It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson's Davis-Monthan (AFB) on lockdown... Update: Reported civilian shooter on base

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Confirmed. DMAFB released a statement: "No shots fired. No one is hurt" They concluded that there was a threat, and it has been neutralized.

THANK GOD!

Now what was this all about?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
DMAFB says the ambulance was for a woman giving labor. A man was spotted on base with a possible weapon, so they locked it down. That is what they are saying.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Was it the same woman who was giving labor at the last base scare?!!! The one where the vial went missing!! J/K.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They are reporting that the man that may or may not have a weapon has not be located yet. He was last spotted at an old dormitory be used by AF engineers.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
huh? A gunshot victim turns out to be a woman in labor and a shooting spree turns out to be not a shooting spree? Sounds like something is being covered up. This is like what the Soviets used to say everytime some ethnic group revolted against the Commies ....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Was it the same woman who was giving labor at the last base scare?!!! The one where the vial went missing!! J/K.

Sounds earily similar.

I guess there is just always some women having a baby.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Probably some nut in a Cessna trying to look at the Boneyard and not realizing that he's violated controlled airspace.

I have to admit to doing just that in 1989.

I was in an Archer II instead of a Cessna (prefer low wing planes), and I didn't really get into trouble, just told not to do it again.

It was pretty cool, much bigger than I thought, lots and lots of airplanes there.

But 1989 might as well have been another century, things are very different today.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
NEWS IS LYING!!!! There is a shooter!!! Reports from people there saying shooter is there!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...
FOX News comment section has a poster saying that according to the Tuscan Fire Department live scanner there are "at least 2 victims" and that the Davis Monithan AFB Fire-Rescue is requesting Tuscan Fire Department ambulances to assist. Clearly something happened.
edit on 16-9-2011 by ChrisF231 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Tucson Sentinel reports that the ambulance call was unrelated to the 'security matter'. It is said to have been transporting a pregnant woman. Rumors of a gunman at the base appear doubtful. No shots apparently fired, no one has been apprehended.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen has been spotted with a nordic alien holding hands and skipping by the base burger king. This just in, Charles Manson is now baptizing them in the urinal. An auto erotic asphyxiation honeymoon is said to be scheduled.

This is a non-event. If it is some type of event, we will not be told of it. For all of you who have family or friends on base, I'm happy to hear this.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
www.foxnews.com...
FOX News comment section has a poster saying that according to the Tuscan Fire Department live scanner there are "at least 2 victims" and that the Davis Monithan AFB Fire-Rescue is requesting Tuscan Fire Department ambulances to assist. Clearly something happened.

Only problem with that is it's not credible. I can log in and claim that they have a crashed ufo with elvis on board. Does that make it true? Don't always believe what people post. They might be true but until it can be confirmed with multiple sources.....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Charlie Sheen has been spotted with a nordic alien holding hands and skipping by the base burger king. This just in, Charles Manson is now baptizing them in the urinal. An auto erotic asphyxiation honeymoon is said to be scheduled.

This is a non-event. If it is some type of event, we will not be told of it. For all of you who have family or friends on base, I'm happy to hear this.

You beat me too it!!!!
Plus I like your story better lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
www.foxnews.com...

Can't find the comment.
Please link to it, or quote it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In tucson listening on scanner.... two people have been sent to hospitals.... more med units have been sent to DM Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Click on 'comments' and scroll down to 2 posts by "borderdude" and "elton123"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I get the feeling that this may be an intelligence issue. That is why they are not releasing much. I hope nobody was hurt, but there are reports that there have been. I'm still skeptical of both scenarios.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah....I saw this big BREAKING NEWS thing on CNN....left the room for a sec, came back, and Sanjay Gupta was interviewing a 62 year old swimmer....not a word since &#@*%*# MSM.....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This will probably vanish from the MSM like the story about the IHOP shooter.

Within a week most people won't remember or care.
edit on 16/9/11 by MikeboydUS because: or

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There's no telling what is going on out there.
You can bet we won't be told until they are good and ready to tell us..if they tell us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join