It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire / Photo from 1870 / Tennessee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I for one enjoyed this thread!
Call me a bit crazy... but I have a soft spot for this sort of subject...

I remember seeing some site about Putin being in an old oil painting... etc...

If you dig deep enough you might be surprised on what celebrities have an "look alike" somone where in the past

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Very close.. I wonder if Nick Cage will see it and buy it himself. lol

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There is a strong resemblance to Nicolas Cage in the photo but the ears are not the same plus he is not a vampire that is just silly..Plus anyone that buys this photo for a million dollars needs to seek help from a shrink ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If indeed Nicolas Cage was to live on forever and live throughout different roles in life.. wouldn't not being an actor be the first thing you would do? If you make a dozen lousy movies a decade, you will most certainly be recognized by some people in the next century..

Another point to make, the dude is really old looking and practically bald these days

The picture does look uncannily like him though, with a slightly smaller frame..
I wonder if the guy gets serious dough for this picture? It could be a new hobby, collecting old photos, looking for celebrity look-a-likes and calling them a variety of mythical creatures.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
So, is he wearing a rug in that picture then too? I mean, if he was a vampire, why does he have the worst hair in all his movies? Did he just get bit and converted at a lame time in life.....where you are middle aged, getting fat and balding? Awesome!

Hey wait. I'm middle aged. And balding a little. But did lose a little weight recently. Just because us middle aged guys are battling genetics with being folicilly challenged doesn't mean we can't be hot! Well at least that is what I'm going to keep telling myself.
edit on 17-9-2011 by subcsailor because: can't spell worth $hIt

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hmm...this would help explain the movie face/off

Or better yet...maybe he really is Ghost rider and they don't use any special affects in the movies and its a huge conspiracy that Hollywood is covering up!

Come on...we all want nick cage to be count choculata or whatever but grow up

Out of the billions and billions of people that have lived on earth...i dont think its too crazy to think that some of them are going to look alike. We can probably thank genetics for that
edit on 17-9-2011 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nothing like Nick Cage....

If anything it looks like Robert Knepper from Prison Break

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

We all have some sort of look alike. Mine is, was Princess Diana. Damn if it didn't piss me off when people would say that I was trying to imitate her look.

First of all, I am older than she was, so if anything, she was imitating me!

I can't help it if she donned a hairstyle I had already been sporting for some time!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is a link to the seller. If you go to the very bottom of the page it shows nicolas cage's son and he is a satan worshiper.... starcasm.net...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Are you kidding? Nicolas cage looks way more like the guy in the old picture:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

this person doesn't even look like Cage. Different mouth, different nose.
ah well what the heck
who cares?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

he's a reptilian......i'm seriously.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

If you really must, surely all you need to do is find photos of the modern day Nick Cage in his youth growing up etc....and tada! hes not a vamp just a chap who looks like someone else.

step away from the garlic.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
THE most ridiculous thread on ATS right now.... how is this not in BTS?

It looks *Slightly* like Cage, not "Exactly" as the ebay listing states.... even slightly is a stretch.
Absolutely pathetic...

And the guy/gal is asking a million bucks for this crap?

I hope nobody buys it.... but then, a fool and his money, eh?

ETA; Ok so this IS in skunkworks..... but still, the thread is still a joke

edit on 17/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

exactly what reason do you have for thinking that he is a vampire? an old photo? i personally have seen 3of my doubles. and have been told while in ALL the other states ive lived in (32 total) that i look like someone the person knows... wow. i believe he is the person is now a reason to post...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ih8dogfarts
reply to post by Aggie Man

he's a reptilian......i'm seriously.

seriously what?
incomplete sentence much?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Ebay, beware of the Stupids. This is right up there with people selling wind in jars from hurricanes & Jesus' face in their grilled cheese. Morons.

You don't have to worry about the stupids on Ebay. They are the buyers, not the sellers.

If this guy gets $1m for this, good on him. There are many out there with more money than brains.

Maybe Nick is this guy reincarnated? That's what David Wilcock would say...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by notalemming

exactly what reason do you have for thinking that he is a vampire?
I do not believe he is a vampire. If you had bothered to read the thread I was already convinced it is simply a guy that looks like Nicolas Cage by the first page. The only person who claims to believe he is a vampire is the eBay seller. The thread title is also just copied from his listing.
edit on 17-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Very neat! There is a resemblance. Maybe the seller should try to contact Nicolas Cage directly. They may be related. A long lost grandfather or something like that. Or perhaps Nicolas Cage is a vampire...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is just the same model human as Nicolas Cage.

Maybe check his ass cheek for a matching number or something, has to be there somewhere...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join