It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground Cities Destroyed On 8-23-2011?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Fasinating stuff. I read the whole article. I hope the case he makes is for real. I'm tired of all the doom and gloom. I want resolution to our issues without doom and gloom. I see hope our prayers will be answered. They better take the deal their offered. I wouldn't want to be them when the truth comes out and they're being rounded up and prosecuted.

I think the doom and gloom is going to get worse. This article actually is hope to me, if the managers and Elite of these D.U.M.B.S are in conflict with each other that works out excellent for the rest of us. They built these things on trillions of taxpayer dollars and now they are content will us all on the top dying in whatever major Catacyclsm that they are thinking will happen. Whether solar flare, pole shift, or god knows something from Space (Asteroid, Nibiru, Comet). They are prepared, not us.

Maybe hopefully aren't all on the same exact page down there, I hope they do wipe each other out.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Why do people fall for all this bs? There is no way you can kill 60000 people and cover it up.

That right there debunks this thread as well as 9/11 too all in one sweeping blow.

There probably are underground bases and suck but detonating a nuke to kill that many with one guy claiming it's all real because people he knew were killed?

Somehow I think not.

D.U.M.B.S don't exist. Right. They haven't been discussed yet by proven authors of popular science magazine or mentioned by Obama's highly reputable staff of brown nosers who are helping this economy, so yeah based on that criteria they don't exist.
Yup, Should debunk 9/11 conspiracy theory, also. And it should debunk Iran/Contra. That never happened. And it should debunk Quadafi and the CIA and their connection with the Taliban and providing arms to afghan fighters in the 1980s. This should also probably debunk those fools you think that American actually went to vietnam (we never actually went duh). This should debunk those conspiracy theorists who believe that the United States actually won the War of Independence against Britain. It was actually a secret treaty of surrender in which the United States lost and Britain was guaranteed all lands of the U.S. west of St. Louis (which they still hold today).

Oh yeah one sweeping blow! Einstein was a fraud too, this thread also proves that. His theory of relativity was a hoax and so was Keplars laws of planetary motion, some little kid making booger clowns in school was the one who actually did those and he never got credit for it. This also disproves that America and the world was in a Great depression in the 1930s. All of the black and white photographs from that time of poor people living in collapsed wooden and cardboard huts, those are forged photographs! The truth is America never was in a Great Depression, we were always living well and prosperous! The numbers of high unemployment today are a hoax too, can't you tell all of those employees at Burger King and places prove that America isn't in a great national recession. This thread proves that. The conspiracy theorists created the idea of the Great Depression just like they made up the idea that America was actually in vietnam (none are true). Oh and these same stupid conspiracy theorists still have the gall and audacity to suggest that 9/11 wasn't orchestrated just by a bunch of saudi's hiding out in a desert. That there was secret involvement there with the government. Can you imagine the gall of those folks?
edit on 1-10-2011 by MarkScheppy because: more..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OP this is a fascinating thread. I am not sure of the honest truth here, but then, who ever is?

Still, thought provoking and potentially very important. Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

There is no way you can kill 60000 people and cover it up.

Sure you can. Especially if they don't officially exist.

There isn't a person on this planet that doesn't "officially exist" there is such a thing as families ya know. I think my family would take notice if they never saw me again, you don't just casually forget your brother or sister, mother or father ever existed.

....This is just...I'm not quite sure what to say.

Do I believe 60000 people died underground? No I do not, do I think there is some truth to the OP? Yes I do, but I'll go all out and say 60,000 people died.

How can you say 60,000 people don't officially exist? I see people bringing up Americans disappearing, what about the rest of the world? You hear stories in places like Kongo, entire villages being attacked, raped, murdered & recruited. Granted we are told Rebels do this.

Who are any of us to say at least some of those times it hasn't been the Government? Just looking for people to take away from the world so they can breed them into what they need. The Chinese government has done this before. As far as I know they still do, but I'm not to sure on that one.

What about Vietnam vets? Do you know how many of them dropped off the map and became homeless? Plenty! Who is to say some of them weren't found and recruited back?

I mean, if back in the 70s the U.S government went and managed to get 10 male and 10 female(Wouldn't even need that many I'm just throwing the number 20 out there) they could, by now have given birth to countless children, all of whom could be brought up with no idea of an outside world. Every family member they know could be another person who only knows of the underground world.

For all you know I could have 5 children right now, all 5 of whom were born at home and have never even left the basement, let alone seen the outside world.

Someone said this earlier

If there's these big cities underground....where's the trail of trucks or rail carrying all the food going into them??

For the sake of discussion I'll throw out a couple ideas. One of which would just be Green Rooms, Perhaps we can recreate the condition required to grow crops. Some would have to be brought down(Would they survive the trip? I'm sure some things could) but eventually they could be sustainable.

Perhaps also through some sort of pulley/tube system, most of these bases are believed to be connected to other bases underground but closer to surface, correct? I know it seems far fetched but if we are to assume that we can build the bases, we should also assume these ideas to be possible.

I'm not sure what I really believe, I like to think civilizations have and still do exist underground. Mostly for the sake of thought because I find it interesting to think about. I'm still looking into the Original Post, but I don't doubt that any of this could be done, especially covering up 60,000 peoples lives, that would be peanuts compared to running an underground base that can sustain life.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't know if this would be considered offtopic, but I would think not. Since it holds a lot of relevance towards the idea of 60,000 people just disappearing and how the above world could go without knowing.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I think wed know if 60000 people went missing overnight.

Thats something you cant cover up. The explosions have already been debunked too. Its just a fairy story.

theyve had these bases since atleast 1960, people dont work down there, they live down there. (missing children) they would have created a pretty decent community by now, 50 years of growth. they are there own "people", they dont communicate with the "above world", who knows if they are taught it exists. anyways they are a separate population than "ours", we would not have any documents regarding these people. only the elite and the people that work for them under fear would have knowledge of this.

plausible but i dont have any sources, only my knowledge from years of OPENING MY BRAIN,

peace out human

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The 60,000 people dying was disinfo planted by the OWO. Most of this is real, verifiable stuff folks. Hold onto your hats 2012 is going to be a good one. There's a reason Pope Gregory got all the best mathematicians in the world together to make sure his new dumb-down calendar would co-incide with the end of the Mayan Calendar on 12-21-12 at 11:11am.

For some unknown occult reason, the Power Elite Money Cabal was trying to get the Fed Act passed on the winter solstice of 1912. Something about having this system in place for 100 years, but they failed, and didn't get it passed until the following year.

JP Morgan built the Titanic and never got on the ship for its maiden voyage. How lucky and convenient for him. A book came out only one year before warning them of the whole incident, the only major difference was the ship's name was "Titan". Captain Edward Smith had more than 25 years experience in those very waters and yet ignored 22 sos's to slow down. Instead he proceeded into the iceberg field at full speed. 600 of Morgan's enemies died, a veritable list of Who's Who in banking, opponents of a central bank, prevented from getting on the lifeboats at gunpoint, enabling Morgan (an agent of the Crown) and his Jekyll's Island gang to get the Act passed the following year. Woodrow Wilson in their pocket, scared to death by what he knew they had done to the Titanic, signed the bill and later admitted that he betrayed his country.

Just in time to get funding for WWI, blueprinted by Albert Pike more than 30 years previously.

Of course you Co-Incidence Theorists believe these are all just Co-Incidences, as they always are.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
The 60,000 people dying was disinfo planted by the OWO. Most of this is real, verifiable stuff folks.

Soo...like...how come no-one ever gets to verify it??

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Thats something you cant cover up. The explosions have already been debunked too. Its just a fairy story.

theyve had these bases since atleast 1960, people dont work down there, they live down there. (missing children) they would have created a pretty decent community by now, 50 years of growth. they are there own "people", they dont communicate with the "above world", who knows if they are taught it exists. anyways they are a separate population than "ours", we would not have any documents regarding these people. only the elite and the people that work for them under fear would have knowledge of this.

plausible but i dont have any sources, only my knowledge from years of OPENING MY BRAIN,

peace out human

That's what a culture is: It involves language, it involves all the instruments by which we communicate culture, embody it. Although the Rand corporation has probably installed faster than light fiber optics in the bases. Technology than Lemuria once had.

I have no doubt. Above world is City of London and below ground is the cartel run by criminals who have looted the economy for the past fifty years. Really snakey people maybe they have begun mating with the reptilians and making snake children

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Where has it be debunked ....do you have any links?...Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The explosions did set off equipment all over the world....here a link from a Russian report...also Pakistan.

www.nation.com.pk... -tunnel-network

reply to post by Toddicus

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join