It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

The lord will have his say on all of them come judgement day. They may save themselves for the moment, but they will never be truly saved.

I think this is true too. In a way we cannot understand and many may understand full well, there will be no escaping divine judgement. I try not to impose my own "sentence" on people for a few reasons. I don't want to be judged myself and I believe in karma, I cannot make decisions affecting others until I have walked in their shoes. If God has a job, this certainly must be it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
there will be no problem rebuilding the infra structure or whatever else the surviving elite want built. when the surviving elite will have retained all the knowledge and technology and weapons and will use these very things to assume god like proportions in the eyes of the "shell shocked" survivors. who will then bow down and worship and praise them and do whatever they want...just like what happened in ancient central america and egypt when the atlantean elite survivors arrived in those places and assumed god like control...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit1

Originally posted by Jassu
reply to post by blocula

I beg to differ. Think about the chaotic living conditions on a planet. We can get hit by asteroids, volcanoes, tidal waves, nuclear weapons and solar flares. The safest place would be underground and not exposed on the surface. It may not exactly be practical yet but you cant really argue the logic. Or can you?

Seriously? Yeah I can argue the logic.... would you REALLY want to be underground with a bunch of people that think they are smarter than everyone else?

What if they built the bunkers on an unknown fault line?
What if for some reason the fresh air supply was cut off?
What if you couldn't get any more fresh water and had run out?
I could go on and on.....

But I'll just shut up, keep preparing my own stock for my family and friends, and take the risk of "being exposed" like humans have been doing since the beginning of time

Why do you automatically think that anyone living underground with you would think they are smarter? It is also doubtful that they would build on a fault line. You can always use ventilation from the surface and if (for some crazy reason) the air wasnt breathable then its natural to have filters in place as well as sustainable energy. I also dont think we would run out of water because if we can build underground bases then we can also locate aquifers. If you can go on then please do. I am always open to a debate. I am happy that you will continue to stock food but as you stated "What if you couldn't get any more fresh water and had run out?".

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
if its a really big earth shattering earthquake.... what happens if you are on a long plane flight?

EDIT: conveniently forgetting that a place to land might not exist when you are out of fuel.

Possibly the best place to be when it all happens, sky high..

edit on 16-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jassu

I'm just saying, you have a much better chance on the surface, in my opinion. Air and water are important, and if you can't find it in one area, you will be able to in another.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu
reply to post by blocula

Yay! Another doom and gloom 2012 thread! Why not look at the positives? I know everything seems to be building up to something (Financial collapse, Natural Disasters etc...) but why does it have to be negative? What about humanity being unified? What about potential consciousness expansion and enlightenment? There is always 2 sides to anything. If you decide to dwell on the negative and the doom then that is exactly what you will get. Yes the gov is building DUMB's (they have been since way before any of the 2012 stuff so its nothing new) and stock piling seeds. I dont see a problem with planning for a doomsday scenario but investing so much negative though and energy doesnt really do anything. I agree that human civilization is cyclic but we dont have the details of all these societal collapses. What if portions of the population ascended and others simply didnt make the cut?

What it comes down to is that we really dont know whats going to happen. Why not just enjoy what we have now and continue to put out positive energy and try to love each other. (ya that sounded totally hippie i know)

Or... Spread the word of a solution on a planetary level to the problems We see. I offer the abundance paradigm, having understood that money represents the accounting of meaningful energy expended in a world scarce of energy. Add what money represents - energy - and the need for money dissipates. It ends in a truly egalitarian society with few and quite reasonable rules and not prone to violence at all, striving for Betterment, and not just adding Our Human energy to enrich the few.

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/"vacuum"/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sure that We, now with global Interweb communications, robotics in even the public sector becoming amazingly good at doing things, and electrogravitics released from black ops - spread the word and call for this! - We can set up a Human society based on loving relationships, and equal choice. The pariahs of society will be Those who choose to behave poorly and will lose Their social tender, Their social currency.

Without money as motive and with abundance rather than scarcity, with no need to work but gaining social currency for the good work One does, Humanity will shine.
edit on 9/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

edit on 9/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: 'nother one

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Certainly that is the plan of the satanic PTB.

Certainly that is what they expect to be able to do.

However, as King David said . . . wherever he could go--God would be there--whether the depths of the earth, the depths of the sea, wherever.

I'm utterly 100% convinced that God has HIS OWN SURPRISES in store for the evil doers. HE IS THE ONE who can move mountains, continents . . . with merely HIS WORD.

Their plush bunkers will be as easy to squash as cotton candy.

Besides . . . how wonderful could it be . . . locked in with a bunch of hedonistic, selfish, self-centered, spiteful, greedy, angry, arrogant, ruthless, theiving, genocidal bustards . . . each one grasping and clawing to be top dog . . . oh whee what bliss!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by blocula

I'm utterly 100% convinced that God has HIS OWN SURPRISES in store for the evil doers. HE IS THE ONE who can move mountains, continents . . . with merely HIS WORD.

Given that I believe that "God" is Consciousness, I do believe We can surprise Ourselves and move mountains. We choose to cocreate the Now, and given the Interweb, coordinated creation becomes all the easier. If We're motivated enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This was a great thread until people started quoting the bible and such. I do believe in God, but puhleeeese people, put Him where He belongs, not in EVERY post!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freespirit1

1 tries freespirit1
something just comes over me

Be well
edit on 9/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I believe something big is coming our way very soon.. The TPTB didn't just build these lavish bunkers for nothing they know whats comeing and have known for a long time ..There chances underground i believe would be better then being exposed on the surface ..My husband and i will just have to take our chances right here on our farm with what we have at least we will have each other if we don't make it then so be it.. All we can do is stay positive and hope for the best ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I personally have to imagine that those who already know about what heads our way, would almost certainly have a means of escape that wont include living in a D.U.M.B.. Yes, they might head into the ground but I think they will then travel along those supposed miles of underground roads to a planned staging point like DIA, where they will jump ship in craft that will carry them to safety.

There was much talk about the seed vault, a vault that was locked from the outside containing seeds from all plants. I wonder if they are still actually in that mountain, or have they also been moved from the inside ready to be flown to a safer environment untill needed.

respects

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
never before in history, have so many predictions and prophecies from people and countries scattered throughout time and all over the globe,centered upon one specific date in time,december 21'st 2012...i feel something is going to happen and i don't think its going to be good and i also believe that our mainstream leaderships silence on this looming matter, is a clear indication that they are aware of something life altering and world changing, that the masses are not being told about...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Man, ya'll can die in 2012. As for me? I plan on being taken by Jesus Christ before then
, i'm kidding ofcourse. All this 2012 bunk is a myth. Its going to be just like Y2K, people all panicking and stocking up for doomsday is stupid, because if the world was going to be destroyed not a damn one of us would survive.

The world will change when Christ returns, humanity will move into an era of peace and prosperity and the wars and godlessness will come to an end for 1000 years. Jesus will show us what it truly is like to live with heaven on earth. Stop being afraid of the return of Christ and start rejoicing for salvation is coming, we have to go through 7 years of hell first but it will be worth it for those who survive.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sounds like an extremely elaborate tomb to me. There's only 2 options here, either TPTB know exactly what big earth change is coming and are not worried about a huge earthquake/being trapped under a mountain, or like someone else said, it'll be a perfect place to herd all the sheep into right before the SHTF. Talk about an easy way to bury thousands of bodies in 1 shot! Sounds sinister enough to be considered by TPTB...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Lol, dude i looked at the artifact you linked. Thats an ancient bong. You do know that the ancients liked to take hits from the bong? Cannibis helped relieve their pain in those days. You think that the modern world are the first people to figure out that marijauna eases pain?

What does a bong have anything to do with 2012? people wanting to get high one last time before the world explodes?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Imagine all those rich spoiled people coming up after the apocalypse.......

Everybody's dead, it will be years and years before the air is clean enough to sustain life.

Then there's nobody to slave for their money. The will have to work on the land etc. for their daily bread.

I would love to see that...

I prepare as well as I can in case it will not be so bad and I worry about the chaos and raping (got 5 beautiful daughters), but if we all got to go, there is nothing we can do, I left my worries about the end of the world behind.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In the movie contagion, a womans name is called ally or eli, the man calls out the name, but sounds like ELI or ele. WTF. really wierd.

edit on 16-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I thought they built a few arks ?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
In my opinion I would say the deep underground bunkers are to protect tptb from bad ass solar flares or gamma rays or something along those lines involving the sun.

Didnt nasa even come out and say there would be solar flares next year?

The best place to be in that scenario is underground out of the heat and fire engulfing parts of the earth.

Tptb are not stupid and they have spent so much money on these bunkers that they are probably 100% impenetrable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join