It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground Cities Destroyed On 8-23-2011?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So many of these seemingly far-fetched stories makes it difficult to ascertain which ones may have a hint of truth to them without countless hours of fact finding and forming an opinion thereafter.

Is there any halfway-credible evidence of 'underground cities'?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This is a group called "I have no family and friends" They have a little ticker on the side that counts the number of experiences...9,479,261. Thats a helluva lot of people with no ties.

I have no family and friends

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I believe he claims it was set off underground?? Thus causing the instant earthquake with no buildup.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

There is no way you can kill 60000 people and cover it up.

Sure you can. Especially if they don't officially exist.

There isn't a person on this planet that doesn't "officially exist" there is such a thing as families ya know. I think my family would take notice if they never saw me again, you don't just casually forget your brother or sister, mother or father ever existed.

Ok. Let me put it another way. Sure you can. Especially if they are officially dead. Albeit, I still stand by my original statement as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench.

One of those DUMB's is right underneath the city of St. Louis.

Yes, I know this. there is one under Wright-Patterson Air Force Base here in Ohio too. Out on the field one can see the air ducks for it. I have a lady friend who lives in the UK. She told me, in confidence that her hubby is in the Royal Air Force, and told her about the underground base there, and showed her some photos of it taken secretly. I never saw the photos, but do believe my friend would not just make this up.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

When I was much younger, there was a military base not far from where I grew up in St. Louis. A few of the army brats spilled the beans on what they had overheard their parents discussing. Later on, I got confirmation from military personnel on that base(which is now defunct). There are evidently entrances to that bunker in several places around the city and county. One of them, through the basement of a well known church in the city.

So it must be quite a sizeable DUMB.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Every year millions of people just disappear without a trace. Check this article:
Disappearing People
aboutfacts.net...
Missing person
en.wikipedia.org...

There isn't a person on this planet that doesn't "officially exist"

When you enter the Central Intelligence Agency, your identification is completely destroyed, and a new one is created. This new person is not on any records that exist. So, in all effects and purposes, the new persona does not "officially exist." There are many other instances also where people do not "officially exist." To just say that blindly is simply not denying ignorance, friend.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here is my problem with this theory. If there was indeed a mass amount of casualties like thought...think of the exponential people involved.

Think of the family of family of family that just lost a son....you think all those people are just going "yeah we lost a family member...who cares...move on"?

Um, this is highly doubtful. So my point is, if this was real, you would certainly be hearing a lot more about the missing people that we have. Really it's about as logical as it gets.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
First off it's blackwater, just a bunch of people like Jason Bourne. Now, if what he is saying is true if you listen to the video he explains how to verify what he says through public records. Like when he states how to check the nukes it'll just be a spike on the graph with dying off marks versus a real earthquake has the build up before the release not just a sudden spike off... Also he states how to verify his facts using the trade history and things of that nature. So before people just jump off the deep end; he's dropping some heavy S*** and it needs to be takin seriously. For if it's truth we may be seeing a very different world in the coming months. SO ATS let's do what we F*****in do already and start checking facts and see if this is the real deal already.

Can we please get this moved to breaking news please, for I feel every body needs to be in on this.
edit on 17-9-2011 by agentofchaos because: mod to move

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow, Ben Fulford and Sorcha Faal, two stellar sources.

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network
by Sorcha Faal

Why isn't this front page news??

Oh... right...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yeah and I would bet Denver Airport is connected underground to theses DUMBS.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
sounds reasonible too me....whos to say hes not telling the truth......the goverment sure isnt

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toddicus
The key word that really came through to me was "My intelligence" which evidently by the article is absolutely lacking in any way shape or form. First of all ANY nuke explosions would set off massive numbers of earth quake detection equipment all over the world. Probably better to actually think before posting.

Well they did, people registered them and took them for quakes, even though far apart and on the same earth latitude in very unusual places. I saw them on the Yellowstone readouts and someone explained to me that was the "quakes".

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by irsuccubus

Lolwut? What are you smoking? We'd know if nukes had been dropped, the fallout alone would kill millions of people. The earth doesn't shake for 200+ miles over a nuke detonating.

I'm more worrried about these morons running these foreign countries that think its kosher to build nuclear power plants ontop of fault lines, and then lie about it when they go into a full melt down and let the public think everything is 100% a'ok until they start dying from radiation poisoning.

The pressure wave from an underground explosion will propagate through the ground and cause a minor earthquake.[7] Theory suggests that a nuclear explosion could trigger fault rupture and cause a major quake at distances within a few tens of kilometres from the shot point
en.wikipedia.org...
if you look up the effects of uderground nuke blasts I think you will find they can do a lot of things.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
wouldnt the stench of 30,000 dead people, start to linger by now? I'm sure thats not just going to go unnoticed on the surface.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So like how do you explain the after shocks that are still happening to this day? fail

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
So like how do you explain the after shocks that are still happening to this day? fail

Sorcha Fail

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by autowrench
When you enter the Central Intelligence Agency, your identification is completely destroyed, and a new one is created. This new person is not on any records that exist. So, in all effects and purposes, the new persona does not "officially exist." There are many other instances also where people do not "officially exist." To just say that blindly is simply not denying ignorance, friend.

When you enter the CIA they do WHAT???????

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Why do people fall for all this bs? There is no way you can kill 60000 people and cover it up.

That right there debunks this thread as well as 9/11 too all in one sweeping blow.

There probably are underground bases and suck but detonating a nuke to kill that many with one guy claiming it's all real because people he knew were killed?

Somehow I think not.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
reply to post by TSOM87

This was underground, after all. Sort of makes me think of Resident Evil. I wonder how many people the hive held. They all went down with it. And yes, I know...a movie....but many movie ideas are based on real concepts. Put something underground...deep...and if anything goes wrong its a lot easier to hide.

actually, it's a video game, and the story of the video game was so much deeper, richer, and more cohesive than that commercialized piece of garbage starring that superhuman manikin actress. what a garbage movie. gotta introduce the superhuman karate kicking superhuman bimbo! or else it's not a movie. sex appealed badassery is rule number 1.
edit on 17-9-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join