It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin, Planet X and imminent danger to California says Kerry Cassidy (and Richard Hoagland) end of

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
SEPTEMBER 26TH IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

edit on 19-9-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987
soo....im at a loss as to what to say that a star is cloaked by elenin...like REALLLYYYY are you sure...i cant wait till sept is over so they can all go and change their story for oct...then nov...ect untill something happens and they can go SEE SEEE I TOLD YOU!!!....now my question is who the f started all this crap X.x. my head feels like its gonna explode if i have to read one more "ELENIN IS GONNA BE THE END OF ZEE WORLD!!!!" its not even big enough to end the world.

Oh my friend, they have the next few months covered with chaos. So if it doesn't happen in Sept, there will be Oct 28th (supposed real end of Mayan calendar) and if that's a no-go, we have Nov 11: 11-11-11 and when that fails we have the winter solstice. That's always a good stand by doom date.

And when all those dates come and go with no fanfare, we have twelve, count 'em 12 months of doom ahead of us leading to our demise on 12.21.12

I don't think anything is going to happen however I am highly suspicious as to why the PTB are wanting us to think this though. All this deliberate cosmic attention that is being fed to the flock is being done on purpose. Because do you think 30 million unemployed people with no prospect gives a crap about their no-fly zone over the Moon?
They WANT our attention, up there.

I think they will nonchalantly mention intelligent alien life before before 2012 however. But I am afraid that because so many of us are numb to their terrorist threat antics that they WILL create an alien enemy. In time though. I don't see that too soon but again, with all this space talk and newly discovered earth-like planets and real close stars talk.......they WANT our attention in the cosmos. So to slowly desensitize us.

I wonder if they're planning to stage an alien blame (opposed to space debris) on any possible wreckage of ISS.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
this looks like nonsense to me havent they said that elenin changed direction anyway

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Look at the bright side. There is always a bright side.
Some of the most annoying people in the public eye around the UFO topic and other very serious subjects for debate and research have staked their reputations so deeply to Elenin or Nibiru that when nothing happens on that front, their names are mud. Hoagie among others really have gone entirely TOO far to ever back peddle or spin with any credibility. Some of them have quite literally staked their whole future careers on this little comet or what may be left of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

so you honestly believe theses people will piss away a future to make pocket change at this point? There are many signs which point to some type of event on the horizon. I don't know why anyone with any credibility would stake their reputation on what is supposedly an event with no consequence. Just an observation

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I have to admit this certainly felt, at least to me, as one of the most unorganized and time-wasting podcasts I have heard in a long time. No idea what's the reason behind that, but I do not recommend anyone to listen to it. There is basically no new interesting information in it and it sounds more like a pub debate than anything serious worthy of notice.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Calex1987
soo....im at a loss as to what to say that a star is cloaked by elenin...like REALLLYYYY are you sure...i cant wait till sept is over so they can all go and change their story for oct...then nov...ect untill something happens and they can go SEE SEEE I TOLD YOU!!!....now my question is who the f started all this crap X.x. my head feels like its gonna explode if i have to read one more "ELENIN IS GONNA BE THE END OF ZEE WORLD!!!!" its not even big enough to end the world.

Oh my friend, they have the next few months covered with chaos. So if it doesn't happen in Sept, there will be Oct 28th (supposed real end of Mayan calendar) and if that's a no-go, we have Nov 11: 11-11-11 and when that fails we have the winter solstice. That's always a good stand by doom date.

And when all those dates come and go with no fanfare, we have twelve, count 'em 12 months of doom ahead of us leading to our demise on 12.21.12

I don't think anything is going to happen however I am highly suspicious as to why the PTB are wanting us to think this though. All this deliberate cosmic attention that is being fed to the flock is being done on purpose. Because do you think 30 million unemployed people with no prospect gives a crap about their no-fly zone over the Moon?
They WANT our attention, up there.

I think they will nonchalantly mention intelligent alien life before before 2012 however. But I am afraid that because so many of us are numb to their terrorist threat antics that they WILL create an alien enemy. In time though. I don't see that too soon but again, with all this space talk and newly discovered earth-like planets and real close stars talk.......they WANT our attention in the cosmos. So to slowly desensitize us.

I wonder if they're planning to stage an alien blame (opposed to space debris) on any possible wreckage of ISS.

awww man they really know how to cover their bases with anything they can scream and lose their minds over
dang nabbit!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Starred and Flagged !!

When I started questioning enigmas of the world around me, Project Camelot was in full gear mode. I listened to hours and hours of whistle blowers telling their stories with vivid interest. Kerry & Bill were right up there, on my wow list.

Then Kerry went money hungry. Maybe was from the start. They started organizing conferences and all hell broke loose. Nowadays, Kerry aims for money and yippie if a good story comes along. Bill is still after the good story first but is more and more gullible as time goes by. Things change, the fact that so many PC whistle blowers have been put under the light as good story tellers and science fiction novelists is a clear indicator that that era is fading out.

I did not watch the video. To me, watching a video with Kerry and Hoagland is like reading a book that I know will be filled with lies, from cover to cover. Pointless.

And I like some of the points you bring up in this thread, Human_Alien.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Look at the bright side. There is always a bright side.
Some of the most annoying people in the public eye around the UFO topic and other very serious subjects for debate and research have staked their reputations so deeply to Elenin or Nibiru that when nothing happens on that front, their names are mud. Hoagie among others really have gone entirely TOO far to ever back peddle or spin with any credibility. Some of them have quite literally staked their whole future careers on this little comet or what may be left of it.

If only it would happen like that. However, I suspect as another poster has intimated that we will end up with a sequence of end of world events. I'm quite sure the mythical NWO will be brought into the mix to explain why Elenin didn't do as it was supposed to because it was a test bed for the real problem which is blah blah blah.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

These hyped out people annoy me so much. I cannot listen to them no longer. You know what they are? Adrenaline freaks. They love to live in a world of danger and mystery. Objectivity and reason is not that vital to them.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I used to respect Kerry Cassidy a great deal and I don't know what's going on with her lately. I don't know if I'm just not connecting with her anymore or if she's really gone off the deep end. I don't know. She seems too assertive instead of remaining impartial as a good reporter does.

It's simply a case of supply, demand, desensitisation, one-upmanship and good old attention seeking.

The amount of people demanding Hollywood-esque Sci-fi BS being passed off as fact is growing exponentially. People like Hoagland and Greer are more than happy to supply the BS while furnishing their pockets with cash from the gullible. Like junkies, the gullible eventually become desensitised and need a stronger hit of BS or they become jaded, so there's a pissing contest between your Greers and Hoaglands to go one up on the other. This is why the stories get more and more far out and why they appear to be off the rails. They are all shamelessly vying for their share of the cash and attention.

IRM

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just set them on ignore. Noone who can operate a telescope takes any of it seriously

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I couldn't even get through the clip, uggh. I can tell you what Elenin is, a flipping comet. Shocking I know. A wimpy one at that. The more I see all the hype about comet Elenin the more it makes me realize humanity as a whole is grasping at straws looking for salvation from this life, even if that means the end of life as we know it.

People are finding it harder and harder to cope and just enjoy life that any out has become a dream versus a nightmare. And truthfully, I see where the appeal is, if you are focusing on the impending 'doom' (whatever flavor of doom it is in the current timeframe) it is alot easier to not bother trying to work towards a better future and be accountable.

Why would TPTB want to keep people focused on Elenin, etc.? Well, I can think of a great reason, control. I grew up seeing the same tactics as play as a Jehovah Witness, everyday was possibly Armageddon, it was coming soon, signs were all around, people would point to the latest war or natural disaster and say, "see the bible foretold this in ..." keeping church members in constant fear of punishment by God, was an extremely powerful tool to control said people into following whatever ridiculous measures the hierarchy doled out as prep, like giving your life savings to them.

As religion fades away and people shove off those shackles something needs to replace it for control purposes, hence the doom and gloom end of the world scenarios being propagated left, right and center. As for the commentators on the clip, again reminds me of the religiously delusional who want to cash in on the fear of their followers...new gimmick, same game.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I never firmly believed in doom dates, but I will be looking for the 26~th of septembre since Elenin aligns with the sun and earth. Last time it happened, there was the Chili earthquake which is said to have shifted the earths magnetic pole a bit. I'm almost sure it's just coincidence and that I doubt a little comet could do anything.

After october-november, we can surely say Elenin was a total hoax. Till then, I think it's mostly hot air, but who knows!

edit on 20-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Funny how ATS slams Kerry Cassidy and Richard Hoagland. Yet, Alex Jones, Ron Paul and Sorcha Faal are worshiped on ATS.

Let me guess: One set of idiots for another?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

Nail
On
The Head.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Sorcha Faal? I have never seen her worshiped on here. A new member may post an article of her's not knowing any better, but it's almost immediately called out and moved to the hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just calculate how many people spend hours after hours
for the elenin-hoax,
imo it must be above 1 billion hours thoughtpower!

And who is in benefit of this?

!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
As far as how the Universe works. i think about this all the time and have generated sour faces of my band mates as I repeatedly bounce ideas off them in the studio...as that is where I now am....working on a new CD. One thing that...after looking at some of the math...really believe is that we exist in a multiverse and not just one universal state.

As possible proof to this....the sub-particles that make up PROTONS and NEUTRONS....such as QUARKS, GLUEONS....etc....behave in a multiversal state. In a proton....there is never more or less than a certain amount of QUARKS....quarks change in quantity in that proton...literaly blinking in and out of existence....but never are less than or more than two specific quantities.

Now....where do the disapearing quarks go? It is highly likely that the quarks are interchanging within different protons in another Universe or ALTERNATE REALITY. This theory is not mine but i do have a theory that I have run by a few Physicists...where I propose that as any choice or possibility or fork in the road presents intself...such as...I am driving to a show and see an icecream shop....in one possible Universe or alternate Reality....I stop and get a cone....in another....I drive by....in another....I stop and order a chocolate icecream....in another....I order Vanilla.

As each fork presents itself....a choice or action must occur. My theory is...the reality that is created with the highest possibility of action....would contain protons and neutrons where a greater amount of sub-particles...such as quarks...inhabiting them. A lower probability Universal state...would have a lesser amount of these sub-particles. Yet...all possibilities must exist thus infinite UNIVERSAL STATES must exist.

Somewhere....there is a version of me that did not post this....as there is another reality where i spelled much better. Split Infinity

HA! This is the reality I find myself in after pondering and reading physics books over the years. It is remarkable to think of the possibilities that may or may not be true. This type of thinking gets me to talking and then I find one of my selves viewed by others as strange!
Oh well....the mind has to ponder.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Kerry Cassidy is a downright disgrace and to any field she decides to jump on (normally the one in the public eye the most at that given time) i feel great pity for the genuine folk that try to do justice to the field they are dedicated too as they will be made a mockery off once she sinks her irksome interjections into it.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join