It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire / Photo from 1870 / Tennessee

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
do they have to be vampires?...maybe they are all werewolves...the family tree of nicolas cage > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

havent tead the entire thread but alot of it
and ur comment does it for me
cage has been my favourite actor for a couple of years now
and in lord of war he exposes the usa goverment for what they are the biggest arms salesmen of the entire world and there is nuthing we can do about it[exept play along?
now if u expose dat u would have to be one of the following:a not be able to be killed or b really stupid
....well and somehow i think someone who makes alot of money ,is really stupid,
well it just doesnt fit wright

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
hollywood is "one big happy family"...ever wonder how and why?...heres a link with "stars" who claim to have sold their souls and signed the pact in blood...in their own words! > www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

OMG your right... He is a vampire. lol. But really me and my grandpa look exactly a like if he was my age. Like omg you have a twin brother. No. my grandpa just looks exactly like me. My dna skipped a generation. So I look just like my grandfather. So wat. Does that mean I am my own grandfather. And 2 to 1 says that this guy is Nicholas Cages Grand father and that his dna skipped a generation. Either way there are facial features that do not match wat so ever so They Might not even be related at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
they do look a lot alike,in a lot more ways than how they don't look alike...because we live longer lives now,this is causing us to ocasionally discover,accidently stumble upon, evidence of our own past lives...in the past they had no photography and they lived shorter lives.so people back then would never know and have no way to find out about this evidence of reincarnation...maybe we are all born again and again?

beginning at age 3, young boy recalls past life as a fighter pilot! > www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
...Heh! I tried to post on this site...but could not...

I kept getting this message...

502 Bad Gateway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx/0.6.35

cinemaroll.com...

..."I bet you think he's the ONLY Vampire in Hollywood...! (Haw!)"

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
the hollwood and music world elite, trade their souls for earthly fame, riches and pleasure. movie and rock star men have "emotionally disturbed women" chasing them down the street screaming to have their babies and movie and rock star women get paid insanely huge amounts of money to bare their "plastic barbie doll bodies" for the camera's. then these explicit pictures and magazine cover shot's are sold and purchased by lonely men trapped in loveless marriages...

but the time will come when the demon king return's for their souls and they will be taken and dragged down into a fiery abyss. forced to eternally suffer and rot. forever filled with hate, fear and neverending pain.

is all that worth it?...just to get a lot of money and fame?...endless supplies of drug addicted super whore's throwing themselves at them, i mean throwing themselves at their money and trying to get into their limelight?..."who want's to go to fire lake"?...millions of sheeple every day...
edit on 24-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You guys need to spend more then 2 seconds looking at the picture. Look alikes happen all the time, but this picture looks really fake.

The Head is acually turned at an angle, hence we see the Left ear, yet the facial features are just strait on.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
why cant it just be his grandad? or distant relative, then again cage does freak me out sometimes

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
some men and women live in million dollar mansions, some men and women are homeless and live on the streets...hmmmmmm, i wonder why? what could i get in trade for my soul? tons of cash? lots and lots of emotionally disturbed whores? no worries?...then eternal damnation? is money, sex and drugs the reasons why people sell their souls? why do so many men think that women are soooooooo special anyways?...last time i checked there are about 6,000,000,000 women in the world! what's so special about that?...not much and "extremely" over rated...and why do so many women throw themselves at famous muscular men? to get into their wallets and limelight i know, but, to have their babies! why? so they can grow up to be big and stupid? people are so niave that it blows my mind away...
edit on 25-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There's plenty of people around who like the spitting image of someone else, so to claim that the man in the photo is Nicolas Cage is absurd. They don't look completely identical anyway and I've seen Nicolas Cage posing in a mirror in his movies many a time, so he's no real vampire.

thistimeforreal.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
vampire traits > www.draculas.info...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join