It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Funny!, True I dont know! Possible, sure!

The case is if it is in anyway true then when?????????????

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Let them dig their own graves.
It is going to be hard to come out when there is 500 feet of water above them.

Forced to breed with their masters in order to survive,
They will be the next generation of reptilians.
Cast down to the depths of the Earth never to return, untill............

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
yes maybe there will be something or someone,"christ", or "the good aliens"? that will arrive here on earth to rescue the innocent survivors who were left on the surface and band together with them "you and i" and vanquish our lying elites leaders, when they come up out of their blast proof bunkers...but....unfortunately,there could also be malevolent and sinister forces or powers,"satan and his demons" or "the reptilians"? who are waiting in the wings to help the lying leaders when they come up out of their bunkers,to enslave and control us even more than we dare imagine...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

yes maybe there will be something or someone,"christ", or "the good aliens"? that will arrive here on earth to rescue the innocent survivors who were left on the surface and band together with them "you and i" and vanquish our lying elites leaders, when they come up out of their blast proof bunkers...but....unfortunately,there could also be malevolent and sinister forces or powers,"satan and his demons" or "the reptilians"? who are waiting in the wings to help the lying leaders when they come up out of their bunkers,to enslave and control us even more than we dare imagine...
i think that this ^^^ has been going on for many thousands of years or even longer and humanity rises and falls again and again...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

intense solar flares,gamma ray bursts and super nova may very well have wiped out the dinosaurs and atlantis as well and i think that these very real and ominous "without any warning" threats from outer space, are why our "fearlessly lying leaders" who control and dominate us through extortion and threats of imprisonment and who along with their "yes, yes trophy wives" and "beautiful rich elite friends" have had constructed just for themselves massive "underground blast bunkers". they are aware of something terrible on our horizon and just around the corner in this wicked and about to fall again world and "their complete silence on the matter" is a dead give away that they know and are prepared for something horrible, that the ordinary worker/slave janes and joes "are purposefully not" being told about. if its asteroids or comets, i hope they slams right into their bunkers and send them all straight to hell...
edit on 17-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
but it will be hard to send them all straight to hell,when we are most likely here and now, already there...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What does it matter if bunkers are built if nothing is going to happen in 2012? The 2012 hoax has been going on for years. It is made up malarkey by people removing money from the wallets of the gullible. It is a money transfer scheme. Bunkers are not required.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
What does it matter if bunkers are built if nothing is going to happen in 2012? The 2012 hoax has been going on for years. It is made up malarkey by people removing money from the wallets of the gullible. It is a money transfer scheme. Bunkers are not required.
then why are there impregnable,continuously welded steel,atomic bomb proof bunkers built all over the place deep underground? built by "them" from "our" extorted tax $$$...as soon as the ground started shaking,during the recent east coast earthquake,all the beautiful elite people were quickly ushered under armed guard!!! into undergroud survival shelters!!! who do they think they are!!! i know what they think we are!!!..."expendable commodoties"..."worker/slaves"..."tax robots"...threatened with prison if we don't conform to their iron will...how and why people actually support these, lying through their teeth men and women leaders of ours, is beyond my understanding,i would'nt give them the time of day!!!
edit on 19-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So these shelters are for all sorts of circumstances such as earthquakes and whatever? That makes more sense than claiming they are for the hoax of 2012.

Frankly, I don't believe your claim that all of the "beautiful elite people" were ushered unground quickly or not. The quake was over quickly and there was no time for that. I also don't believe your "threatened with prison" claim either.

2012 is a hoax. Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
we we'll find out soon enough and these blast proof underground bunkers are built for "them" not "us"

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Wait for what? What do you expect? I love the class warfare commentary. It's a bit trite, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
so all these blast proof bunkers were really built for the elite to play bingo in on sunday nights?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's the best 2012 claim yet - bunker for bingo. It even has alliteration!

So far you've suggested they were used for ordinary purposes such as earthquakes and bingo. Any other suggestions. There has been no effort at all to connect them to the hoax of 2012.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
theres a conjunction of many different socities from different times in history, that all point to 2012. the myans, the i ching, the web bot computer generated prophecy, mother shipton, ect,ect,something is probably going to happen...what?..i don't know...

you can bet that our fearless leaders and their rich elite friends,are going to go down into the bunkers,without you and i, right around november or december 2012...just in case! and we will all just blindly think and believe that they are gone for the christmas holidays!...it actually makes me laugh out loud when i think about how self serving and ignorant they actually are...and the majority of sheeple actually support these elite liars!...why?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One of several Mayan calendars, the long count, has one end and another begin.
The I Ching is not connected to 2012.
Web bot is a poor, possibly pathetic, device to indicate future events
Mother Shipton probably never existed and does not mention 2012

You are just relying on hoaxes. Your evidence is hoaxes which supports my position that 2012 is a hoax.

So you think you are smarter than other people because you fell for hoaxes and most people do not?

You have no evidence for any sort of destruction and yet you claim to be smarter than people you think were able to get a berth in a secure bunker while you did not. I don't believe any of this is true, yet you do.

Is this more about hate of successful people than it is about 2012?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

theres a conjunction of many different socities from different times in history, that all point to 2012. the myans, the i ching, the web bot computer generated prophecy, mother shipton, ect,ect,something is probably going to happen...what?..i don't know...

you can bet that our fearless leaders and their rich elite friends,are going to go down into the bunkers,without you and i, right around november or december 2012...just in case! and we will all just blindly think and believe that they are gone for the christmas holidays!...it actually makes me laugh out loud when i think about how self serving and ignorant they actually are...and the majority of sheeple actually support these elite liars!...why?
the web bot and other prophetic predictions for 2012 >aphroditeastrology.com... and the i-ching predicted all kinds of things and it does end in 2012 > www.witzmountain.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
time is man made , it not exist so neither time counter, consequential 2012 or other doom date not exist!........have we ask the cow if it is agree with livestock?, so Univers did the same with us!!...not asking..because we are insignificant !..we never apologize to an ant if we step on her!..insignificant......that`s the key words..if we try to stay alive MAYBE we will have luck(i am your father ! vader)lol........

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think that if your right, they wont be going underground, they'll be heading up and out, watching from a grand seat on the moon. Ever wondered why theres now a NO FLY zone around the moon??? WTH do we need a no fly zone around the moon for?!? plus what better way to impress the shattered remains of us than coming down out of the sky a few decades alter when thens have settled down again

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
some of the elite will come down from the moon and arrive with the greys and some will come up out of the ground and arrive with the reptilians and we won't have much of a choice but to serve our elite masters,just like we are forced to do now and have been for a very long time...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Here is one of my theories about where they may really go.

There are other places they can go to....that have been prepared ahead of time.....(black budget expenses).....they have a way to escape planet Earth completely ...and live in other cities (that are already there) on other planets in space. When President Eisenhower was president.....those other planets to escape to etc....are one of the agreements that was agreed upon by the Aliens and (the secret government).

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by blocula

Here is one of my theories about where they may really go.

There are other places they can go to....that have been prepared ahead of time.....(black budget expenses).....they have a way to escape planet Earth completely ...and live in other cities (that are already there) on other planets in space. When President Eisenhower was president.....those other planets to escape to etc....are one of the agreements that was agreed upon by the Aliens and (the secret government).
hi,how are you? and i agree,if we know about the blast proof bunkers.we can only imagine what else they have.did you ever hear of the underground high speed train system that they have supposedly built > www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 20-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join