It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tri-ufo and what i believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
ok my 1st thread so go easy on me. i have a what if question or maybe just a could it be
question. with so many reports of triangle ufos along with pics it makes me wonder what
it could be and what iv come to believe what they are.

i think the tri-ufos are blimps, triangle blimps and the three lights we see are engines of some
kind the front engine pulls the blimp while the other two stabilize and steer the blimp. i believe
they are the eye in the sky blimps the military plan to build or have built in this case.

i would like to know what everyone thinks of this and if its too unrealistic, impossible, or what
ever then let me know why. i dont have anything to support my claim so ill end the op here.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've heard the theory that the black triangles are some sort of stealth blimp, which could explain the hovering, but they have been reported making maneuvers and traveling at speeds that shouldn't be possible for that type of craft. The general consensus seems to be that they're a nuclear-powered craft, possibly reverse-engineered from alien technology, called the TR-3B

They're definitely my favorite type of UFO.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Well I really don't think they are alien. I really think they are really advanced terrestrial technology. I believe they use anti-gravity technology that warps space time. I mean human pilots cant operate aircraft that travel at those speeds unless there is relativistic time dilation. Gravity is supposed to distort space time so a gravity field generated by such a craft should generate a dialation. I believe that we have so many secret technology in the black projects that our government is know to sponsor, that we may have even broken the light speed barrier.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I seen this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/469b1cbe17b7.jpg[/atsimg]

I am still working on resizing photos. Here is the link to my photo album for the full photo.
media.abovetopsecret.com/profile_gallery/liejunkie01/&action=view&id= 171336

I believe it is something like the TR3-B. Alot of people think they have debunked this type of aircraft. I do not think so because I have seen it. If it's name isn't TR3-B, then it is something else.

•A police officer from Shiloh reported a large black arrowhead shaped craft that was moving slowly. The object then gathered speed and flew about four to five miles across the sky at a very high rate of speed. According to the officer, who was watching from his vehicle with the windows rolled down and the engine shut off, this maneuver was executed silently. Since there was little, if any wind at the time, this maneuver is judged to be inconsistent with the behavior of a blimp.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It is probably something like that if even the video is faked:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
My own concept deals with the triangles which definitely are not blimps and which frequently display three huge light sources, one at each corner.

I suspect that the triangles are our re-engineered designs of genuine ET craft. Also, the three-point system is the way the machines are controlled. This would be a continuation of our typical manner of controlling aircraft, which is via the three-axis system. A couple of my threads and several responses to other threads give more details, but basically, that is my response.

join