It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Many sightings of a large flying V with round downward facing lights that are spaced fairly equidistant along the bottom of the wing....are sightings of a USAF recon Stealth Blimp. The blimp has a ridged frame and uses an advanced form of propultion that is both silent and fast.

That kind of defeats the "stealth" part now doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
What I don't understand, and what I've never heard properly explained, is why our military would fly this kind of craft repeatedly at a low altitude over populated areas, hovering in full view of civilians, as happened many times in the Hudson Valley in the mid-80s. The only reason I can think of, and I don't see why they would do this, would be to convince people that the aliens are here. Obviously, many people who see this thing at close range are going to think exactly that, and those directing these flights would certainly be aware of it. So, can anyone provide a decent explanation for the behavior of these craft, assuming they are man-made?

The reason why ufo sightings are at their highest yet.
To scare us.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

Hey, great pictures..........
The problem is the last one is of the British Vulcan bomber, The Vulcans finished service in the late 70s, from memory.
I remember seeing one at an Air Show in 1971/72. Seriously...It was the LOUDEST Jet Aircraft I had ever heard, particularly as it did slow flying over the crowd then accelerated to other manouvers...
But definitely no High tech Stealth ET technology.....pure human.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hi , been lurking for years and finally decided to join,this is my first reply.
My intuition has always told me these triangular craft were ours and most likely a high-performance blimp of some sort.I have no inside knowledge but coincidentally enough my Grandfather was a SAC pilot flying some of those B-52s missions the OP spoke of in another post,.What I find strange are the giant plasma looking lights underneath and the need to fly these black project planes over metropolitan areas.I know they do this sometimes but why?Also..as a lurker for years I've found the disclaimer "Pics or it didn't happen"(no offense) too broad and dismissive .Photo's or Zilch.So,if it happened before, say1864, It didn't happen?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
If the X-48B is a remote-controlled drone, why does it have cockpit windows?

Or is the remote-control thing just an added feature? Like certain Boeing jets......
edit on 19-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

It's a small scale model. Twenty-one foot wingspan. It'd be a tight fit

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
the ground penetrating radar uses xrays which dont work well at high altitudes.these radars for lack of a better word see everything.even that box of gold in your backyard.tptb know where the wealth is.agents would dig it up and leave you a dirt hole.who knows how many ancient artifacts are hidden in storage somewhere.thats why we will not be leaving afghanistan anytime soon.they have mountains of rare metals and i am willing to bet my membership on ats on it.these black blimps have been seen everwhere there are precious metals.all wars are fault over resources.nowadays it is foreign high grade oil and minerals.the chinese have been monopolizing them, so its cheaper to fight afghans than chinese.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a friend of mine that is a professional storm chaser seen the black triangle hovering at extreme altitude over the city of Joplin the day of the Tornado, he says he and other storm chasers attempted to shoot video of it but were unsuccessful due to its altitude, but it was clearly witnessed by multiple witness from the CNN crew that he was shooting video with.

I personally believe it is a USAF aircraft and has been around for over a decade

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
NO I don't have pictures. I have seen it in flight in the daylight as my wife and I were driving. Lockheed Martin is about 20 miles away from us. And it stopped traffic cold. People got out of their cars and stared at it for about ten minutes. Yes the craft does exist. I have seen it with my own two eyes. Call me a liar if you want but the OP is right on the money with this one. It's big it's quiet and it's scary as crap. The OP is describing it perfectly. I used to work at Lockheed and I have ex co workers of mine that knew exactly what it was when I asked them.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Ok so that's just a small scale model...
...so why would they put windows on it if the full scale bird is a drone?
edit on 20-9-2011 by DamaSan because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanternOfDiogenes
Like this...

Or like this maybe....

Or maybe this...

We are making huge leaps in aircraft design, my personal favorite is the first link as that has seen airtime and is still under concept correction

From these pics ALL are planes. All use the technology for lifting in the air, ALL have wings. Just because they have triangular shape, Concorde had that too and looked similar to PIC2, does not mean a brand new technology frm these pics (other than new engines or fuel, I mean not another way of traveling than the already invented for all airplanes)

So where is a picture of a Boomerang because we all know Boomerangs will not fly well BASED ON THEIR SHAPE. For starter make a cardboard plane in the form of a boomerang and let's see if it will fly like ordinary airplanes. Eitherway, any picture of a Boomrang.V shaped?

It could be military but it's hardly going to use the same technology as the pics above.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
My advice to OP: If I were you, I would not be too happy about decades/century gap in aircraft tech you mention.

Is it really important? I mean USA has thousand of nukes that can literally clear the planet of people, and now you need a HIGH TECH BLIMP? vow.

Concentrate on economic and social problems. It is no fun seeing more people slipping into poverty each day. Eradicate the drug menace. Improve schools.

I would never like my Govt to waste money on this stuff while people suffer.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I knew it! I have been personally speculating that the v craft was a blimp for a few years! So, is this by the way also responsible for the incident over phoenix in 97?

.rrr

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You seem to be under some delusion that I care whether anyone believes what I post or not. You can deciede what ever you choose to believe....I really don't care....nor do I have some dep rooted desire or need for people to believe my posts. I post for me...not others.

As far as your statement of research....I have no need to research the things I post or use another persons written theories to create my posts....my posts are based on experience and first hand knowledge....or what I have been told by people that have no reason to be ficticious.

You can form whatever opinion you want about me....I know who I am and what I do and have done. And that is all that is important to me. Split Infinity

Go write it in your diary then..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Dude, I can probably figure out who you are from your posts, aren't you afraid that certain agencies could as well?

.rrr

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

there is one vulcan bomber flying today it flew over my house the other month!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Many sightings of a large flying V with round downward facing lights that are spaced fairly equidistant along the bottom of the wing....are sightings of a USAF recon Stealth Blimp. The blimp has a ridged frame and uses an advanced form of propultion that is both silent and fast.

That kind of defeats the "stealth" part now doesn't it?

Only when they are on. You'd think there's a switch. It does need NAV lights if it has to land in some sort of airport.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

You seem to be under some delusion that I care whether anyone believes what I post or not. You can deciede what ever you choose to believe....I really don't care....nor do I have some dep rooted desire or need for people to believe my posts. I post for me...not others.

As far as your statement of research....I have no need to research the things I post or use another persons written theories to create my posts....my posts are based on experience and first hand knowledge....or what I have been told by people that have no reason to be ficticious.

You can form whatever opinion you want about me....I know who I am and what I do and have done. And that is all that is important to me. Split Infinity

Go write it in your diary then..

Nobody is forcing you to read it. If you don't want it written, don't read it. Is that so hard? It's the internet, relax!

-rrr

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I've seen one of these TR-3B type craft up close, and those run fast and silent. They have multi-colored corner lights with a plasma like ball lightning center to them. Blimps you say? How does a device filled with O2 manage to hold together so well at high speeds with wind resistance, drag, and friction?
I just don't see how a "blimp" can move as fast as I've seen these things move.
edit on 19-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

The alleged TR-3B is not what the op is talking about. It's shaped like a triangle, not a V. and sightings of objects resembling the TR-3B description involve failed attempts at chasing it. I am fairly sure that a fighter could chase any blimp... if it could only spot it on radar in the first place.

The only evidence we have for TR-3B's aside from eyewitness descriptions is Edgar Fouche, which we have to simply take his word (or reject his word as you decide)

For all we know there are a whole bunch of other research projects involving crafts that could be either blimp or gravitic and be neither the chevron nor the triangles.

There is a night vision video, straight from the news from the Iraq war where there is a sighting of a craft .... (or could it be gunfire/flares?) shaped like a triangle and suddenly the corner lights intensify in brightness and the craft is no longer there on the next few video frames.

Take it for what it is worth, but the video showed something that was smaller than the TR-3B description and unusual as it was "hovering", then rotates, then flashes out of sight.

Watch it at 1:09
www.youtube.com...
-rrr

edit on 20-9-2011 by rickyrrr because: video clip trouble

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do you have anything to support this idea?

For example, the claim that the Phoenix Lights weren't flares... Sure, this doesn't fit the 8pm sightings, but the 10pm sightings have been proven pretty conclusively to be flares dropped from A-10's, during Operation Snowbird, by the Maryland Air National Guard, visiting the nearby base. The lights disappeared behind the mountain, none burned longer than the flare burn time, etc. Where's your evidence to refute this claim?

As for stealth blimps being based out of Groom Lake using new propulsion systems, where's the evidence? Sounds like pure conjecture. (also, why would you light up such "stealth" ships?) Just doesn't fit.....

Theoretically, the only mission profile for such a craft would be low altitude stealth reconnaissance or covert troop insertion, and the running lights would seem to negate its ability to function in such a role.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Theoretically, the only mission profile for such a craft would be low altitude stealth reconnaissance or covert troop insertion, and the running lights would seem to negate its ability to function in such a role.

Why low altitude and not high altitude? the whole point of a blimp is that it does not require fuel to stay up (not nearly at the same rate as conventional airplanes. I would expect a blimp to be useful for extended high altitude long loiter times. The lights don't have to be on except for takeoff and landing nav.

-rrr

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join