It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire / Photo from 1870 / Tennessee

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Past life photos are never 100% identical that is because cellular memory attached to the soul matrix is not a perfect replica, but the similarities are always there, some lives like the more recent ones are more similar than older past lives. Believe what u wish but what I am saying is fact.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I can't believe this crap has recieved 15 flags . I can pull hundreds of historic pictures and find a slight resemblance to people who are alive today .

Do you people seriously have nothing better to do ?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok, so here is the real story. At the time the photo was taken Mr. Cage had not yet been turned. The turning is what altered his ears, giving him vampire like hearing. Real vampires must consume blood, not only to stay alive, but to remain youthful in appearance. Due to his depression over his current string of blockbuster flops, Mr. Cage has ceased his consumption of blood so that he can put an end to his life, since ending his life by walking into the sun is clearly a myth.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Past life photos are never 100% identical that is because cellular memory attached to the soul matrix is not a perfect replica, but the similarities are always there, some lives like the more recent ones are more similar than older past lives. Believe what u wish but what I am saying is fact.

............christ............its PHOTOSHOPPED..........look at the forehead and how its disproportionate to where the eyes line up.......look at it in relation to the cheeks and the rest of the face and where the eyes set.......

For crying out loud

say wha tyou want ive seen you give out horrible advice before and tout yourself as some sort of metaphysical protegy........

The pic.....isnt real........
edit on 17-9-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

but they didnt have photoshop during the civil war. photoshop was created in the late eighties or so I think

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Could be Nick Cages great great grandfather, it happens.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I honestly do not think this is photoshopped. Simply looks like the guy has a large forehead to me, I've seen bigger. The eBay seller has a heap of old vintage photos for sale, judging by the ears I am willing to bet this is just a guy that looks like Nicolas...not everything is shopped.
edit on 17-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Actually, I think that Nicolas Cage was CLONED from that personnage from the past, as were many other public figures whether politicians or celebrities. Here is a link to my entry in that dedicated thread about The Clone Conspiracy - Stars and Celebrity Clones which deals specifically with the use of media and culture personalities using CLONES.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

If you are interested in how compelling this phenomenon is you can also consult the sister thread below:

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Actually, I think that Nicolas Cage was CLONED from that personnage from the past, as were many other public figures whether politicians or celebrities. Here is a link to my entry in that dedicated thread about The Clone Conspiracy - Stars and Celebrity Clones which deals specifically with the use of media and culture personalities using CLONES.

If you are interested in how compelling this phenomenon is you can also consult the sister thread below:

Getsmart

Normally I would of breezed right by a response like this but there is a game called the Illuminati New World Order card game that was made in the 90's by steve jackson that has predicted a lot of things such as.... twin tower attacks, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, japan earthquake, tsunami, nuclear accident. One of the cards in this game reads "Clone". This game has been right on so far, so maybe you are right.??? Not sure.....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Getsmart

I took a look at those threads and oh my gosh! I do think they are cloning people. George Bush Jr. seems to be a clone too. It seems that they cannot get the ears right or they are doing it on purpose. Really everyone take a good look through those threads.

It is not an alien takeover either....demons are doing this. They are planning a fake alien invasion with project bluebeam. The Bible says that men's hearts will be failing them for fear. I think they are going to have the evil reptilians invade...they have been preparing people for this through movies, david icke, etc. Then they are going to have the good aliens come in and say that they made us or some lie like that. Don't believe it. The Bible is true and it tells us how it will end. It tells us this is a time of extreme deception.
edit on 18-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Creepy double of Obama on news clip.....www.youtube.com... Notice that everything is identical except for the ears.
edit on 18-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I thought vampires had to be painted? They don't show up in photos or mirrors.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It is all a numbers game. With all the people that have been born and died it is just a matter of time until you get the same look repeating and given long enough time even the same DNA will repeat. There are close to 7 billion people of Earth now but from the start of man until now that number is a lot more than that. I say that given enough time that repeats are going to happen. It is just that simple.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Obama and his family cloned from the mummy's Akhenaten. Obama's family really resembles the members of Akhenaten family.....www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi Kwell,

Thanks for keying me into the Illuminati card game. I did see the multiple disasters car showing the clock tower in Tokyo which sure did seem like the recent nuke and tsunami event in Japan. Also other cards seem strange too. But I had no idea they had a Clone card. I only started those threads because it seemed really strange that there might be something odd with many important figures looking spot on like past historical figures many of whom were either officially of royal bloodlines or perhaps from the unofficial "hillbillie' royal bastard bloodlines called the Illuminati? It all seemed too strange and statistically too coincidental to be merely a random reproduction of similar genetic coding. Although the theory according to which all genetic sequences do tend to replicate over time, either in a same family where they recur after a few generations or else simply randomly elsewhere. But in that case how could so many current important public figures stem from the same gentic sequences as former important people?

A friend of mine suggests that there is such a thing as "dominant genes" which people unconsciously recognize and which propel those who look a certain way to fame and power, thus making similar looking people just happen to become VIPs either in the past or in the present or future. That theory sounds even more odd than the one whereby somebody has secretly known how to clone people for longer than we expect, such as some secret societies which spent centuries breeding livestock, horses and dogs openly and possibly spent as much time trying to clone people? That is without even for a second dialing in any Alien or UFO theories into the mix of Secret Society lore which is more often than not the case with those who researched their mystical teachings.

Regarding this thread and the allegation that the person pictured in the Post Mortem memorial of the Archives it could very well be a person who remained unidentified as a British Agent who had as a young man participated in the attack on Washington D.C. and the burning of the White House and the United States Capitol? This could make sense as the photo is believed to be a post-mortem memorial picture of a deceased person living in Tennessee.

Let us not fail to remember that this is a very recent 20th century artist rendering of the event painted for the cover of the book, and if it was purposely showing a person who looks a lot like Nicolas Coppola it would be because those in the know, who are aware of his role in destroying the USA in such a symbolic manner, would get a kick out of showing him in action in plain view of the public on a book cover. LOL

GS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi Getreadyalready,

I never met a Vampire in person so I cannot say if they can be seen in mirrors or photographed. If not one could ask whether they are dimensional beings or if they are entirely here with us in the same physical plane? After all what would make that different from Aliens who zap into our 3D space and back out of it, or UFO's appearing for a moment in full public view and on radar to suddenly vanish in a split second only to reappear later? Are vampires real, and if real do they come into our space and exit it at will? What is true and what has been woven into the official story about what they are and how they behave? I can't say I've ever met one, but who knows? Maybe that highschool math teacher really liked to draw blood? LOL

I tend to find the Clone theory more plausible than those whereby either genetic patterns tend to replicate at random, or the theories according to which certain souls tend to reincarnate in almost identical bodies. For I've heard of people reincarnating in other cultures with bodies of different ethic groups. Would Shaq look identical if reincarnated as an Asian woman? That just doesn't make sense. After all what we notice is that the body is very close if not fully identical, but in most cases the personalities and individualities are not at all the same. This matches the CLONE theory far better, according to which they are either soulless Clones without a host or they are used as "Vehicles" by other entities than the original being who was used as a genetic donor source. FWIW.

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Am i the only one why thinks the photo looks like it has been photoshopped?
I agree, it's a chop job.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Obama and his family cloned from the mummy's Akhenaten. Obama's family really resembles the members of Akhenaten family.....www.youtube.com...

You people are too much. I'm laughing my arse off.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9082689270ae.jpg[/atsimg]

Good day.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wasn't the Thanatos studio for post mortem photography?

en.wikipedia.org...

That would mean, that although this person LOOKS like Nicholas Cage he is already deceased in this picture and therefore if it was Nicholas Cage, then he would be a zombie and not a vampire.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join