It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground Cities Destroyed On 8-23-2011?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toddicus
The key word that really came through to me was "My intelligence" which evidently by the article is absolutely lacking in any way shape or form. First of all ANY nuke explosions would set off massive numbers of earth quake detection equipment all over the world. Probably better to actually think before posting.

Not just the seismic activity. Every time a nuke goes off the amount of radiation in the atmosphere increases, very small but detectable. That's how everyone knows when there has been a test anywhere in the world.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The Russians did close of mud geysers in decades past.

So the whole underground thing would made detection harder unless you put sensors in the ground right by the crater. (Which there should be btw if any of this is true
)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
So when we tested nukes underground in the past, they would bore a hole/shaft in the ground just big enough to lower the explosive down to the bottom. After detonation, here is the result:

Now imagine a city has been dug out underground and all that airspace... Detonate a nuke which would most likely take out most of the support structure and imagine the crater/sinkhole that would be left behind... If this happened under or near a major city there would be some pretty significant evidence.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The aliens mob with argue with this!
the ANDROMEDA ALIENS went to war with the lizard aliens.
or is it the grays? the Andromeda ets won! yippy!
but NEXT they had to get the aliens in THERE deep underground bases.
So... it would be the Lizard/grays aliens getting NUK’t

the bases are Very deep.
Not like the ground test nuks they do.
they are just deep enough to not brake out.
So you would Not see a big crater on the ground.
one of the links say that the seismograph
will not show a small build up.
earth quakes do. off to look my self!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If you read the original articel that is linked, folks, you'll see that this reporter Benjamin Fulford, gives you dozens of ways to check out what he is saying.

It is verifiable.

So, why don't you spend your time checking the facts?

Then get back to us.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
If you read the original articel that is linked, folks, you'll see that this reporter Benjamin Fulford, gives you dozens of ways to check out what he is saying.

It is verifiable.

So, why don't you spend your time checking the facts?

Then get back to us.

I am still reading Links from 5 posts back.
I dont just read ONE link a day.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CommandoJoe

ahh at last a sensible answer !!!.

Also -

the source is Benjamin Fulford ,....who has read too many novels (esp Clive Cussler - Dragon ) in my opinion.

and the other source is Sorcha Faal ....enough said !!!

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Does David Wilcock give you the impression that he believes everything people tell him, no matter how fantastical....

or do you trust him?

If not, why?

People that are new to this need a little background.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Interesting! After reading about the DUMB's, I checked out the epicenters of each "earthquake" and found that both were old mining towns! (Nice place to start building an underground city!) hmmmm.....

Virginia

Colorado

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I found this. he babbles on. but look at the seismograph sheet!
Link
it shows a sudden start and big. not like a quake.
link from site
another pic of lines!
Looks like a Nuc to me..
edit on 18-9-2011 by buddha because: why not?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
do i believe in underground cities ....yes
do i believe these cities are linked with various secret societies...yes
do i believe these societies have the means to launch a nuke....no

Its all scripted, even the bits you didn't know were there...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

You say

"2300 ordinary Americans go missing every day, every day! "

These underground people would most likely be Americans who have signed away their rights and disconnected themselves from family/ society to work underground for whatever reason or inducement. Never discount what cannot be impossible.

In all fairy stories lie a grain of truth or a truth that holds a lesson for society."

In the middle of this ridiculous thread, which is based on a posting by David Wilcock, quoting an interview with Benjamin Fulford, with supporting material by Sorcha Faal, I should point out that only a small proportion of those reported missing stay missing. The same statistic was quoted by that crackpot Branton to explain how the Nazis in Antarctica found enough slave labour to keep their massive bases going.

Oh, and just to give an example of how sane Fulford seems to be, his website recently featured a piece of his titled, "Satanic cabal threatens to make San Francisco and Damascus “uninhabitable.”" This was based on a report of a single anonymous telephone call received by somebody else.

You can't read much of anything on Fulford's site, unfortunately, without paying for it. You might think that given his self-described personal and commercial success, he might be able to share his insights for free.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Snippy23 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
funny thing about crazy stories. they often open the door to deeper truths. If nothing else people have begun focusing on things that have happened and DO exist. There is never a time when NOTHING is going on. Yeah, one can scoff at those who who wear their hats openly while concealing their own in their pocket but the whole point is to think outside of the box. Fixating on any one version of events is dangerous because there are always many sides to a tale. I have lurked on this site for a little while now and seen some things that made me guffaw at their absurdity but thats what I came here for.
Its amazing what can go on in this world of ours and thanks to the information age everyone can share that little bit of something they found. No one should be on here looking for their truth. This is but a tool. To use it otherwise is to be the very thing you hate..."sheeple"...*gag*..(I hate that word) because you are allowing yourself to be led. Whatever IT is, you are going to have to find it on your own. .

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
wouldnt the stench of 30,000 dead people, start to linger by now? I'm sure thats not just going to go unnoticed on the surface.

well they would be buried deep.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Originally posted by Flyer
I think wed know if 60000 people went missing overnight.

Thats something you cant cover up. The explosions have already been debunked too. Its just a fairy story.

2300 ordinary Americans go missing every day, every day!
www.trutv.com...

These underground people would most likely be Americans who have signed away their rights and disconnected themselves from family/ society to work underground for whatever reason or inducement. Never discount what cannot be impossible.

In all fairy stories lie a grain of truth or a truth that holds a lesson for society.

Ok I don't personally believe that underground cities were destroyed but I will always argue against immediate and instant dismissal of a theory, especially based on the premise that "I'd think we'd know if..."
In the words of a fictional wise being - "Much to learn, you still have"

Also if you are thinking long term these people could have been selected because of lack of or small family who were brought with them, also they could all have been born and raised in these places for all we know.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Wouldn't it be funny if the elite around the world have been preparing bunkers and food and under gound gardens so that they can live through something they know is coming.

Then they all decide they want their countries Elite or their race or religion or whatever to be the the only survivors to have the world to themselves. So then they have a secret war in their secret bunkers while all of us are out of the loop.

maybe they will all kill each other off and they will have no bunkers when the time comes for whatever they prepared for!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I laugh at all you people, going on your gut feelings, makin me sick to my stomach...Please someone tell how to check some of his sources myself and I'll do that and post what I find...It's truly sad when people just scoff something off, because it doesn't resonate with them. People are focusing on the wrong things he's saying, if your can prove that he's teling the truth on most of this stuff then it begs to argue that it's all true.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

One can always hope. Maybe enough people will wake up in time to understand that power is relative and use their own.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
see here

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by Flyer

i think what they are saying (if you actually read the article) is that all this happened deep below the ground, out of the public eye. and the people that were involved were working under the radar. if you think this doesn't happen, look at area 51 and also eschelon

Both of which have their workers living in "normal society" and you coldn't kill them off without someone noticing.

Nuclear explosions underground can release rare element gases that percolate through the ground and can be detected for months if not eyars afterwards, can be detected by their effects on the ionosphere, and have been relatively simple to detect seismically since before 1985.

Thread = bunk
edit on 18-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I can recall on August 27 posting a reply about why TPTB would be using Hurricane Irene to distract us in which I initially wrote of this nuclear incident with the two underground bases.

I even provided links to support my finding, but if it takes three weeks or more for ATS to become current, then all I can say is that I am glad I posted what I did, when I did, so that no one can say I didn't try to bring this subject matter to the ATS members a lot sooner than three weeks removed from the incident.

Here is the link to that posting so no ones alleges I am embellishing the truth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While any new news is good news, I guess it frustrates me to see others take so long to get a clue about what may be going on enough to consider saying or posting something about it to other ATS members and readers alike.

As anyone who knows me should know, on the very day of the big earthquake in Virgina and Colorado, I already suspected something was going on, but couldn't put my finger on it. My post proves that point and while I kept it simple,I find that initial thoughts and concerns were warranted.

Oh well, what I wanted to add to this continuing discussing is relative to remarks about that there is no way they could hide so many deaths without us knowing about it. I just don't agree with that sentiment.

While some as usual will not believe anything, I contend that since most if not all of those working in such underground laboratories work there by the highest security classifications, it would not be difficult at all to disguise that so many died in such an incident with no one being the wiser.

Any number of slick national security methods could be employed to deceive the survivors of anyone killed in such an incident. With no way of knowing, there would of course be no way of confirming any deaths by such an incident even if the family survivors suspected foul play, it would not be something that the DOD would cooperate with anyone with if indeed such an incident occurred.

The large numbers alleged are indeed high, but since they control all the information and names of classified listings and can control information down to the family members involved, it would not surprise me in my estimation that it would be difficult to hide so many deaths from the public or the family members as some seem to think.

Many deaths could be attributed to accidental deaths and there is no real way to verify such a deception if indeed this is what they are doing to cover up the massive number of deaths.

What should click in peoples minds is that 60K were key personnel in key positions doing key things and with them all gone, a re-start or move to someplace else just does not seem viable to me.

This whole incident appears to have international interest and so it is my hope that the evil elite are being challenged in their evil and corrupt plans which appear to be unraveling in front of them for lack of complete control over matters. Must be time for a false flag event in my mind.

Now, all we have to do is think on what this means with Obama being ordered by the military heads to a bunker complex in Denver on Sept. 27th when other matters are suppose to be kicking off.

Lets hope that the elite are indeed being seriously challenged by elements of the military and made to feel as if we are coming for them, because in my mind, I see the military arresting thousands of criminal members of such a group that will reach far into many sectors of our society and when that happens, that is when I suspect the cornered rats will do what they can to create some global incident that brings about a world war that will be needed to hide everything we have just discussed, because the last thing they want is anyone to know is what has happened and why.

Let's hope that other nations are working together to help bring down this criminal cabal that is being challenged around the world by nations who see these criminals for what they are. Just plain criminals.

It is time to have some hope and if the military is indeed not totally corrupt, then there might be real hope for us after all, but to realize that fact, we have to live through what happens next.

Thanks for the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join