It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!

page: 6
10
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Love how people spit out facts . Yet provide absolutely no proof


edit on 22-9-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
On March 13, 1997, at app. 8:30 pm. mst., my wife and I witnessed a V shaped object that was incredibly slow, incredibly low to the surface (under 2,000'), made no noise and was at least a mile long from the nose of the craft to the end of the left wing as it passed by in front of us.

This was no military blimp. How many of these blimps did "we" have in 1997?

Because 3 were seen near each other near Crown King, AZ. at 5:30 pm mst on March 13, 1997....and as 2 military jets approached from the south....the 3 V shaped craft "pancaked" on top one another, formed a white ball of light...and vanished!

Can your blimp do this? I don't think so.

Mike Fortson
Gilbert, AZ.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Since E.T. craft use a method of travel that makes no issue of any shape the craft may have....a flying wing would be the least likely design that an Alien race would use....being that their form of travel is not constrained to atmospheric resistance nor would it need any form of aerodynamics.

edit on 19/9/11 by masqua because: Edied 'All Caps' in title


Fallacies:
1. You know what method aliens use to fly their saucers and the environmental limitations of their crafts.
2. You state that aliens wouldn't bother building an aerodynamic design because it's not necessary, but you don't seem to consider a flying saucer to be aerodynamic. Under your chain of reasoning, Aliens would be more likely to use a triangle then a saucer since the triangle is less aerodynamic then a saucer.

Nice try.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikefortson
On March 13, 1997, at app. 8:30 pm. mst., my wife and I witnessed a V shaped object that was incredibly slow, incredibly low to the surface (under 2,000'), made no noise and was at least a mile long from the nose of the craft to the end of the left wing as it passed by in front of us.

This was no military blimp. How many of these blimps did "we" have in 1997?

Because 3 were seen near each other near Crown King, AZ. at 5:30 pm mst on March 13, 1997....and as 2 military jets approached from the south....the 3 V shaped craft "pancaked" on top one another, formed a white ball of light...and vanished!

Can your blimp do this? I don't think so.

Mike Fortson
Gilbert, AZ.


Just because you can't see it doesn't mean that it's not there: active optical stealth.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I doubt they had this when the Phoenix lights happened, and it would be slow as any other 'blimp' and not very maneuverable, it doesn't even come CLOSE to the size of the Delta craft witnessed. Sorry, try again.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
Has anyone here heard of the Ascender? It's a V shaped high altitude airship that has been
in development for a while now. Is it likely that there is a black project version in development
as well?

Ascender

peace


Yes, I have heard of it.

In fact, I worked on it. And helped start the company that developed it under contract to the US Air Force BattleLab.

A little research on Google will show that the military has been interested indents and "V"-shaped inflatable vehicles since at least the early 1960's, look up NASA's Project F.I.R.S.T. and/or "Rogallo Wing".

As to the misconception that Lighter than Air Vehicles (LAV's) are incapable of high-speed flight, just remember that the ECHO 1 satellite was nothing but a Mylar "beach ball" orbiting at 17,000+ MPH. And remember also, that multiple-warhead MiRV ICBM's have used inflated dummy "warheads" as decoys.

How fast is a warhead re-entering the atmosphere? 10,000, maybe 15,000 MPH?
edit on 22-9-2011 by Bhadhidar because: Spelling



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   


If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!


Can these triangle and V blimps stop on a dime and tilt their nose all the way towards the ground? Can they turn 90° on their side in an over exaggerated turn? Would the developers of such a craft repeatedly fly it over a major city, right in the area of heavy air traffic and right in the path of a busy landing corridor, risking mid-air collisions with their secret squirrel super zepplin?

I'm not even talking about the acorn like saucers with lightning flashing randomly all over their black surfaces as they silently pass over head, nor the balls of blue light that force jets to drop altitude to only 150 ft or so over your house (rattling everything like a 6.5 quake) as they try to avoid a collision with it. Or even extremely bright craft hovering in the distance suddenly flash and shoot strait up into the stratosphere in about a second.

You make some interesting points to consider. But I think not all V's are ours, at least.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I learned a couple months ago about the spill of information. My conclusion is that the phoenix lights were US craft.

Maybe every saucer seen in the late 40s and early 50s was human piloted?



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Thank you for posting this, I learned a couple months ago about the spill of information. My conclusion is that the phoenix lights were US craft.

Maybe every saucer seen in the late 40s and early 50s was human piloted?


Its possible, but still makes you wonder where they got the design and the tech from in the first place...

I have always been convinced that roswell (and other big cases) were of extra-terrestrial origin, no doubt about that in my mind, alot of sightings since then very well may be reverse engineered alien tech from the salvagable "debris" left at these crash sights.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


No offense intended - however - you can not be all that HIGH PROFILE given I (nor anyone I know) has ever heard of you or your 80's cover band.

Basically the original post is simply your opinion of what the craft are and not based on any information that you have gained from "secret sources", research, or anything of the like?

Awesome!


LOL! Iceflower....I do not play in an 80's cover band....although I first started touring with a major act...Aerosmith...in the 80's...for several years at that. I still play and although I am older now....I am curently in the studio working on a new CD. I have teamed up with my former drummer again....he is world class...and am having a very good time.

As far as my sources....although my info is from family and experience....there is NOTHING I have posted that is anything new that has not already been talked about....and you are right that to do so would garnish unwanted results. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The mistake they made was.....well....lets see how smart YOU are! Lets' see if you can figure out the gaping hole in their statements and proof as this debunking needed to be provided...FAST!


The only gaping hole in the story is that the flare explanation doesn't fit the 8pm sighting. However, the flare explanation fits the 10pm sighting (and videos) to a T. However, there is only ONE video of the 8pm sighting, and it's indistinguishable from jets flying in formation (with no reference points, and is very grainy). Feel free to look at my Phoenix Lights thread here on ATS if you'd like to see all of the evidence I've collected on the case. So the 8pm witnesses are kind of left without much else to support their side. Where were all the cameras at 8pm?


Also...the Stealth blimp thing is NOT CONJECTURE....it is documented fact as far as their existance....even LOCKHEED has employees with BIG MOUTHS....the cat got out of the bag on this one a long time ago.


Funny you should mention this, as my father worked for Lockheed for decades, lastly on the Raptor project. I've never met any of these loud-mouthed Lockheed employees in all my years, including while living on Lockheed base housing, etc. There are two big reasons to keep to the secrecy agreement. One, is jail time, the other, is that nobody wants to lose a high-paying job or put their family in such jeopardy (i.e. having the dad be in prison for 20 yrs to life).


The time issue is one of the holes but not the biggest one.....keep looking....it is right there in front of you.

As far as Lockheed employees not having big mouths....I would disagree as there are two very major former employees that have gone so far as to go on TV and one of them talked about the Stelth blimp...as well as issues over it being stationed at Groom lake....again....it was not ME who spilled the beans. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Since E.T. craft use a method of travel that makes no issue of any shape the craft may have....a flying wing would be the least likely design that an Alien race would use....being that their form of travel is not constrained to atmospheric resistance nor would it need any form of aerodynamics.

edit on 19/9/11 by masqua because: Edied 'All Caps' in title


Fallacies:
1. You know what method aliens use to fly their saucers and the environmental limitations of their crafts.
2. You state that aliens wouldn't bother building an aerodynamic design because it's not necessary, but you don't seem to consider a flying saucer to be aerodynamic. Under your chain of reasoning, Aliens would be more likely to use a triangle then a saucer since the triangle is less aerodynamic then a saucer.

Nice try.


Alien craft design is governed by it's efficiency in allowing energy conservation and generation....not so much so over aerodynamics. I don't care how aerodynamic a craft is that is traveling at 5 to 10 thousand mph is....it will still burn up reguardless of shape in our atmosphere. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8


If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!


Can these triangle and V blimps stop on a dime and tilt their nose all the way towards the ground? Can they turn 90° on their side in an over exaggerated turn? Would the developers of such a craft repeatedly fly it over a major city, right in the area of heavy air traffic and right in the path of a busy landing corridor, risking mid-air collisions with their secret squirrel super zepplin?

I'm not even talking about the acorn like saucers with lightning flashing randomly all over their black surfaces as they silently pass over head, nor the balls of blue light that force jets to drop altitude to only 150 ft or so over your house (rattling everything like a 6.5 quake) as they try to avoid a collision with it. Or even extremely bright craft hovering in the distance suddenly flash and shoot strait up into the stratosphere in about a second.

You make some interesting points to consider. But I think not all V's are ours, at least.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)


I would say that the smaller...triangular shape craft would be E.T's....but not the big v shaped flying wing designed ones. I know as a fact that these are a Lockheed design. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just to be clear, before anyone makes any assumptions, I've never worked for Lockheed.

And, as I've said before, do some research before you make any conclusions about what Lighter than Air Vehicles maybe or may not be capable of; especially given the advanced materials now available and the US government's decades long history of LAV development.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Its possible, but still makes you wonder where they got the design and the tech from in the first place...

I have always been convinced that roswell (and other big cases) were of extra-terrestrial origin, no doubt about that in my mind, alot of sightings since then very well may be reverse engineered alien tech from the salvagable "debris" left at these crash sights.


The thing for me with Roswell is but I can't help but to believe of the amount of witnesses relating to the fact that alien bodies were part of it. Plenty of third party claims but the people are very sound and believable. The general admitted it was a coverup but did not say anything about it. As we go through the years there have been some very believable things that have happened, it convinces me that the reason why people were seeing so many saucers in the late 40s and early 50s is because aliens from outer space were making underground bases in the US. The evidence tells the story of a large amount of operations that went on, highly believable.

Cases that appear to be of terrestrial origin:
*Socorro Zamora UFO Incident
*Phoenix Lights
*Cash-Landrum Incident
*Belgian UFO Wave
*Foo Fighters?



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Its possible, but still makes you wonder where they got the design and the tech from in the first place...

I have always been convinced that roswell (and other big cases) were of extra-terrestrial origin, no doubt about that in my mind, alot of sightings since then very well may be reverse engineered alien tech from the salvagable "debris" left at these crash sights.


The thing for me with Roswell is but I can't help but to believe of the amount of witnesses relating to the fact that alien bodies were part of it. Plenty of third party claims but the people are very sound and believable. The general admitted it was a coverup but did not say anything about it. As we go through the years there have been some very believable things that have happened, it convinces me that the reason why people were seeing so many saucers in the late 40s and early 50s is because aliens from outer space were making underground bases in the US. The evidence tells the story of a large amount of operations that went on, highly believable.

Cases that appear to be of terrestrial origin:
*Socorro Zamora UFO Incident
*Phoenix Lights
*Cash-Landrum Incident
*Belgian UFO Wave
*Foo Fighters?


Underwater bases would be more accurate. NASA and it's astronauts have seen many UFO's in orbit and have a very strict and specific protocol in how they observe and report these sightings. Even the public released videos of some of these observed craft are ASTOUNDING.

There has been a large dropoff of released videos of these craft as of late and the majority of these released videos were dated prior to 2001. Interesting date. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Underwater bases would be more accurate.

Split Infinity


Yeah underwater is easy when the sheriff's of Colorado saw UFO's diving beneath the earth's surface. I don't think you have seen something of mass dive into solid matter. Whatever happened appears to be very interesting.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Underwater bases would be more accurate. NASA and it's astronauts have seen many UFO's in orbit and have a very strict and specific protocol in how they observe and report these sightings. Even the public released videos of some of these observed craft are ASTOUNDING.

There has been a large dropoff of released videos of these craft as of late and the majority of these released videos were dated prior to 2001. Interesting date. Split Infinity


Is this because
a) from 2001 the UFO's have not been flying as much
or
b) from 2001 the government has become more paranoid and secretive



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Thanks for clearing that up SI.

My apologies for the assumption.

IF



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I don't know if the Triangle aircraft is human because I had an experience with one and hours beforehand it felt like I was telepathically communication with something of a different origin, but then again, why were the lights on the bottom half, two were blue and the middle one white. It was NOT a normal aircraft; it made no noise.




top topics



 
10
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join