It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire / Photo from 1870 / Tennessee

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Baseball player looks like Nicolas Cage....totallylookslike.icanhascheezburger.com... It is strange because when you look up the actual picture of Joe Tinker the baseball player he looks nothing like Nicolas Cage or this baseball card. This baseball card does look like Nicolas Cage though.
edit on 18-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Another Nicolas Cage clone.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Illuminati clones....www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This is a really obvious photoshop.. Just look at his ears and his eyes. His whole face is offset. The 'face' looks like he is looking straight ahead, but the ears make it obvious that the head is turned to the side. How could you ever think this was legit?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Does the guy's head look a little lopsided to anyone else. He appears to have more face on his left side than his right.

Or is that an artifact from the old photo?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I believe it's an original.....because the owner does'nt know who it is makes me wonder if Nicholas Cage is indeed related to the man in the photo. I've seen uncanny resemblances of family members from different generations that appear to be almost a twin.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by EvolEric

We all have some sort of look alike. Mine is, was Princess Diana. Damn if it didn't piss me off when people would say that I was trying to imitate her look.

First of all, I am older than she was, so if anything, she was imitating me!

I can't help it if she donned a hairstyle I had already been sporting for some time!

i look like ian anderson.

wish i was as talented.

used to look like al pacino and dustin hoffman too at different times.

but ya, the ears are all wrong and why must he be a vamp?

wouldn't he be more like dorian grey?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Uncanny resemblance

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The man in the photo and Nicolas Cage do resemble one another...but that may be....all this is...just a resemblance.

Also...many people believe in reincarnation...and this may have been Nicolas Cage....is a recent past life. Many believe that when people reincarnate they often come back looking similar to the life they lived before.

As for Nicolas Cage being a vampire....the only way I think that could happen is.... if every lifetime that this being reincarnates....he grows up ...and drinks blood...lifetime after lifetime.

I would like to know more about the man in the picture.

edit on 19-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That's what I was thinking..an ancestor. I have a family picture of my grandfather when he was a kid and he looked just lika my nephew. Not just a resemblance, I mean they look exactly alike. It's creepy. But that's genetics for ya.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

I can't remember were I read this but according to the article enduring parasitic infections will cause symmetrical inconsistencies.

www.springerlink.com...

edit on 19-9-2011 by XLR8R because: Added a link

edit on 19-9-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There are something to the tune of 17 billion people on this planet. Imagine how many iterations of the same features are shared among those people. Now add how many people have lived and died in the past few hundred years. There are people alive today that look just like you or me, there are also people that have long passed away that look like you or me.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is pretty spooky, but, if he is reading,I mean spooky in an exciting and oscar winning way.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones on Illuminati human cloning.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Anyone who gives this 2nd thought is a turd. lol

Seriously.. Have you people never seen 2 people that look very, very much alike?
I have!
It happens, and happens quite often!

You people need your flippin heads examined.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the similarities as proof of vampires?...probably not.but as proof for reincarnation?...maybe yes! ,because we are living longer and longer now and perhaps long enough to ocasionally stumble upon the photographic evidence that we have lived before.living long enough for the evidence of one generations life,to surface and be found by the next reincarnated generation,still alive long enough to find it,the evidence of their own past selves! when there were no cameras,all throughout the past,nobody would ever find out about reincarnation this way,they would just live and die without ever knowing that they lived before...
edit on 19-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

think keanu doesn't age you should look at chris cornell from soundgarden/audioslave.....guy hasnt really aged at all its kinda creepy..but he's got one hell of a voice

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
the similarities as proof of vampires?...probably not.but as proof for reincarnation?...maybe yes! ,because we are living longer and longer now and perhaps long enough to ocasionally stumble upon the photographic evidence that we have lived before.living long enough for the evidence of one generations life,to surface and be found by the next reincarnated generation,still alive long enough to find it,the evidence of their own past selves! when there were no cameras,all throughout the past,nobody would ever find out about reincarnation this way,they would just live and die without ever knowing that they lived before...
edit on 19-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
what needs to be done is get a photo of cage with a little mustache,like the guy in the civil war photo has...then they'll really look eerily similiar!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow that really does look like him :O

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Don't you know how these things work?

Nicolas is a vampire. He searched for years for the secret to turn him back into a mortal. Finally in the 70's the technology caught up and they were able to synthesize special blood that would re-write his DNA and make him younger as well as mortal.. The process took years but he did it. Knowing people may find old pics of him, he had his ears and jawline redone.

Really.. I learned that from the historical archives of The Sanctuary and Torchwood.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join