It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin, Planet X and imminent danger to California says Kerry Cassidy (and Richard Hoagland) end of

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They have to have something to feed the doom and gloom crowd, who frankly actually seem to Want a disaster. If a civilization wrecking event were to happen, they would get to say, 'See, we Told you it was coming'. If something doesn't live up to their predictions, they just add to it, like another object being cloaked, or come up with some completely off the wall explanation like, 'Oh, the Andromeda Council stopped it for us this time'. Anything to save face and sell more DVDs, books, whatever merchandise they can sucker the poor believer into buying.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is something that caught my attention in regards to this 'end of the world' which however the boy in the video link sounded funny,

On serious note: Have you heard of Miriam Delicado? A woman that at the age of 22 (1988) was abducted by aliens, there were Greys that led here inside the ship while she and a few friends were driving in British Columbia. There were also two tall blond, blue eyed creatures that some here refer to as 'Nordic'.

This case is covered in UFO Hunters Season 3's greys Conspiracy episode.

So there she talks about how the aliens showed her views of cataclysms and such and that something big is coming in the next years and people need to prepare.

Aside from all this, here is a link
www.rumormillnews.com...

where she says:

As we enter 2009, forget the global economic bruising of 2008, and what you’ve lost. We've got bigger worries ahead, says Blue Star: Fulfilling Prophecy author Miriam Delicado because 2010 will be even worse. Naturally, this kind of shocking prediction raises a thorny question; will the guacamole hit the fan in 2010, or in 2012 as everyone expects?

According to Delicado, an E.T. physical experience contactee, the coming natural cataclysms in 2010 will be so sudden and severe that life as we know it will cease to exist. From that point on, 2012 and the years beyond will simply be a series of speed bumps on the grinding road of global cataclysm.

Well it wasn't so lifechanging but it was a big earthquake. This was posted in 2009, before the earthquake in Japan in 2010. How did she know about 2010?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
There is something that caught my attention in regards to this 'end of the world' which however the boy in the video link sounded funny,

On serious note: Have you heard of Miriam Delicado? A woman that at the age of 22 (1988) was abducted by aliens, there were Greys that led here inside the ship while she and a few friends were driving in British Columbia. There were also two tall blond, blue eyed creatures that some here refer to as 'Nordic'.

This case is covered in UFO Hunters Season 3's greys Conspiracy episode.

So there she talks about how the aliens showed her views of cataclysms and such and that something big is coming in the next years and people need to prepare.

Aside from all this, here is a link
www.rumormillnews.com...

where she says:

As we enter 2009, forget the global economic bruising of 2008, and what you’ve lost. We've got bigger worries ahead, says Blue Star: Fulfilling Prophecy author Miriam Delicado because 2010 will be even worse. Naturally, this kind of shocking prediction raises a thorny question; will the guacamole hit the fan in 2010, or in 2012 as everyone expects?

According to Delicado, an E.T. physical experience contactee, the coming natural cataclysms in 2010 will be so sudden and severe that life as we know it will cease to exist. From that point on, 2012 and the years beyond will simply be a series of speed bumps on the grinding road of global cataclysm.

Well it wasn't so lifechanging but it was a big earthquake. This was posted in 2009, before the earthquake in Japan in 2010. How did she know about 2010?

There are far too many opportunists prophesying (all with different opinions YET... leading up to the same vague ending) about the future.

Who cares what they think? Putting that aside for a moment, why are people paying for their opinion?

Can you imagine us having to pay to read someone's post on here? It's the same thing.

Project Camelot became a money making opportunity because they realized how many hits they were getting on their FREE website and the cash register [[Ca-ching]] machine sounded off in their heads! By the way, what ever happened to their TruTV television show???

I bet if they had this show in 1998, they would've made a ton of money prophesying about Y2K too!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
As far as how the Universe works. i think about this all the time and have generated sour faces of my band mates as I repeatedly bounce ideas off them in the studio...as that is where I now am....working on a new CD. One thing that...after looking at some of the math...really believe is that we exist in a multiverse and not just one universal state.

As possible proof to this....the sub-particles that make up PROTONS and NEUTRONS....such as QUARKS, GLUEONS....etc....behave in a multiversal state. In a proton....there is never more or less than a certain amount of QUARKS....quarks change in quantity in that proton...literaly blinking in and out of existence....but never are less than or more than two specific quantities.

Now....where do the disapearing quarks go? It is highly likely that the quarks are interchanging within different protons in another Universe or ALTERNATE REALITY. This theory is not mine but i do have a theory that I have run by a few Physicists...where I propose that as any choice or possibility or fork in the road presents intself...such as...I am driving to a show and see an icecream shop....in one possible Universe or alternate Reality....I stop and get a cone....in another....I drive by....in another....I stop and order a chocolate icecream....in another....I order Vanilla.

As each fork presents itself....a choice or action must occur. My theory is...the reality that is created with the highest possibility of action....would contain protons and neutrons where a greater amount of sub-particles...such as quarks...inhabiting them. A lower probability Universal state...would have a lesser amount of these sub-particles. Yet...all possibilities must exist thus infinite UNIVERSAL STATES must exist.

Somewhere....there is a version of me that did not post this....as there is another reality where i spelled much better. Split Infinity

I have contemplated this "spinning off" of other "universes" and conclude this to be unlikely. First... where is this line drawn that "decides" the "spin-off" point? If You are driving and decide to look left instead of right, or look right 1/2 second later... What of the collapsing waveform? Would it make two different universes if the waveform collapsed one way in one and in another way in the other? There are infinite waveform collapse states, so in every smallest piece of time, We would, I think, be creating an infinity of universes.

Also... In some universe somewhere ALL the most UNlikely results would be occurring. Imagine trying to develop an idea of probability in THAT universe! Whereas, in THIS universe, things stick to probability pretty well. Isolated events outside of probability may occur, but taken as a whole, the world runs probabalistically.

So I doubt this "spinning off" of alternate universes.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by exclusionzone
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

so you honestly believe theses people will piss away a future to make pocket change at this point? There are many signs which point to some type of event on the horizon. I don't know why anyone with any credibility would stake their reputation on what is supposedly an event with no consequence. Just an observation

If your suggesting that Elenin or Nibiru must be real because some talking heads and radio guests have basically made a suicide pact for their careers on this non-event, then I would disagree.

I think this has evolved much like another little disagreement we're watching in the Middle East this week. Events, momentum and just plain over enthusiasm for a really exciting topic (Hey..it DOES play well on Radio and TV if presented in really scary ways) have carried things to the point where I believe some of those talking heads dearly wish they could take back a lot of what they've said for months now.

It's far too late now though..so I guess there is something to be said for 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. They sure are and they may as well ride the wave to the end at this point. If they're right? It's over for them...If they're wrong? It's over for them. The end comes in different forms...but many of these guys are done regardless of how this turns out now.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Actually she's not a prophet, not like Nancy Lieder. Her story is simply of an abductee. It is the first person I've ever watched talking about Nordic ever. The prophecy part im not sure where it comes from, she just tells she's gifted or it is from her abduction that she knows about cataclysm. I dont know what to think of her.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
...it's almost like everyone is spinning their OPINION into facts and that's very sad for Ufology I think! It's to the point of being brain numbing.

Everyone in ufology wants to make the breaking announcement, and no one wants to take a step back for a breather. Ufology is a runaway high speed train heading for a collision with reality. As they formulate their different theories and philosophies, ufologists fail to realize the conundrums in forcing myths into reality. When an actual alien visitation does occur, everyone in the ufo community will be very disappointed. Since they have developed so many expectations, influenced by pop-culture and peers, the actual physical presence, behavior, and technology of a foreign civilization will upset everyone. As a result of aliens not meeting expectations, due to all the myths, large portions of the ufo community will suddenly look insane.

Do other civilizations exist in the galaxy and universe? Theoretically, yes.

Has a foreign civilization visited earth? No one can say for certainty.

'Alien visitation' is the most successful military cover story ever created. If the government wants to hide a secret military project, the only thing they have to do is drop a few pictures online. Ufologists and blind believers will fill in the blanks. Its that simple.

edit on 9/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

...it's almost like everyone is spinning their OPINION into facts and that's very sad for Ufology I think! It's to the point of being brain numbing.

Everyone in ufology wants to make the breaking announcement, and no one wants to take a step back for a breather. Ufology is a runaway high speed train heading for a collision with reality. As they formulate their different theories and philosophies, ufologists fail to realize the conundrums in forcing myths into reality
Do you two consider Kassidy and Hoagland to be UFOlogists? You do realise that many UFO researchers are trying to look at the facts? People who think they know the future like these guys are idiots not UFOlogists!

Has a foreign civilization visited earth? No one can say for certainty.
The fact is that you cannot say the above with certainty. Why? Because you clearly don't know whether anyone can say for certain.

If you don't like these idiots trying force myths into reality try not making your own myths up. You don't know everything. That's why people research - to find the truth not make up their own!

edit on 20/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

And if one has to be neutral or not ridiculous, you said it, no one can say for certainty were/are aliens visting Earth. Meaning it is between the absolute Yes and absolute No. Claiming either as a fact is wrong - whether they are here or they have never landed.

Darn I really need to witness an extraordinary UFO or alien abduction because in spite of all, I feel like screaming - IT IS REAL and I take so far everything neutrally and objectively, yet, all points me to that conclusion. Hah I once wished myself such encounter of the 4th kind. (Becareful what you wish for? Maybe)
edit on 20-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

If you folks can do this,...

As I said in previous threads and numerous of times, you need better proof than moving lights.

Unidentified by the layman (civilians/citizens)? Yes.

Unidentified by everyone in the military (globally)? Prove it.

Unidentified by everyone in the government (globally)? Prove it.

Since the United States', United Kingdom's, and China's military complexes are working on so many dark projects, categorizing these objects as alien in origin is foolish. Regardless about how many former government contacts you provide, the military is too enormous for one individual to know everything.

You want to prove to everyone that aliens exist?
1 ~ Show me an alive alien which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
2 ~ Show me a dead alien corpse which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
3 ~ Show me an alien craft up close, which I can use all of my sense to interact with.
4 ~ Put your proof on 'live' television for the world.
5 ~ Invite world known scientists and the public down to interact with the craft or alien.

Do aliens exist in the universe? Yes.
Have aliens visited the planet Earth? Prove it by following the criteria posted above.

Until I see something in which 'humanity' can interact with (touch, see, smell, and hear all at once), I will always consider alien visitation and phenomenon as a mythology.

Nothing will change my perspective on this issue.

I will never except bouncing and flickering lights as proof of anything.

...then I will believe aliens have visited Earth.

edit on 9/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I didn't ask you to believe anything. I asked you to stop making things up. You don't know whether anyone knows for sure aliens have visited was the point.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

This is not right,
the Nordics are well known and had theit famous Days
in 1925-1945, just look for the "Vrills"!

The EQ. here in Japan happened in 2011.03.11
and not in 2010!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I don't know about you but I am officially burnt out by the myriad of mind numbing theories regarding Elenin, Planet X and Sept 2011 in general!

**snip**

But it's almost like everyone is spinning their OPINION into facts and that's very sad for Ufology I think! It's to the point of being brain numbing.

Wow I never thought Id see these words coming from Human_Alien, respect to you.

Its good to see that one of the what id call the over exuberant, almost fanatical 'true believers' (id use stronger words but its against T&C to insult people like that
)seems to have finally developed some balance in their beliefs
ironically due to it getting all to far out their for them heh. I guess everyone has that threshold, some of us just recognized it way way sooner than others.

Good to see you've recognized the underlying issue with this whole subject and might I add its an issue in many other areas in the conspiracy genre. Hopefully more like you will get it and come back to the middle ground with us 'tempered' or 'skeptical' believers. Heres hoping the entire field of UFOlogy goes through the same sort of purge where it gets just so idiotic, cannibalistic and fanciful that everyone gets an epiphany and draws back to rational thought and concepts and those that dont get tossed to the looney fringe where they should have stayed to begin with.

We can only hope. I guess its gotta get worse before it can get better

S&F... a few more like you and I might actually feel like participating in this forum again (m sure im not the only one with that attitude).

Edit:- Now if only we could get Unity_99 to have this realization.

edit on 20-9-2011 by BigfootNZ because: meh

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's what happens when you let conspiracy theories take over your life. I can tell a lot of the people on this forum are just the same. If you let conspiracy's get to you, you start looking at everything as a lie, and you try to find other ways to explain it, and you find dumb ways to connect the dots that make it look like it makes sense, and you turn things into something they aren't.

Conspiracy's literally turn people into nutcases. Sometimes I can get lost in them, and I'll lose hours just reading about it. and overall it makes me paranoid and makes my head hurt just thinking about it. I absolutely hate it.

You've got to know that just because something might make sense in some way shape or form, doesn't make it truth or fact. A lot of people on this forum have lost that ability, and they are suckered into every little youtube video they see. It's pretty sad really.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whamster

This is true, many here are so. But the best way to know is to imagine yourself in the place of many here, wouldn't they lie to the public? Of course leaders are capable of lying to the public, from 9/11 to other thins. And it is not wrong at all. As it goes for everything - one shouldnt be paranoid and allow conspiracies to get you as you said bt one shouldn't be too blind and naive because there are many cases you may be lied about and things are not as they seem. SO yes neither side is good], stay IN BETWEEN. That/s my approach

Btw what are you doing on ATS? Yes many things are crazy and such but some are true like UFOs etc, not all is paranoid and false.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

As far as how the Universe works. i think about this all the time and have generated sour faces of my band mates as I repeatedly bounce ideas off them in the studio...as that is where I now am....working on a new CD. One thing that...after looking at some of the math...really believe is that we exist in a multiverse and not just one universal state.

As possible proof to this....the sub-particles that make up PROTONS and NEUTRONS....such as QUARKS, GLUEONS....etc....behave in a multiversal state. In a proton....there is never more or less than a certain amount of QUARKS....quarks change in quantity in that proton...literaly blinking in and out of existence....but never are less than or more than two specific quantities.

Now....where do the disapearing quarks go? It is highly likely that the quarks are interchanging within different protons in another Universe or ALTERNATE REALITY. This theory is not mine but i do have a theory that I have run by a few Physicists...where I propose that as any choice or possibility or fork in the road presents intself...such as...I am driving to a show and see an icecream shop....in one possible Universe or alternate Reality....I stop and get a cone....in another....I drive by....in another....I stop and order a chocolate icecream....in another....I order Vanilla.

As each fork presents itself....a choice or action must occur. My theory is...the reality that is created with the highest possibility of action....would contain protons and neutrons where a greater amount of sub-particles...such as quarks...inhabiting them. A lower probability Universal state...would have a lesser amount of these sub-particles. Yet...all possibilities must exist thus infinite UNIVERSAL STATES must exist.

Somewhere....there is a version of me that did not post this....as there is another reality where i spelled much better. Split Infinity

I have contemplated this "spinning off" of other "universes" and conclude this to be unlikely. First... where is this line drawn that "decides" the "spin-off" point? If You are driving and decide to look left instead of right, or look right 1/2 second later... What of the collapsing waveform? Would it make two different universes if the waveform collapsed one way in one and in another way in the other? There are infinite waveform collapse states, so in every smallest piece of time, We would, I think, be creating an infinity of universes.

Also... In some universe somewhere ALL the most UNlikely results would be occurring. Imagine trying to develop an idea of probability in THAT universe! Whereas, in THIS universe, things stick to probability pretty well. Isolated events outside of probability may occur, but taken as a whole, the world runs probabalistically.

So I doubt this "spinning off" of alternate universes.

I should have been a bit more informative with my theory and basis. While I agree that under the constraints that you have just posted....creating of alternate universes or realities by such a precarious condition as possible choice of such trivial action....would appear unlikely and even against several laws....what you have stated assumes that those spinoffs are only created at the point of choice or action.

While my post seems like this is what I elluded to....by my own fault....it is not the whole picture. What I should have included is....for our UNIVERSAL STATE to exist....SO MUST EVERY OTHER POSSIBLE UNIVERSAL STATE.

So you see....the fork in the road may appear to allow for choice and thus action....when in reality....the MULTIVERSE LEAVES NOTHING TO CHANCE....every possible outcome or action or inaction ALREADY EXISTS as it is connected to a ONE DIMMENTIONALITY and PARTICLE SINGULARITY where these sub-particles are in a SPACE/TIME dimentional FLUX.

They appear to exist and not exist in our Universe....but where as they may not exist here....they MUSY EXIST in ANOTHER UNIVERSAL PARTICLE STATE...or else....nothing would exist. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yeah, I have found Hoagland to be a little fruity....actually

ALOT FRUITY!!!

He knows enough though to BS in a pretty entertaining fashion.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

These alarmists are a bunch of MORONS who are not even smart enough to use an example that has some scientific or mathematical basis in it's probability. DUMB AND DUMBER!

If people want something to worry about there are enough real possibilities out there such as....some Frenchman technician leaving a BAUGUETTE in the tunnel of the now working PARTICLE ACCELERATOR in Europe. The U.S. had almost completed it's much larger version in Texas over a decade ago and dumped multiple BILLIONS or dollars before for NO REASON cancelling the project.

This made NO SENSE since it was almost complete and because how much money had been spent....so why?

It was not at all almost complete, and operations would cost a significantly larger amount of money.

A new Congress was elected and, led by Newt Gingrich, they were opposed to big spending projects that the President and previous presidents wanted. There were big cost overruns too.

Was it a good, sensible reason, no, but that's political life.

These days, it wouldn't even possibly be proposed. To be blunt, expensive far-sighted science does not benefit most of either political party's core---as more boomers get old they are paradoxically turning more and more right-wing---the sort of right wing that hates spending on "socialism" but loves Medicare. The Democrats can't afford it either as they want to spend money on jobs programs.

It happens in private sector too---don't believe the idea that it is so much more efficient than government (small startups, yes, but little else is). New CEO comes in, cans all of previous CEO's initiatives and most of the executives. Even if they were good ideas and the people were good employees. Because a CEO needs to show "his results are working" right away, as otherwise he'll be fired himself, or the credit given to the previous administration.

Witness Carly Fiorina & Leo Apotheker at HP. Catastrophes.
edit on 22-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join