tens of thousands during a really big whatever flavor emergency.

Wholesale detention.

Lastly, anybody else remember the YouTube of Nasa chief issuing warning to employees along Americas Coasts?

Retain Emergency bugout kits.

People on the ground this weekend should be able to glean information about the purpose of this exercise by monitoring :
the airport. Is it shut down and guarded by police or The Guard during the exercise?
roadblocks established at all major entrances to region?
stadium. Heavy police cordon along with army of school buses?
Does the President arrive before or during the exercise? How many other cabinet members are with him? Where do they go?
If the idea that a somewhat large impactor in the ocean would create hella tsunamis that could wash over most of the continent, then this state is where I would want to be.

That is a very terror(fying) scenario.

Have you seen the U.S. Navy map of the future?.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by felonius

Operation Mountain Guardian Actually, its just OMG!!!!!

LMAO! You just made me pee.

Felonius, I think you're on to something.......

Sorry Lady. It wasnt my intention.

New "unmentionables" are in the mail for replacement.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Edit: Also read: Frater210 is bored and looking to be tantalized by stories of possible world destruction.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Frater210 because: closer to the truth

Well in that case I heard from a friend of a very highly placed source that wishes to remain anonymous that Elenin is actually carrying the first in a wave of Alien Vampire Zombies......and that they plan on reanimating Hitlers Brain, which the D.O.D. has been keeping in cryogenic suspension since his "death" at the end of WWII. I've also heard rumors that they plan on putting the brain into the body of Osama Bin Laden, who never really died and is really a C.I.A. operative named 'Harvey-Whitaker McMullen the third'. Why they plan on doing this I have no Idea, since the Zombies just plan on eating everyone and drinking all of their blood anyway.
edit on 21-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: An Alien Vampire Zombie made me do it...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Edgar Cayce has a map of the new coastlines for the whole world huh? Does he state why this might come to pass? Thanks...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sorry if this was already posted but the thread is growing faster than I can read.. The name of the operation is disconcerting for many of the reasons I've read thus far (including the OMG acronym comment which had me rolling as well) but haven't military bunkers often been referred to as mountains?

Cheyenne Mountain is a mountain located just outside the southwest side of Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S., and is home to the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station[1] and its Cheyenne Mountain Directorate, formerly known as the Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center (CMOC).

The design of this facility makes it one of the most unusual installations in the world. Apart from the fact that it is housed 2,000 feet (600 m) into the mountain, it is also notable in that it is a joint and binational military organization comprising over 200 men and women from the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Canadian Forces.

The mountain is also home to several civilian facilities, including the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun.

en.wikipedia.org...

or

Bunker? What Bunker?

During the cold war, the presidential nuclear hideaway was built in a mountain in Pennsylvania. People nearby kept quiet about the place. They're still not talking.

partners.nytimes.com... html

Seems to me that this exercise (whatever it may be) has more to do with the bunker under DIA (and perhaps others in the targeted exercise areas) than anything else. I mean how much clearer can they be "Operation Mountain Guardian" they are either engaging in actively guarding the mountain bunkers or are preparing for such.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join