It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Many sightings of a large flying V with round downward facing lights that are spaced fairly equidistant along the bottom of the wing....are sightings of a USAF recon Stealth Blimp. The blimp has a ridged frame and uses an advanced form of propultion that is both silent and fast.

This craft is based at Groom Lake and is one of the worst kept..."SECRETS"....at the facility. With the advent of civilian satellite viewing such as Google Earth....and others....anyone could watch as a massive hanger was constructed to house this craft.

Since E.T. craft use a method of travel that makes no issue of any shape the craft may have....a flying wing would be the least likely design that an Alien race would use....being that their form of travel is not constrained to atmospheric resistance nor would it need any form of aerodynamics.

The United States has a host of highly advanced projects especially those in the Recon....USAF/CIA joint project development. The purpose of such extreme secrecy has gone from a state of preventing other Countries from obtaining data....to....preventing other countries from being extremely ALARMED and SURPRISED at the level and seperation of U.S. advancement as compared to their own.

In some cases...the seperation of tech. is not counted in decades ahead...but rather centuries. Any competitive goverment...such as China....learning of how behind their programs are in comparison....would be considered possibly destabilizing for relations as the scope of this is much farther beyond what they have estimated even in a worse case senario.

Split Infinity
edit on 19/9/11 by masqua because: Edied 'All Caps' in title

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You have all of this information but no pictures? Show me a picture so if i happen to see this Vshaped craft i'll know it's the right one and not a knockoff.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am so happy someone has the answer to what i saw in the sky that was able to fly off at unimaginable speeds... a Blimp.

So now we have military weather balloons and blimps flying around in our skies at night. Interesting

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've seen one of these TR-3B type craft up close, and those run fast and silent. They have multi-colored corner lights with a plasma like ball lightning center to them. Blimps you say? How does a device filled with O2 manage to hold together so well at high speeds with wind resistance, drag, and friction?
I just don't see how a "blimp" can move as fast as I've seen these things move.
edit on 19-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Like this...

Or like this maybe....

Or maybe this...

We are making huge leaps in aircraft design, my personal favorite is the first link as that has seen airtime and is still under concept correction

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I find this thread interesting because ive made a thread a while back asking if they could be triangular stealth blimps but Im with everyone else, wheres the proof?

my thread

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 19-9-2011 by strafgod because: had to add a link

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What you are describing is basically what people saw in the famous "Phoenix Lights" sightings right? You refer to what anyone with Google Earth should be able to see. Could you perhaps add a link or screenshot of a hangar that size? I was under the impression that most of Area 51 and similar areas around the nation are primarily below ground or otherwise hidden inside the natural landscape as opposed to visible hangars other nations could measure and speculate on?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Cool pics! What craft is the 2nd pic does anyone know?
It looks huge going by the size of its windows

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'll try to answer everyones questions on this post to save time. I never looked this up on the web so you will have to google this as I don't know what sites it maybe on. I would think that it would be easy....maybe....area51 stealth blimp hanger.

I am fairly certain that one of the Pheonix sightings was this craft but not the one where directly over the city....lights started materializing in the night sky. By the way....those lights were not flares released by A-10's.

As far as what form of propultion it is using....I do not know this part for certain but i have been told that it is similar to the TOWNSEND BROWN EFFECT. It seems to be able to move air away or closer to it in a non-magnetic way. Similar to a lifter....but slightly different.

I would think they would be using Helium....not O2 as someone above has stated. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Answer to my own question. Its called x-48b and seem to be a drone of some kind.

x-48b

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Next Secret Weapon: The Stealth Blimp : Aerospace: Low cost, unmanned and invisible to radar, it is being developed under an Army contract for guerrilla surveillance.
articles.latimes.com...

February 27, 1990|JOHN MEDEARIS | TIMES STAFF WRITER

....Strange though it sounds, Ward also says it would be hard to knock a stealth blimp out of the sky. It's not that you couldn't shoot it as it floated along at up to 28 m.p.h.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If the X-48B is a remote-controlled drone, why does it have cockpit windows?

Or is the remote-control thing just an added feature? Like certain Boeing jets......
edit on 19-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It looks like they have been developing stealth blimp tech for some time now.
Here is a fail from the last century.

www.airshipsonline.com...

$170,000,000 and never flew

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Stealth blimp is a LOCKHEED craft. And if anyone here knows....a LOCKHEED employee is the finder and architect for THE GROOM LAKE FACILITY. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
It looks like they have been developing stealth blimp tech for some time now.
Here is a fail from the last century.

www.airshipsonline.com...

$170,000,000 and never flew

This photo is old, and is only at about 1/6th scale. Just combine twp of the transport hulls of the S5000 (sort of)
Get the picture?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I never looked this up on the web so you will have to google this as I don't know what sites it maybe on. I would think that it would be easy....maybe....area51 stealth blimp hanger.

This statement essentially destroyed what little "benefit of the doubt" creidibility you MIGHT have had. If you aren't even going to do the research, then why should we believe your statements?

am fairly certain that one of the Pheonix sightings was this craft but not the one where directly over the city....lights started materializing in the night sky. By the way....those lights were not flares released by A-10's.

Again with the speculation. We don't know what it was, except that it was unexplained and viewed by more people than just "bob" from Arkansas. I do agree with you that they weren't flares though.

As far as what form of propultion it is using....I do not know this part for certain but i have been told that it is similar to the TOWNSEND BROWN EFFECT. It seems to be able to move air away or closer to it in a non-magnetic way. Similar to a lifter....but slightly different.

So you heard this from a friend, and this is why you posted this thread?

Look, a UFO is ANY CRAFT, no matter terrestrial or Extra-terrestrial that cannot be positively identified. For any one person to classify an aircraft as extra terrestrial requires video or experiences with impossible manuevers (which there are many witness accounts of), but a simple hovering "v" shaped craft could be anything, including a very large radio controlled toy from the the neighbor kid that is at just the right distance and distorted enough at night to make you think it's a large craft in the distance.

They eyes play tricks on you at night, which is when most sightings occur. Whether that is because it is our government testing secret projects under the cover of darkness, or ET paying us a visit to ream our extremeties for some sick and twisted intergalactic fetish, the fact of the matter is that a UFO is UNIDENTIFIED, and thus cannot be summarized so easily, especially without any substancial argument in your defense.

I recommend that you at least post your references, images, video and any other data that you have collected and submit it for us to discuss......oh, that's right, you didn't research it.

Well, hopefully you will soon, until then I'm just going to consider the steadily hovering light in the sky a UFO until I get a clear image of it, or if it moves at hypersonic velocities and performs impossible maneuvers, THEN I will call it ET.

Until then........

King

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So a blimp is our centuries-ahead type of craft, right? And a flying wing is just the type of design that aliens would develop for space travel, right? And the "worst kept secret of area 51" is a blimp, right?

I'll agree with your headline, but about every other speculation you make sorta defies the logic of the situation.
All I can detect of your motives is that you do not want to confront the enormous possibilities of what the triangles and chevrons represent in terms of their not being true aircraft.

Yes, Uncle will be quite happy with your slant on these mysterious craft. Hopefully, the Chinese will read it and heave a sign of relief, to learn that they are merely high-tech blimps.

edit on 19-9-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Unlike old style blimps that have a main ballon like body that holds a crew cabin underneath. The Lockheed design has a ridged design and crew may venture to many areas throughout the craft. Reguardless of the size of the craft...it's geometry...as well as it's highly advanced radar absorbing material is used in conjunction with a field effect generator to deflect radar as well as absorb.

Many never believed that a craft of such size could ever become stealthy...but reports have put it at a level of almost radar invisibility. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I truly do believe that I have seen your silent flying machine. Scared me to see the lights level with my second floor window, went running to the deck and it was very close and very low. I knew right away that it was ours though. Some kind of back hatch appeared to be open and an area that was very bright but inside the craft. I do believe there was a guy in an orange suit (jumper, not a suit suit!). The only question that leaves me with, is what is all this kind of nonsense suddenly doing here?

Orbs were a regular occurance spring and summer of 2010 which is when this other craft came around. I am in the new gas lands so the only thing I can figure is that it is somehow related to that or there is a base of some sort nearby that is new and nobody is talking about. I even looked into government contracts for area companies and did find one or two oddball contracts for places that looked shutdown. But no real smoking gun. Would love to know what they are doing here!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't put too much stock in what the OP claims.

He also claims to have inside knowledge of how ET craft work...

I will say though that a top secret blimp does sort of make sense..not too sure what it was doing that low though?
Malfunction of some type maybe...would explain why the air force would drop flares...to pull attention away from the big secret blimp cruising over the city....umm on second thought...

Oh well let the OP and his secret group he claims to be in...tell you more stories...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join