It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

Did'nt you post in a thread about a triangle shaped experimental aircraft?
oh yeah here it is

Thread

So whats the difference?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
You have all of this information but no pictures? Show me a picture so if i happen to see this Vshaped craft i'll know it's the right one and not a knockoff.

Show us a picture of you being born, otherwise it didn't happen and you don't exist.

:-)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I dont remember why I was replying to you
I;m not arguing was it a V shaped blimb or an aircraft, I was arguing the fact that there was just flares and nothing else.

Some people said it was an aircraft, that covered the night sky when passing above them. Is a blimb that large? Just food for thought, I cannot say what it was.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

And computer technology becomes defunct after one year after its debut? Come on now, think about it. Every three years I gotta buy a new laptop. Every other year I gotta buy a new phone. Tech is going so fast that if I blink, I will be behind.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

A delta shaped blimp may not be aerodynamic, but it is definetely the way to go to avoid detection of radar. Just look at the 'B-2 Spirit' and 'F-117 Nighthawk' its the best shape for stealth.

Being a blimp, that more than likely has a rigid hull (probably filled with hydrogen) made of a thin but durable material... has lots of advantages. First one is that it can hover, or drift slowly without using much energy/fuel. With a rigid hull, and a secondary propultion method, it can fly fast just like any other plane.

Heres how you fly steady with a precise flightpath; Fly-by-wire

OH and while hovering in 'blimp mode' if you like... the craft is completely silent.

Just speculation, as crazy as a stealth-blimp-triangle may sound, its do-able.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Also, here is an interesting article about stealth blimps (phoenix lights possiblity, and other famous cases) www.boomspeed.com...

I bookmarked it a long time ago, worth the read.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Many sightings of a large flying V with round downward facing lights that are spaced fairly equidistant along the bottom of the wing....are sightings of a USAF recon Stealth Blimp. The blimp has a ridged frame and uses an advanced form of propultion that is both silent and fast.

That kind of defeats the "stealth" part now doesn't it?

I agree! But i believe that these are turned on for the purpose of saftey....just as a B-2 also has lights...they are just not used during a mission....but if a B-2 is flying over the Continental U.S....at 2Billion plus a plane....YOU BET YOUR ASS THE LIGHTS ARE ON! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I knew it! I have been personally speculating that the v craft was a blimp for a few years! So, is this by the way also responsible for the incident over phoenix in 97?

.rrr

There were multiple craft sighted that day and although the Stealth blimb was one of them....it was not the ONLY one....and the others were not so easily explained. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

They are using an advanced form of propultion and an advanced form of generated radar dispursal tech. Both of these are of similar principle and are similar to Dr. Townsend Browns work. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

You seem to be under some delusion that I care whether anyone believes what I post or not. You can deciede what ever you choose to believe....I really don't care....nor do I have some dep rooted desire or need for people to believe my posts. I post for me...not others.

As far as your statement of research....I have no need to research the things I post or use another persons written theories to create my posts....my posts are based on experience and first hand knowledge....or what I have been told by people that have no reason to be ficticious.

You can form whatever opinion you want about me....I know who I am and what I do and have done. And that is all that is important to me. Split Infinity

Go write it in your diary then..

Why so cranky? I really don't understand the hostility. If you don't believe it....DON'T! I won't force you. And neither will I blame you because I have not provided any solid proof.
Still....this does not change the fact that it is true. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Dude, I can probably figure out who you are from your posts, aren't you afraid that certain agencies could as well?

.rrr

Rickrrr....I am probably one of the HIGHEST PROFILE....people who shouldn't be....in the country. I actually play with a national and internationaly touring band. There are a few people here who know me to some small extent that have listend to a few songs....old ones that were never placed on our Disc Releases...that I posted on an external site.

As far as fear....if I were todo something REALLY STUPID....like post names or files or talk about something secret that has not already been talked about....then...YES....I would be afraid...and would probably deserve a boat ride.

This will NEVER HAPPEN....and everything I have posted...you can look up some pretty good proof or clues if you know where...or I could tell you.

One other thing....they always ask...ME....not the other way around....and if you understand a bit of the possibilities because of my jobs and what I do....then you can understand why they need me more than I do them. Still....I am a patriot....and do what i can for family and Country. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Do you have anything to support this idea?

For example, the claim that the Phoenix Lights weren't flares... Sure, this doesn't fit the 8pm sightings, but the 10pm sightings have been proven pretty conclusively to be flares dropped from A-10's, during Operation Snowbird, by the Maryland Air National Guard, visiting the nearby base. The lights disappeared behind the mountain, none burned longer than the flare burn time, etc. Where's your evidence to refute this claim?

As for stealth blimps being based out of Groom Lake using new propulsion systems, where's the evidence? Sounds like pure conjecture. (also, why would you light up such "stealth" ships?) Just doesn't fit.....

Theoretically, the only mission profile for such a craft would be low altitude stealth reconnaissance or covert troop insertion, and the running lights would seem to negate its ability to function in such a role.

You are correct that certain people made sure to release supposed....UNDENIABLE PROOF...that the lights were flares and used a computer background to show that the lights that suddenly disapated match exactly to the mountain range background that a falling flare would disapear behind.

The mistake they made was.....well....lets see how smart YOU are! Lets' see if you can figure out the gaping hole in their statements and proof as this debunking needed to be provided...FAST!

Also...the Stealth blimp thing is NOT CONJECTURE....it is documented fact as far as their existance....even LOCKHEED has employees with BIG MOUTHS....the cat got out of the bag on this one a long time ago.

As far as Advanced Propultion of generating a dispurtion field to disapate radar....a form of this tech is currently being used in the ENGINES OF AN F-22. It is no longer secret...look it up! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I believe...that they use a much faster recon craft for high altitude. If you get the time....check out...HIGH ALTITUDE NUCLEAR DETONATION PROPULTION RECON AIRCRAFT GROOM LAKE. There are some interesting pictures that were caught be a CIVY SAT. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

With the advent of civilian satellite viewing such as Google Earth....and others....anyone could watch as a massive hanger was constructed to house this craft.

Google is not live for your information. LOL where do these kook's come from?

LOL! Of course not! I did not mean they could watch every aspect of construction. But they could watch the Blimp hangers construction a bit at a time as it continued to be constructed! LOL! You are too funny!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No offense intended - however - you can not be all that HIGH PROFILE given I (nor anyone I know) has ever heard of you or your 80's cover band.

Basically the original post is simply your opinion of what the craft are and not based on any information that you have gained from "secret sources", research, or anything of the like?

Awesome!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The mistake they made was.....well....lets see how smart YOU are! Lets' see if you can figure out the gaping hole in their statements and proof as this debunking needed to be provided...FAST!

The only gaping hole in the story is that the flare explanation doesn't fit the 8pm sighting. However, the flare explanation fits the 10pm sighting (and videos) to a T. However, there is only ONE video of the 8pm sighting, and it's indistinguishable from jets flying in formation (with no reference points, and is very grainy). Feel free to look at my Phoenix Lights thread here on ATS if you'd like to see all of the evidence I've collected on the case. So the 8pm witnesses are kind of left without much else to support their side. Where were all the cameras at 8pm?

Also...the Stealth blimp thing is NOT CONJECTURE....it is documented fact as far as their existance....even LOCKHEED has employees with BIG MOUTHS....the cat got out of the bag on this one a long time ago.

Funny you should mention this, as my father worked for Lockheed for decades, lastly on the Raptor project. I've never met any of these loud-mouthed Lockheed employees in all my years, including while living on Lockheed base housing, etc. There are two big reasons to keep to the secrecy agreement. One, is jail time, the other, is that nobody wants to lose a high-paying job or put their family in such jeopardy (i.e. having the dad be in prison for 20 yrs to life).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Why would the governer say and confess later than there was indeed a strange aircraft? This shouldn't be even argued about. Only its origin and owner.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This past Saturday night, 9/17/11, at about 7:45PM, my wife was coming home from the store and as she approached our house driving south, (we live in New Berlin, a suburb of Milwaukee,
WI) she noticed 4 orange/red lights in the sky flying in close formation. As she pulled into the driveway she got out of the car and watched them. Two of them kept flying and flew off in a NW direction, the other 2 stopped and hovered. She said they were coming in her direction before they hovered. She sat there for a few minutes trying to make sense of the lights. She then ran into the house and yelled for me to come outside. She said she could see one of the craft and it was triangular and had a silver bottom.

When I got outside, I saw a V shaped craft with 4 lights to it, changing colors between orange and red. It silently hovered for a few minutes and I would estimate it to be about 1/2 to 3/4 miles west of us and having an approx.altitude of 2,000-5,000 feet. After a couple of minutes, the 4 lights to the V shaped craft started to readjust and move. The 4 lights merged into a single light. The other craft was always a single orange/red light.

Both lights then started to move NW and we lost sight of them. I did, by the way, run into the house to grab my flashlight and tried beaming the crafts.

Now my wife is indifferent to UFOs but is now a believer, I've always known of their existenance, having sightings myself in the 1973-1976 timeframe but these were much different from what I saw back then.

Anyway, I could accept the fact they belong to us and are military stealth vehicles but the fact the 4 lights moved and merged into a single light, well, I don't how one of ours could do that.

I'll be keeping an eye out for these in the future and have my camera ready. If I do take a picture, it would probably not be that convincing anyway, it would probably just be some red dots on a black backgound.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
If the X-48B is a remote-controlled drone, why does it have cockpit windows?

Or is the remote-control thing just an added feature? Like certain Boeing jets......
edit on 19-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

Sub scale so that means it just a working model. probably less than 10 feet long

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join