It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I never looked this up on the web so you will have to google this as I don't know what sites it maybe on. I would think that it would be easy....maybe....area51 stealth blimp hanger.

This statement essentially destroyed what little "benefit of the doubt" creidibility you MIGHT have had. If you aren't even going to do the research, then why should we believe your statements?

am fairly certain that one of the Pheonix sightings was this craft but not the one where directly over the city....lights started materializing in the night sky. By the way....those lights were not flares released by A-10's.

Again with the speculation. We don't know what it was, except that it was unexplained and viewed by more people than just "bob" from Arkansas. I do agree with you that they weren't flares though.

As far as what form of propultion it is using....I do not know this part for certain but i have been told that it is similar to the TOWNSEND BROWN EFFECT. It seems to be able to move air away or closer to it in a non-magnetic way. Similar to a lifter....but slightly different.

So you heard this from a friend, and this is why you posted this thread?

Look, a UFO is ANY CRAFT, no matter terrestrial or Extra-terrestrial that cannot be positively identified. For any one person to classify an aircraft as extra terrestrial requires video or experiences with impossible manuevers (which there are many witness accounts of), but a simple hovering "v" shaped craft could be anything, including a very large radio controlled toy from the the neighbor kid that is at just the right distance and distorted enough at night to make you think it's a large craft in the distance.

They eyes play tricks on you at night, which is when most sightings occur. Whether that is because it is our government testing secret projects under the cover of darkness, or ET paying us a visit to ream our extremeties for some sick and twisted intergalactic fetish, the fact of the matter is that a UFO is UNIDENTIFIED, and thus cannot be summarized so easily, especially without any substancial argument in your defense.

I recommend that you at least post your references, images, video and any other data that you have collected and submit it for us to discuss......oh, that's right, you didn't research it.

Well, hopefully you will soon, until then I'm just going to consider the steadily hovering light in the sky a UFO until I get a clear image of it, or if it moves at hypersonic velocities and performs impossible maneuvers, THEN I will call it ET.

Until then........

King

You seem to be under some delusion that I care whether anyone believes what I post or not. You can deciede what ever you choose to believe....I really don't care....nor do I have some dep rooted desire or need for people to believe my posts. I post for me...not others.

As far as your statement of research....I have no need to research the things I post or use another persons written theories to create my posts....my posts are based on experience and first hand knowledge....or what I have been told by people that have no reason to be ficticious.

You can form whatever opinion you want about me....I know who I am and what I do and have done. And that is all that is important to me. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You seem to be under some delusion that I care whether anyone believes what I post or not. You can deciede what ever you choose to believe....I really don't care....nor do I have some dep rooted desire or need for people to believe my posts. I post for me...not others.

As far as your statement of research....I have no need to research the things I post or use another persons written theories to create my posts....my posts are based on experience and first hand knowledge....or what I have been told by people that have no reason to be ficticious.

You can form whatever opinion you want about me....I know who I am and what I do and have done. And that is all that is important to me. Split Infinity

This is all code for....I am making it up therefore no proof, so how dare you bring this up...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Many sightings of a large flying V with round downward facing lights that are spaced fairly equidistant along the bottom of the wing....are sightings of a USAF recon Stealth Blimp. The blimp has a ridged frame and uses an advanced form of propultion that is both silent and fast.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Since E.T. craft use a method of travel that makes no issue of any shape the craft may have....a flying wing would be the least likely design that an Alien race would use....being that their form of travel is not constrained to atmospheric resistance nor would it need any form of aerodynamics.

Saucers are aerodynamic. Alien or not, the air is there and they're moving through it. Stop spouting absolute nonsense as absolute truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

This is all code for....I am making it up therefore no proof, so how dare you bring this up...

You are too funny! LOL! Listen....if I were you...I wouldn't believe me either. LOL! I will tell you what...I will give you a bit of information that very few know....no one here I would imagine. I will give you a few clues that you can look up that...if you are smart...give you a bigger picture of what I posted and will show you how it would be impossible for me to create this info....after the fact.

I have said before I am from Mass. The Nuke Base I speak of has a History of alien observation....it happened in 67 as well as when Isaw them in 69. The base where my Mom "worked"...was not only a SAC base but was also a major launch point for a Covert Bombing campaign of LAOS and CAMBODIA durring the VIETNAM WAR when NVA soldiers started crossing over into these two countries to avoid the constant bombardment of the HO CHI MINH TRAIL.

If you are so concerned about what I post and have a need to find out if I am for real and if you are not stupid....then I have given you the keys to the mystery. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Many sightings of a large flying V with round downward facing lights that are spaced fairly equidistant along the bottom of the wing....are sightings of a USAF recon Stealth Blimp. The blimp has a ridged frame and uses an advanced form of propultion that is both silent and fast.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Since E.T. craft use a method of travel that makes no issue of any shape the craft may have....a flying wing would be the least likely design that an Alien race would use....being that their form of travel is not constrained to atmospheric resistance nor would it need any form of aerodynamics.

Saucers are aerodynamic. Alien or not, the air is there and they're moving through it. Stop spouting absolute nonsense as absolute truth.

There is a great deal of public information about Lockheeds Blimp as well as the propultion tech. One use of this tech....which you can easily verify...is used to prevent the detection of the IR heat signal from the F-22's engines...the blimp uses a varied process.

As far as saucers being aerodynamic....yes absolutely...but these craft are used to move around the planet...the craft that are used for interstellar travel are MUCH larger. Cigar shaped craft looking like a big lead piece of sewer piping....a mile or so in length...are but one type of mothership. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I know who you are....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I know who you are....

Really! I would love to hear this....go on...
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I have to agree with the OP. Having been in the Air Force, I can say anything shaped for air travel is most likely one of our own. Never believed that anything triangulated is nothing but one of our own. Even if the technology is beyond what we believe. Certainly we have achieved anti-gravity devices by now.

No aliens here. The military is about 50 to 100 years ahead of civilian tech.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Agreed

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

I have to agree with the OP. Having been in the Air Force, I can say anything shaped for air travel is most likely one of our own. Never believed that anything triangulated is nothing but one of our own. Even if the technology is beyond what we believe. Certainly we have achieved anti-gravity devices by now.

I would say that a large majority of UFO sightings are just secret USAF craft....ESPECIALLY any triangulated or winged design. Another sure way to know if they are USAF is if they have any type of strobing nav. lights. No sense in loosing a very expensive craft to a collision with a civy flight. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I know who you are....

Split Infinity

You are a person with the deep need to be looked up to by other people.
You will do anything or say anything to get that feeling someone like you needs...recognition...even if it is for something completely not true..just as long as you get recognition...

I have so little time for myself though....ATS is one those places I come to for laughs...

Maybe I will look you up...when I get bored and have nothing to do. Thanks for the clues but that really was not necessary. Just a quick call and get someone to do it...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
not all of us have the tech to post vids or pics.that being said.a blimp can be a platform for many objectives.jpl was involved but handed over to lockheed.it was either popular mechanics or popular science that had an article about one having ground penitrating radar.this was used to fly over and find mineral resources.most cia projects have to do with that because most of our high tech needs rare earths.the best blimp has a high payload.the best gas is hydrogen.next mount giant microwaves to ionize the hydrogen.no flame ,more lift.the platform being wing v for faster lift and more payload.whole teams of special forces setting at the edge of space could halo in to objective.loads of smart bombs could set up there for moments notice.multiple surveilence stations could also be on there.static electricity on the skin can be pulsed to eliminate radar signature with low profile as backup redundency.flat black paint mixed with sugar and metal flake for paint.and no i dont have references.just common sense and education

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I know who you are....

Split Infinity

You are a person with the deep need to be looked up to by other people.
You will do anything or say anything to get that feeling someone like you needs...recognition...even if it is for something completely not true..just as long as you get recognition...

I have so little time for myself though....ATS is one those places I come to for laughs...

Maybe I will look you up...when I get bored and have nothing to do. Thanks for the clues but that really was not necessary. Just a quick call and get someone to do it...

WOW! I never knew I was so needy! LOL! Let me ask you something. Lets suppose by some chance...I am exactly what you say I am.

So what does that say about you? What conclusions can a person come to about a person who has a deep desire to confront another who they feel is getting anwarrented RECOGNITION? Does this mean that you have a deep psychological need to expose them with the hope of showing others that they do not deserve something that in your mind...is unconcionable.

Or is what you do a result of feelings of impotence or inadequacies with a need to show others that you have slayed the dragon thus boosting your own self worth. I guess a person could come up with all sorts of mean nasty things to say. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

50 to 100 years ahead doesn't come close to explaining all of the widely reported sightings by credible eye-witnesses. Try 10,000 to a million years. If it was just "sport model" saucers levitating around, you might be correct. But manipulation of spacetime as is evidenced by "impossible" behavior of many craft, not to mention glowing craft seeming to spawn dozens of other craft in the atmosphere. Sorry, no Earth government is capable of that.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

WOW! I never knew I was so needy! LOL! Let me ask you something. Lets suppose by some chance...I am exactly what you say I am.

So what does that say about you? What conclusions can a person come to about a person who has a deep desire to confront another who they feel is getting anwarrented RECOGNITION? Does this mean that you have a deep psychological need to expose them with the hope of showing others that they do not deserve something that in your mind...is unconcionable.

Or is what you do a result of feelings of impotence or inadequacies with a need to show others that you have slayed the dragon thus boosting your own self worth. I guess a person could come up with all sorts of mean nasty things to say. LOL! Split Infinity

Good thing I am not a spelling Nazi...anwarrented (Unwarranted) or unconcionable (unconscionable).

It's a deep need to show the fools for what they are..nothing more, especially when they make outlandish claims.

I could also go into how I live a full life and yadda yadda..but in the end it really doesn't matter.

edit on 19-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

50 to 100 years ahead doesn't come close to explaining all of the widely reported sightings by credible eye-witnesses. Try 10,000 to a million years. If it was just "sport model" saucers levitating around, you might be correct. But manipulation of spacetime as is evidenced by "impossible" behavior of many craft, not to mention glowing craft seeming to spawn dozens of other craft in the atmosphere. Sorry, no Earth government is capable of that.

I never said we were capable of doing any such thing. Even the things we have recovered...E.T. tech....we are like a baby trying to read WAR AND PEACE. We don't even understand the math....but that doesn't mean we can't use it. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I never said we were capable of doing any such thing. Even the things we have recovered...E.T. tech....we are like a baby trying to read WAR AND PEACE. We don't even understand the math....but that doesn't mean we can't use it. Split Infinity

ET tech?....
OK buddy

Your doing it again making statements that cannot be verified...

Oh well have fun...can't talk to someone who is so full of it...Good night...have fun posting for yourself...

Sorry but please learn to spell when trying to sound intellectual....that part is a pet peeve of mine..

Our conversation is over...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i actually have seen something like this around vegas one night except it was flying really low not sure if this was it or if it was something else

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A stealth blimp.
Since we are unable to upload pics at the time ,here are a few links including it's own facebook page.

www.facebook.com...

xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

And my personal favorite,second one down.

www.military-heat.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What I don't understand, and what I've never heard properly explained, is why our military would fly this kind of craft repeatedly at a low altitude over populated areas, hovering in full view of civilians, as happened many times in the Hudson Valley in the mid-80s. The only reason I can think of, and I don't see why they would do this, would be to convince people that the aliens are here. Obviously, many people who see this thing at close range are going to think exactly that, and those directing these flights would certainly be aware of it. So, can anyone provide a decent explanation for the behavior of these craft, assuming they are man-made?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join