It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin, Planet X and imminent danger to California says Kerry Cassidy (and Richard Hoagland) end of

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't know about you but I am officially burnt out by the myriad of mind numbing theories regarding Elenin, Planet X and Sept 2011 in general!

Side note: I was listening to Exopolitics last night with their 'mystery' guest who claims Elenin is merely clearing the way (sorta like a Zamboni I guess
) for our second (dwarf) star....which is cloaked which is why we're not seeing it.... and this NEW body is named, Tekoma.

(pass the aspirin please)

So after spending over 2 hours listening to that last night, I remained a glutton and I listened to this Hoagland/Cassidy banter! And I gotta tell you, every person sounds nuttier than the other now. And this is coming from a believer. But it's almost like everyone is spinning their OPINION into facts and that's very sad for Ufology I think! It's to the point of being brain numbing.

I used to respect Kerry Cassidy a great deal and I don't know what's going on with her lately. I don't know if I'm just not connecting with her anymore or if she's really gone off the deep end. I don't know. She seems too assertive instead of remaining impartial as a good reporter does.

But she starts in about 36-minutes into the video.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've learned that listening to Hoaxland is similar to listening to the bum that hangs outside the bank in my city. Except that the bum plays the flute at the end of conversation. So it makes you feel like your time wasn't a total waste.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Elenin material looks like total nonsense to me.

The way of the wacko (that sounds like a great thread title) seems to be the usual pattern for these people. They start out with a positive idea or something interesting then go wacko! They are often highly intelligent people and I am VERY suspicious. The thread below has some chat about the "Way of the Wacko" (I like using that term) phenomenon.

Do you see the Pattern too?
edit on 19/9/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I know what you mean - and it gets so confusing for believers and non believers - good luck with the thread though. I think this debate will continue on whether folks are sick of it or not until either the SHTF or it misses.

Thanks for sharing - I'm really interested in this stuff as are a huge chunk of the population are.

Get ready to duck the arrows lol

S&F

link   
I totally agree with you.

People and writers are going from real to ridiculous at an alarming rate.

It just looks like a money grab to me, and it makes those of us who actually pay attention to the strange facts seem all the more crazy. Very annoying. Now, every time I start to explain something to someone, I have to preface it with, yes I know this guy has said some REALLY stupid stuff and sounds crazy, but please look past it to the actual facts presented and they make for some interesting material.
edit on 19-9-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

link   
The meaning of Tekoma seems to be 'That Frozen Water' from Native American..

and the flower Tecoma is described by Wikipedia as such,

...Honey bees are attracted to it, but-unlike most flowering plants-the honey produced from Yellow Trumpetbush's nectar/pollen is poisonous.

__

Interpret that however you'd like

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
These alarmists are a bunch of MORONS who are not even smart enough to use an example that has some scientific or mathematical basis in it's probability. DUMB AND DUMBER!

If people want something to worry about there are enough real possibilities out there such as....some Frenchman technician leaving a BAUGUETTE in the tunnel of the now working PARTICLE ACCELERATOR in Europe. The U.S. had almost completed it's much larger version in Texas over a decade ago and dumped multiple BILLIONS or dollars before for NO REASON cancelling the project.

This made NO SENSE since it was almost complete and because how much money had been spent....so why? The Unibomber....Ted Kazinski...who was a Physicist....killed people over this as he tried to stop the Texas Acccelerators completion. The press did little to talk about that being Teds issue.

Even though prominant people such as Steve Hawkings have soothed public alarm that the LHC accelerator now opperating can create small BLACKHOLES.....he has said that they are too short lived to swallow the Earth and tiny BLACKHOLES are created all the time as Solar and Cosmic Radiation slams into the Earths atmosphere. Thing is....he has never comented on the MUCH MORE MASSIVE TEXAS BASED Particle accelerators ability....had it become functional....to create much larger rips in the FABRIC OF SPACE/TIME.

Ted Kazinski may have been a CRAZY COLD BLOODED MURDERER....but that doesn't mean that he was wrong. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
The meaning of Tekoma seems to be 'That Frozen Water' from Native American..

and the flower Tecoma is described by Wikipedia as such,

...Honey bees are attracted to it, but-unlike most flowering plants-the honey produced from Yellow Trumpetbush's nectar/pollen is poisonous.

__

Interpret that however you'd like

He, this mystery guest, was asked about the name Tekoma sounding Native American and he said something like "yeah, it does, doesn't it?"
I guess he didn't have the opportunity to ask any of the Andromeda Council members of its origin.

If any of you listen to that Exopolitic 2 hour show.......tell me please if it's me but doesn't it sound like this mystery guest was making stuff up as he goes? He actually said he had to refer to his notes at some point.

But back to Kerry Cassidy and some of these radio hosts: Since when do regular Joe-Blow posters get celebrity status? They are quoting Dutchscence? And Astropatriot? And Terral03? Really? What about Phage? or any of OUR ATS house-celebrities?

This is where the idea of these whistle-blowing sites like Project Camelot went from righteous to ridiculous and right now, Kerry is burying herself. The only hope for saving Kerry's reputation now is if California actually does fall into the ocean within 2 weeks.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The vilification of Terral! As predicted. "Happy days are here again, the sky is blue it's clear again, happy days are here again". Sing with me now. But wait.

The show's not over. Don't leave your seats.-----------------

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I totally agree with you.

People and writers are going from real to ridiculous at an alarming rate.

It just looks like a money grab to me, and it makes those of us who actually pay attention to the strange facts seem all the more crazy. Very annoying. Now, every time I start to explain something to someone, I have to preface it with, yes I know this guy has said some REALLY stupid stuff and sounds crazy, but please look past it to the actual facts presented and they make for some interesting material.
edit on 19-9-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

It's not only obvious but down right disturbing to see how these 'enlighten' individuals ---who only want to spread the word to their fellow Beings----the amount of money they're making (or asking)

You can't even listen free to Kerry's conferences anymore. They're $19.95 just to listen!!!
And if you want to attend in person it's only $200 (what economic depression?)

And if you want to go watch in person Exopolitics' Alfred Lambremont Webre... he's merely $399 dollars AND, they take PayPay for YOUR convenience!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Anyone who claims to be ENLIGHTENED....and has found a way to make money being so proclaimed...is a CON ARTIST. Humans are not sufficiently EVOLVED to proclaim any state of ENLIGHTENMENT. 99.99999% of actual recovered E.T. tech...is literaly indecieferable to us in finding out what it is or does....never mind reverse engineering it.

Still....a Caveman could use FIRE without having the smallest basis of understanding what it was. Just as a CHILD can pull a trigger....even though the child knows not what the gun is.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But it's almost like everyone is spinning their OPINION into facts...

What if this is how the universe works?

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You are beginning to see the light, my friend. Star and flag for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Kerry Cassidy has let her ego totally take over. All you have to do is visit the Project Camelot website. My guess is this is the reason why Bill has gone off on his own. When people let their egos take over this is what happens. I think the only thing we can do now is wait and see what happens. Like the old saying goes, "prepare for the worst, but hope for the best".

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
As far as how the Universe works. i think about this all the time and have generated sour faces of my band mates as I repeatedly bounce ideas off them in the studio...as that is where I now am....working on a new CD. One thing that...after looking at some of the math...really believe is that we exist in a multiverse and not just one universal state.

As possible proof to this....the sub-particles that make up PROTONS and NEUTRONS....such as QUARKS, GLUEONS....etc....behave in a multiversal state. In a proton....there is never more or less than a certain amount of QUARKS....quarks change in quantity in that proton...literaly blinking in and out of existence....but never are less than or more than two specific quantities.

Now....where do the disapearing quarks go? It is highly likely that the quarks are interchanging within different protons in another Universe or ALTERNATE REALITY. This theory is not mine but i do have a theory that I have run by a few Physicists...where I propose that as any choice or possibility or fork in the road presents intself...such as...I am driving to a show and see an icecream shop....in one possible Universe or alternate Reality....I stop and get a cone....in another....I drive by....in another....I stop and order a chocolate icecream....in another....I order Vanilla.

As each fork presents itself....a choice or action must occur. My theory is...the reality that is created with the highest possibility of action....would contain protons and neutrons where a greater amount of sub-particles...such as quarks...inhabiting them. A lower probability Universal state...would have a lesser amount of these sub-particles. Yet...all possibilities must exist thus infinite UNIVERSAL STATES must exist.

Somewhere....there is a version of me that did not post this....as there is another reality where i spelled much better. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
soo....im at a loss as to what to say that a star is cloaked by elenin...like REALLLYYYY are you sure...i cant wait till sept is over so they can all go and change their story for oct...then nov...ect untill something happens and they can go SEE SEEE I TOLD YOU!!!....now my question is who the f started all this crap X.x. my head feels like its gonna explode if i have to read one more "ELENIN IS GONNA BE THE END OF ZEE WORLD!!!!" its not even big enough to end the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

post by Human_Alien
their 'mystery' guest who claims Elenin is merely clearing the way (sorta like a Zamboni I guess ) for our second (dwarf) star....which is cloaked

A STAR which is Cloaked ?

So after spending over 2 hours listening to that last night, I remained a glutton and I listened to this Hoagland/Cassidy banter!

Devotion above and beyond the call of duty , listening to that much rubbish in a short space of time could seriously damage your health .
These people are only interested in one thing , money and fame ....Oh wait that's two things

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But it's almost like everyone is spinning their OPINION into facts...

What if this is how the universe works?

Namaste!

Then it's a very strong opinion.
The only fact we know/have is--- we die. And that's even questionable.

But these people (Kerry Cassidy etc) are taking secondhand news once removed as the whistle blowing 'word'. And quite frankly, all the people who I thought we're making semi-sense (like Aaron McCollum, Bob Dean, George Green, Bill Deagle etc) have lowered a rung or two lower on the proverbial ladder. Because so far, nothing that anyone has said has been validated, substantiated or has come to fruition.

The ONLY two people that I haven't waiver from (and who have not predicted any future events and that's probably why I still respect them) are Clifford Stone and Jim Sparks. Something about them radiates honesty. I can be wrong, I know.

But Hoagland is sounding more foolish as the hours tick on.
Yeah, he may be right but what's the point of charging people (who are very uncertain about current times) hundreds of dollars to hear an opinion? Has this world gone mad? Are we that desperate to hear half baked answers er, I mean opinions?
The truth isn't found. It's realized. We have to find our own truth. And that's what I am resenting about these profiteers. They should know better!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Human_Alien
their 'mystery' guest who claims Elenin is merely clearing the way (sorta like a Zamboni I guess ) for our second (dwarf) star....which is cloaked

A STAR which is Cloaked ?

And..............he had to THINK of that too. Because Alfred asked him, (paraphrasing) "If this dwarf star is being towed in by Elenin, that means it's past Pluto so, why is it we can't see it?"

It seemed like this mystery guest had to come up with a good answer so he filled it with all sorts of filler-talk and then he acclaims 'it's being cloaked'. In fact, it's the SAME people and technology who put this tetrahedron-like apparatus around Elenin so to protect it as it moved through space.
After all its ushering in our second sun! Nothing but the best treatment!
(he didn't know when our second star will become de-cloaked and visible though. I guess that's to assure him more air-time for a few more months)

I tell you, these folks are getting ad nauseum as television personalities.

edit on 19-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: tried to fix quote

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
AUGUST 26TH IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join