It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground Cities Destroyed On 8-23-2011?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
thank you for your post Max. I am reading over your post from the other thread. If you could post the youtube vids in this one that would be great.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't believe it, it a scheme of design to throw you off their backs so they can all go hiding in the bunkers so you will not go there thinking it is all radioactive and such. I say, SHOW ME PICTURES, THEN. Until then ,, the matter is not closed.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Also, if true, you people on A.T.S should be able to confirm this, wanna know how. look at satilite pics of any ground that suddenly sank. Lets say, in a snake fashion. Ground that sank, i'm sure the tunnels are all connected. Lets SEE THE PROOF OF THAT. Lets start checking members, for ground that sank.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi all.

What this makes me think of, is the first WW. Then, sappers, many ex-miners from Wales, dug under no-man's land to lay explosive charges under the German trenches.

Whilst the Allies were digging in one direction, the Germans were doing likewise in the opposite direction.
Sometimes the tunnels would meet and there would be a mini underground battle.

The idea purported by one poster, that there were many underground cities, and that maybe one city would fight another...well seems very likely, that's if there are underground cities, of course.

I do ask one question, would there be a difference in the resultant crater, if, rather than the solid earth of the early tests, the explosion occurred in the more open space of an underground city?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The geothermal gradient is about 25 to 30 degrees centigrade for every kilometer down. the virginia quake was about 3.7 miles, 5 km. so the average temperature at 5 km would be around 150 degrees centigrade, above boiling point of water. see wikipedia.
so if there is an underground city at that level, expect a strong thermal plume above ground to cool the site.
similar to the gold mines in South Africa.

of course, the USGS could be lying about the depth, the underground city has new and unknown physics providing temperature control, aliens could have adapted etc.

Or there are no DUMBS at that depth.
You decide.
My vote... no such DUMB.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
60,000 people have 60,000 families and even more schoolkids, parents, brothers, sisters who would notice theyve disappeared!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I may be a dunderhead LOL but ya know if something say on a smaller scale that was clandestine was
going on deep beneath our feet then yeah, it would be MUCH easier to cover up..but now if a nuke was involved
seems something just as moving would of course happened at ground level..an opposite and equal reaction
to an action. Just as government is a necessary evil as is said so maybe to wathcers are a necessity too
for our ultimate survival.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by Myendica

Also, if true, you people on A.T.S should be able to confirm this, wanna know how. look at satilite pics of any ground that suddenly sank. Lets say, in a snake fashion. Ground that sank, i'm sure the tunnels are all connected. Lets SEE THE PROOF OF THAT. Lets start checking members, for ground that sank.

Google Earth doesn't update often enough, as well much of it is a compilation or mosaic if you will, of various pictures spliced together to form the images you see. They are all from different dates as some areas would have been obscured by clouds or other weather at different times. I would also think TPTB wouldn't provide current imagery that could incriminate them or potentially lead to questions they don't want asked. There are also areas that are of obvious lesser resolution, or even " Smudged " So as to prevent snooping by the general public. I do believe the images are not all taken by Google, actually I don't think any of them are.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I would think in the instance of a secret underground facilities workers families would be aware they are involved in something top secret. They would not necessarily know the nature of their work, simply that they can not tell them. As well if they went off to work and suddenly went missing, the government would inform them of the loss of life, with out the real cause. Perhaps, they would say they fell, or died in an explosion and may or may not supply them with " Remains. " Irregardless, the families of those who work at Secret facilities wouldn't know that that is why they died. So they wouldn't ever say a thing.

As well, think of military families. There are men who are serving their countries who's families live in housing provided to them by the government, for instance think of families that lived around pearl harbor. I would think given the size of these underground facilities and their secretive nature, those involved would likely live there, perhaps some even with their families. If the city was destroyed, so was all who knew about it. If there were employees that lived off base, the government would inform them of the loss, potentially provide " remains, " a phony explanation as to cause of death, and maybe compensation depending on their " Value. " I really don't think anyone would ask all that many questions. Think of all the people that do go missing, from far less secretive events and are never found. Quite often the trail goes as far as, " The last time I saw Jim/Tina was before he/she left for work this morning. "

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I found this. he babbles on. but look at the seismograph sheet!
Link
it shows a sudden start and big. not like a quake.
link from site
another pic of lines!
Looks like a Nuc to me

Eathquakes can have all sorts of "start" signatures - they can build up a bit, or just release all at once - the USGS Seismogram page has links to recorders all around hte US you can drill down to, and also to those of a few other nations.

Looking through them you can find all sorts of "shapes" for recordings, including ones that start with a "bang"

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I also want to make a comment as far as a nuclear event taking place far beneath the surface of the Earth. The Nuclear tests that took place underground in which we saw a massive wave carry through the earth for a distant producing a crater of sorts weren't nearly as deep as the suggested DUMB's. As well, I would imagine an underground city of the sizes suggested in DUMB's with their extensive tunnels would provide sufficient space for the expansion and dissipation of any blast. As well, at those depths there is more than enough volume of soil, rock, water and other substances that would absorb the blast energies and fill in the DUMB's with out much change on the surface. Obviously, the vibrations of a blast that deep with in the Earth would be of significant difference than those on the surface, or even of a low level subterranean blast. Depending on the material surrounding the blast the vibrations could be some what reduced, or even amplified. For instance, wet clay is less likely to conduct sound, where as heavier more dense material such as granite or quartz could carry the vibrations much further. Again, smooth walled structures vs rough uneven would change how these vibrations would carry.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If there's these big cities underground....where's the trail of trucks or rail carrying all the food going into them??

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

80 different countries have now formed an alliance against the Old World Order/Nazi-esque cabal

Under American soil

We nuked 60,000 people under American soil

Come on people

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Do you really pay attention to all the trucks on the road ? What about trains, other than noticing them go by now and then or when you get stuck at a rail crossing. I really don't think much of trucks or trains ever. I see lots of them all the time, but it's not like they always have the name of where they are going. I guess, grocery stores and some commercial businesses have their names on the side, but wouldn't they use the same truck to deliver a large order to a private customer ? It's always suggested that these DUMB's have underground rail systems, so it's possible the goods are shipped to an above ground facility that could then move the goods onto a train that could head underground into the system. These trains are extremely fast and run on a magnetic track/drive system. I do not know this for sure, it's just been suggested.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

How about any vehicles disappearing into a hole in the ground? And truckers with stories to tell - or rail sidings with odd tunnels that have no other ends.

Someone has to be handling the goods somewhere.

CT's are good at ferreting all sorts of snippets of info to string together to make an idea - so how about jsut a little bit of verifiable evidence to support this one? These things should be discoverable even if no-one has paid attention to them yet.....
edit on 19-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just found this video and thought i would share it on this thread...

Massive sinkhole in Stafford,Virginia ready to engulf homes 9/13/11

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

So, according to them added info to the link, a secret cabal of evil people are trying to instill a fascist world government.

Another "good" cabal os secrete societies is trying to overthrow the evil group, to assert their world government.

One secret group, being attacked in an attemtp to over throw by a second secret group, working in conjunction with a third secret group?

Both use the term white, but chose different secondary names.....

Anyone care to independantly check the radiation levels in the supposed areas the nukes were exploded in?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
The geothermal gradient is about 25 to 30 degrees centigrade for every kilometer down. the virginia quake was about 3.7 miles, 5 km. so the average temperature at 5 km would be around 150 degrees centigrade, above boiling point of water. see wikipedia.
so if there is an underground city at that level, expect a strong thermal plume above ground to cool the site.
similar to the gold mines in South Africa.

of course, the USGS could be lying about the depth, the underground city has new and unknown physics providing temperature control, aliens could have adapted etc.

Or there are no DUMBS at that depth.
You decide.
My vote... no such DUMB.

Not 100% certain, but I don't think those figures are correct. I worked in the mines in RSA and visited Western Deep Levels. We didn't get as far down as the sump, but close enough. It was hot, but nowhere near 150. I was told ambient rock temperature at the bottom levels of Western Deeps (4,000m or about 2.5 miles) is 50 degrees Centigrade. Guys are working at this depth full shifts (8+ hours). Yep, they wear ice jackets, but there is also NO air conditioning in South African gold mines (save for the ventilation ducts that blow air from the surface).

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Of course. But we are reffering to THOUSANDS of separate stories. And these families would plan memorials, and talk amongst themselves...and compare things.

Lets just say this: 60,000 workers have 2 parents each-alive or dead=60,000 X 120,000 parents. Thats 180,000 people. Add a husband or wife to say just half of them...and that is 30,00 more, equaling potentially 210, 000 people. True, 60,000 people would be gone...but thats a hell of a lot of stories, funerals, and orphaned kids we didnt even count...a lot of stories to cover up with. Add the brothers and sisters, school friends, former bosses and neighbors etc, etc, etc...you get it.

Has governments done this before? Of course they have. But with number as large as we may be talking about here? Thats a hell of a lot of people asking questions about their loved ones, friends and associates. I dont think it'd be possible to keep secret from all of those folks.

Look at 9-11 where we lost 4000 or so. The talking about it with families and the questions about it will never end.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

If you hadn't posted that I was going to. Marking this thread for further research. Very interesting stuff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join