It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

There are over 120 different recognized strains of HPV. Some are silent and cause cervical cancer in women, some even cause anal cancer in men, some cause different types of genital warts on both men and women, etc. So your teenage boy or girl can get infected with this disease through simple contact with any type of infected bodily fluids, and through sex of any kind. With most kids having some kind of sexual contact with other kids before they are 18, HPV is a huge risk for teenagers.

The most dangerous strains that have no symptoms cause cervical cancer. Some strains have no symptoms except for microscopic invisible cancerous lesions and if the infected woman doesn't get a yearly PAP smear, she won't don't find out about the HPV and cancer until it has spread from the cervix to the rest of the uterus and it's too late.

I don't believe in the vaccine because it's dangerous but I think that prevention through protected sex, monogamous relationships, and regular HPV screening and PAP smears, are all good preventive measures until some kind of healthy preventive medication comes along.

If caught in time with yearly or bi-yearly Pap smears, HPV related cancerous lesions can be treated successfully before it kills you. There is no cure for HPV so it's a true shame that the vaccine doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

sigh.

Did you read how much you need to do it?

Did you read what types of rdna are harmful?

Did you even read my last post?

Once again. Please read them. In their entirety.

Every time you eat something that's under cooked, you consume such genetic materials and a ton of other things. That doesn't mean you're going to die.

Every time you eat something, there are toxins in it. That doesn't mean you are going to die.

You must have the right type, and the right amount, to cause problems.

Did you miss the whole 'aluminum is bountiful in the environment and in small doses not toxic'

Did you miss the whole

"potential existed"

"particularly risky"

"Today, recombinant DNA molecules and recombinant proteins are usually not regarded as dangerous"

"some organisms"

"These concerns are discussed in the articles on genetically-modified organisms and genetically-modified food controversies."

Now.

Do try to read them all, before assuming everything.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

How about you address some of my concerns I have mentioned to you. I have been civil and addressed all your points, link by link, comment by comment. Yet you remain vague and avoid any real discussion. Please reread my posts and contribute something useful to the discussion. No offense intended.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If you have to say that, you didn't read my post.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I have read and dissected every single one of your posts until the links you provided. I included my feedback, and you kept coming back with nonsense. Please scroll up and reread. Unless you would like me to submit a compilation of our posts. I can do that. Do yo want me to? I have already taken your posts and links and tore them apart with logic. And you respond with accusations that I have not read your posts. LOL it's Saturday where I am at. I am trying to be chill on here and entertain company at the same time. Your tactics are making it difficult for me to remain too nice. Come back with something with substance. How many times do I need to say it? If your next post is nonsensical like your last few, I will just ignore you. No offense. Please come back with something useful and thought provoking

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So they are giving this "choice" to twelve year old girls.. even if they were mature enough to understand the risks.. do people really think the school nurse or whoever will give them the option of saying no? Of course not.. they're just kids. They will be lined up and any concerns they may be brave enough to voice will be disregarded and they'll be coerced "for their own good".

Instead of making the vaccine actually safer they just remove the pesky parents from the equation altogether as children are far easier to bluff and bully. If you can't get parents to do what they're told maybe you can get their kids to instead. No middleman.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Seibei

I respect your attitude

I wish more people shared it.

Organizations will go to shady levels to achieve their goal and spread their propaganda.

"How dare you not vaccinate your child with aluminum and other poisons and endanger the rest of the population with your healthy, homegrown immune system"

I wish i could find every doctor who ever gave me a shot, and cut their arm off. That's how much I am against these shots.

"Healthy homegrown immune system"? Most people in the industrialized world live in cities with populations of at least 300,000 and usually much more, at that population an epidemic can maintain a "Type I" spread, meaning that it has consistent, large outbreaks and never dissipates entirely from the population. All it takes at this point is one particularly virulent strain of a virus with relatively high transmission rates to be in a world of trouble.

In fact, we just need to look into history for some examples; before the advent of vaccines the Plague bacterium, Yersinia Pestis killed 200,000,000 people worldwide. That's two hundred million people dead from the illness despite their "healthy homegrown immune systems". They weren't worried about the miniscule chance that vaccines MIGHT be linked to SOME cases of autism, they were more concerned with living to see the next month. And during the worst outbreaks of the illness populations were much smaller than they are today, and transportation was much slower. A large outbreak today could kill millions around the world, make no mistake, unless vaccinations and antibiotics come into play.

Smallpox is responsible for an estimated 300-500 million deaths worldwide since it's recording in history, it killed the equivalent population of the entire United States of America. Guess what stopped it? Not echinacea, multivitamins, massages, the power of thought, positive thinking, weed, exotic herbs or any of the other bull# "cures" people seem to think work. No, it was a vaccine developed from the related vaccinia virus. And guess what, there's no known effective treatment for smallpox, and even if you survive, you'll face permanent disfigurement and potential blindness.

If you're too lazy to read my response above, at least know this. This is how most "healthy homegrown immune systems" leave your body looking like once smallpox sets in- www.learnnc.org...

edit on 17-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

The sad thing is that they are given the illusion of choice. And are not really notified about the risks. Just like the shots my friends lined up for while I skipped school. I knew better. It probably came from my father's logic. I just got it from him, no lecture needed. Some things are just not right, some people can just tell. I'm about ready to let the sheep line of for the slaughter

Effed up times, and people are shoving BS down our throats trying to get us to accept poison. I am sick of it. I tried being civil, but people come in here defending aluminum and additional cancers from the vaccines. It's useless for some people. Let them have their cake and eat it too.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No. You actually did nothing.

Where is the amount of aluminum contested with the amount needed for a toxic level?

Where is the observation that this specific rdna is dangerous?

Where is the repeated scientific consensus of this?

Not saying the op is wrong. Just saying there's no data.

So again, do re read it and understand what's being said.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by riley

The sad thing is that they are given the illusion of choice. And are not really notified about the risks. Just like the shots my friends lined up for while I skipped school. I knew better. It probably came from my father's logic. I just got it from him, no lecture needed. Some things are just not right, some people can just tell. I'm about ready to let the sheep line of for the slaughter

Effed up times, and people are shoving BS down our throats trying to get us to accept poison. I am sick of it. I tried being civil, but people come in here defending aluminum and additional cancers from the vaccines. It's useless for some people. Let them have their cake and eat it too.

Congratulations, you put your school at that much greater risk by skipping your vaccination. You didn't know better, you don't have any idea now, never mind back then. Both you and your father need a nasty case of the flu to remind you why the government stresses vaccinations. And your dad could probably use a parenting seminar too, to a course in grade 9 Biology.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

No. You actually did nothing.

Where is the amount of aluminum contested with the amount needed for a toxic level?

Where is the observation that this specific rdna is dangerous?

Where is the repeated scientific consensus of this?

Not saying the op is wrong. Just saying there's no data.

So again, do re read it and understand what's being said.

I don't want to think about what aluminum could do to your liver... in ANY dosage. Your organs weren't designed to process toxic metals like that in any form, that is no mystery. And the people doing the "studies" that prove it "so safe" are also "conveniently" the ones profiting most from your ailment and/or future ailments.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

Congratulations, you put your school at that much greater risk by skipping your vaccination. You didn't know better, you don't have any idea now, never mind back then. Both you and your father need a nasty case of the flu to remind you why the government stresses vaccinations. And your dad could probably use a parenting seminar too, to a course in grade 9 Biology.

Are you seriously trying to fear monger about the damn flu now? Give me a break.

The only time I've ever had the flu was when I got the shot when I was 12 years old. I mean, sorry, "The flu shot can't give you the flu!".

Enough.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Tetrarch42

Ha, congratulations to me. I am in prime health. I hope you spend your retirement spending your saved money on cancer treatments. I really mean that. You have proven to me that you have no compassion. Enjoy the mass culling. I will be somewhere healthy as # sipping on a margarita (organic of course). Honest take your poison and send it elsewhere. Let me inject this rDNA and aluminum in your arm. You even said, it's only a small amount. How about two shots? You will be double safe

There's no evidence to suggest this rDNA is harmful in any way, and I've already shown proof of all the potential health implications of the vaccine aluminum vs. the symptoms of HPV. What mass culling are you referring to, the medical application to protect my body against diseases this are deadly and/or debilitating? Is this anotehr unfounded conspiracy theory? You'll be sipping a margarita eh, guess what is more detrimental to the human body, minute amounts of aluminum in something designed to save your life, you ethanol?

On the note of compassion, you and your father could use a nasty case of the flu, a generally mild illness to show you your folly. You said I deserve to waste my life's savings on cancer treatments in my old age. Who here has a lack of compassion. Perhaps it's a case of the crow calling the raven black, but a very black raven you must be in this case.

I'll end this by asking you a question, could you please answer what you mean by "organic" margarita, or "organic anything, for that matter?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

Are you seriously trying to fear monger about the damn flu now? Give me a break.

The only time I've ever had the flu was when I got the shot when I was 12 years old. I mean, sorry, "The flu shot can't give you the flu!".

Enough.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

I'm not fear mongering anything, in all but a few exceptions the flu is a mild illness. I was insinuating that if this individual and his father got a case of the flu they might think twice before swearing off vaccines. Please, read every sentence very carefully, reread the sentences that give you trouble. It will save us a great deal of confusion.

Also, who the hell are you quoting with the "flu shot can't cause flu", I never said that. But by the way, it can't. I'm not even going to link to a reputable source of information here, because you'll just clap your hands over your ears and cling to your paranoid fantasy about "Big Pharma" and population control.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity

Are you seriously trying to fear monger about the damn flu now? Give me a break. The only time I've ever had the flu was when I got the shot when I was 12 years old. I mean, sorry, "The flu shot can't give you the flu!". Enough.

Lay it down bro. These puppets know not what we speak of. The flu is good remember

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Actually, it is adapted to clean up toxins. That's exactly what the liver evolved to do.

So yea.

As long as it's not like your eating aluminum or consuming it wholesale, it's not going to kill you or hurt you even all that much beyond other things.

After all, every time you wrap your food in aluminum foil, you get some dust from it.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Are you seriously trying to fear monger about the damn flu now? Give me a break. The only time I've ever had the flu was when I got the shot when I was 12 years old. I mean, sorry, "The flu shot can't give you the flu!". Enough.

Lay it down bro. These puppets know not what we speak of. The flu is good remember

You're the one that was preaching your "healthy home grown immune system", so if anything it's you who thinks the flu is good, I'm the one saying we should vaccinate against it so that it will die out as a virus. Are you aware of your massive hypocrisy or are you really that dense?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You can go and get your 10 shots per year if it makes you feel healthy, I will never get one and why that makes you all so angry is beyond me.. I chose to live my life the way I see fit, if someone wants to inject themselves with all sorts of chemicals they can do so as much as they please I wont stop you or call you an idiot for disagreeing with me, just as you should respect my choice and not refer to calling me an idiot simply because I dont want to get a vaccine...

I havent been sick in years, last time I had the flu was when I was 7, colds usually last a day or two for me, but ive been healthy for years now not one sickness has plagued me in years and your telling me I need to go out and get this vaccine..why? If im sick as a dog dying with cancer or what have you of course Im going to go to the doctors and get whatever treatment I need, but if its something simple like a cold I just let my body deal with it.

Someone else mentioned that just because I feel healthy doesnt mean anything.... ok Im just wondering how that argument doesnt pertain to you? Just because you got a vaccine for the flu does not mean you cant get the flu.. Viruses evolve faster than vaccines and most of the people I know end up getting a flu shot ever year, and they still get the flu from time to time...I have always been good with fighting illness throughout my life though...

^^^ Those are my beliefs above, you dont have to accept them or agree with them, all I ask is that you respect my beliefs just as I would respect yours.. I would love to have a CONVERSATION with any of you about something you disagree with or agree with, BUT I will not respond to anyone who decides to act like a 5 year old,talk like a mature respectful human being and I will treat you like one.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join