Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 9
124
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by Partisanity
 


Washing my hands does me no good when I'm in the middle of giving the client a massage. You wash your hands before and after every client. Doesn't stop me from getting the disease while I'm in the midst massaging my client and potentially scratching my face or near an open surface.


I agree with you, you can't always be prudent enough(or even have the time) to wash your hands after every social interaction, which is why vaccines are so useful. Alas, this poster probably won't listen to you because he seems to harbor some deep mistrust of "professionals", university students, professors and people who have degrees. All those people that keep the population safe from potentially disastrous epidemics.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I cant stress this enough, DO NOT get vaccines or shots.. seriously. I have gotten 1 shot when I was younger and never went back to the doctors for one since, and guess what i am RARELY if ever sick. So many people here despise the government and have not one ounce of trust for them, yet they are fine with letting them inject ANYTHING in their bodies.. How do you know whats in that vaccine or shot he just gave you?

How do you guys expect to ever have a strong immune system if you dont fight anything on your own? I rarely take medicine if I ever to get sick as I dont like putting things in my body that I dont need.. I havent been sick in years but most of my friends who constantly go in for flu shots are constantly sick.. I dont trust the government one bit, never will I allow them to inject me with anything, i can deal with things on my own.

and BTW i am not here to argue, and I know someone will reply to this telling me I know nothing, but I really couldnt care less. Im going off of my experiance with vaccines, Im never sick compared to my shot and vaccine injected friends who are sick every year, call me crazy I dont care I enjoy living a life without medicine or vaccines
edit on 17-9-2011 by Seibei because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seibei
I cant stress this enough, DO NOT get vaccines or shots.. seriously. I have gotten 1 shot when I was younger and never went back to the doctors for one since, and guess what i am RARELY if ever sick. So many people here despise the government and have not one ounce of trust for them, yet they are fine with letting them inject ANYTHING in their bodies.. How do you know whats in that vaccine or shot he just gave you?

How do you guys expect to ever have a strong immune system if you dont fight anything on your own? I rarely take medicine if I ever to get sick as I dont like putting things in my body that I dont need.. I havent been sick in years but most of my friends who constantly go in for flu shots are constantly sick.. I dont trust the government one bit, never will I allow them to inject me with anything, i can deal with things on my own.


Jeez, I'm sorry but how dense can you be? Just because you haven't become seriously ill yet doesn't mean you won't in the future. And you're disregarding the fact that once a certain percentage of the population is vaccinated diseases can't establish themselves in the population. This bears repeating we can now completely eradicate diseases through vaccine herd immunity, already did with smallpox. You understand that even if you don't show symptoms from a disease you can be infected with it, and infect others without even knowing it as easily as coughing near a handrail? Also, vaccines bolster the immune system, they simulate your body to produce a natural deference against pathogens so that even if you are exposed to them you won't become ill.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42
 


obviously you missed the last part, Im not here to argue and ill keep it simple, its my life and I enjoy it, go live yours and stop preaching for every one to follow your ways. Im happy with my life.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
Ok, a couple of questions for anyone that can answer me.

HPV is a virus. I believe there are many strains of HPV. As a virus, HPV is prone to mutate.

So, if a 12 year old girl gets a shot today. Will that stop her from getting a new mutated strain of the virus 5-10 years down the line?

Also, it's in my understanding that a mother infected with Herpes or Genital warts can pass these on to a child during childbirth. Can HPV be transmitted this way?



edit on 17-9-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)


If a 12 year old girl gets a shot today, she might have some resistance to a mutated virus in the future, but not immunity. Of course in that case a new vaccine could be produced and distributed to prevent infection. However, this might not even be necessary due to two factors. Vaccines pressure disease causing agents to become less virulent over time, that is to say less harmful. Also, vaccines make people immune to disease, the more people immune the less the disease is transmitted and the less people become ill(even those without vaccinations). This is called "herd immunity", over time a disease will completely stop transmitting in a population and will die out, completely, forever, never to be seen again. Vaccines aren't just a temporary solution to a big disease outbreak, they're the only way to completely eradicate those diseases.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42
 




As long as you're ready to apologize to all the parents whose children die or have their bodies permanently damage by diseases like polio, measles and smallpox because herd immunity is reduced due to a drop in the population percentage vaccinated.


Your counter argument is a good one, that is difficult to discuss on both sides because both sides make good points on this dilemma. My purpose of this thread was not to dabble into the world of eugenics. I just did a quick search on eugenics on here and the threads were decent, but not sources I want to use without investigating first. I am a firm believer in a select worldwide eugenics program, I know it sounds crazy.

Until people are willing to open up their mind and at least consider other possibilities, we are never going to get anywhere. I might have to make a thread on the use of vaccines in eugenics programs. There is plenty of info out there. I know this is not the purpose of this thread or your most recent post. But your most recent response left me no choice but to at least mention some of what is going on.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Tetrarch42
 




As long as you're ready to apologize to all the parents whose children die or have their bodies permanently damage by diseases like polio, measles and smallpox because herd immunity is reduced due to a drop in the population percentage vaccinated.


Your counter argument is a good one, that is difficult to discuss on both sides because both sides make good points on this dilemma. My purpose of this thread was not to dabble into the world of eugenics. I just did a quick search on eugenics on here and the threads were decent, but not sources I want to use without investigating first. I am a firm believer in a select worldwide eugenics program, I know it sounds crazy.

Until people are willing to open up their mind and at least consider other possibilities, we are never going to get anywhere. I might have to make a thread on the use of vaccines in eugenics programs. There is plenty of info out there. I know this is not the purpose of this thread or your most recent post. But your most recent response left me no choice but to at least mention some of what is going on.


Selective worldwide eugenics isn't crazy at all, it's already been done and it's the reason that we will never have an innocent child struck down like this www.upmc-biosecurity.org... ever again.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seibei
reply to post by Tetrarch42
 


obviously you missed the last part, Im not here to argue and ill keep it simple, its my life and I enjoy it, go live yours and stop preaching for every one to follow your ways. Im happy with my life.


Now that I think of it, there's someone very famous that said just the same thing. Her name was Mary Mallon; she made 25 doctors and nurses sick with typhoid fever, and two of them died, because she felt healthy and was happy with her life too. history.howstuffworks.com...
edit on 17-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
/beginsarcasm/
Awesome.
/sarcasmend/

I got the Gardisil shots, and just recently, I got the last of the three shots. Anyone know if the Gardisil HPV shots in Canada were contaminated?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by Partisanity
 


Washing my hands does me no good when I'm in the middle of giving the client a massage. You wash your hands before and after every client. Doesn't stop me from getting the disease while I'm in the midst massaging my client and potentially scratching my face or near an open surface.


Good luck with life.

Washing your hand is reallllllly hard, I know.


P.S. Inject self with aluminum vs. stop self from scratching face. What's your pick, again?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

I agree with you, you can't always be prudent enough(or even have the time) to wash your hands after every social interaction, which is why vaccines are so useful.




Speak for yourself.

Undereducated people in entry-level fast food jobs can do it.


Alas, this poster probably won't listen to you because he seems to harbor some deep mistrust of "professionals", university students, professors and people who have degrees.


Oh I was wondering when you were going to tell me how I think and such, you seemed like "one of those". I went to Ryerson for engineering and business. Business: the ethics of which Health Canada consistently ignores to turn a profit. But ignore that blatant fact; it's your profession, so it must be honest.

Trollers gonna Troll, I suppose.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by Partisanity
 


Washing my hands does me no good when I'm in the middle of giving the client a massage. You wash your hands before and after every client. Doesn't stop me from getting the disease while I'm in the midst massaging my client and potentially scratching my face or near an open surface.


Good luck with life.

Washing your hand is reallllllly hard, I know.


P.S. Inject self with aluminum vs. stop self from scratching face. What's your pick, again?


Wow, can you hear how ignorant and silly you sound? Has anyone ever coughed around you, have you even touched a doorknob and then your face, have you ever shaken someone's hand and then rubbed your eye? Do you actually wash your hands after every social interaction you have, or do you just sit inside all day? Sooner or later you will be exposed to a pathogenic organism, you won't necessarily become infected but you might. Is it too hard to believe that someone doing their job might accidentally touch their face at some point after touching another individual?

It's funny because you sound so smug while all your claims have been refuted, and you still haven't addressed the points I brought up, and the site you used to support your claims actually rebuffed them for me.

And what's your deal with aluminum, I've already provided evidentiary support of its mild side effects in relation to its use in vaccines, all of which a small price to pay for preventing measles and rubella.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-9-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42
 


This is an interesting discussion.

I see where you are coming from, and I believe you want people to be healthy and safe.

BUT

This is not polio.

The spread of HPV is behavioral.


Some want the HPV vaccines to be mandatory, in order to protect as much of the population as possible.

Certain corporations stand to make a great deal of money selling and administering the HPV vaccine.

Corporations also make billions by using sex to sell there products, from movies to music to toothpaste.

Sex sells.

Sex is natural, but it seems that our culture is influenced to be more and more promiscuous.

Who should we listen to?

Those who have nothing to gain over this issue or those that stand to make billions?


What would happen to the spread of HPV, if monogamy and long lasting loving relationships were mandated?


You get on this thread and hammer those that won't take the vaccine because it is not good for the "herd". However, those that refuse the vaccine are probably less likely to have multiple sex partners in the "herd", or be apart of the "herd".


Sometimes it seems that the sexual behavior of the "herd" is being driven by Big Business, and Big Government and Big Religion are not doing enough to reign in behavior.

Ever here of a Buffalo Jump?







edit on 17-9-2011 by dusty1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

Originally posted by kokoro

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by kokoro
Its not "dodgy" , HPV is sexually transmitted, boys are carriers and you want to vaccinate before they initiate sexual activity because a vaccine cannot help you if you already have the infection.


If the girls are vaccinated, then what is the problem?

If the vaccine works, there shouldn't even be a need to vaccinate boys.


Well no because: 1. boys don't just have sex with girls, and 2. Not all girls are vaccinated . HPV has been not only linked to cervical cancer but to oral and anal cancer as well.

And all the hand washing in the world will not prevent HPV, it is sexually transmitted. Condoms do not give you full coverage either..



Somehow a vaccine that only has a POSSIBILITY of preventing 2 of the 100+ variations of HPV and contains more toxic chemicals than I can find under my kitchen sink still doesn't seem like the right answer. "Call me crazy". I asked my boyfriend to get tested before we had intercourse the first time. What a concept; rocket science, I know.


You cannot screen men for HPV.

It doesn't just have a "possibility" of preventing them. Yes there are 100+ strains but only a few have been found to be pathogenic. Gardasil is preventative against strains 6, 11, 16 and 18. Strains 16 and 18 cause 70% of cervical cancer cases
edit on 17-9-2011 by kokoro because: to add



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I had the gardisil vaccine so what should i worry about i only had the first shot! So should i not continue so confused about this matter! i need a answer!



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Smear campaign against Michele:






posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
You understand that even if you don't show symptoms from a disease you can be infected with it, and infect others without even knowing it as easily as coughing near a handrail?


This is exactly what people don't understand. Especially with STD's or STI's. Just because you don't show symptoms doesn't mean you don't have the disease.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity
 


Lets see you wash your hands when you're in the middle of a massage and you aren't allowed to leave the client until it's done and you aren't allowed to break contact with them until the end of the massage. Way to completely ignore everything I said because you think you're smarter than me.

As Pixiefyre stated back on page four,

While I don't know much about the effects of the other ingredients involved I wanted to address the toxicity of the aluminum component of the vaccine. The component is not straight aluminum it is Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate the difference is the Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate is a compound and when you compound elements with others it changes the characteristics of each individual component. For example Sodium is poisonous and when sodium metal is exposed to water it is explosive, Chlorine as an element is highly toxic. When you combine the two you get sodium chloride or table salt which is not toxic, In the case of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate the lowest lethal dose in rats as a test subject is 150 milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per kilogram of the animals weight.

Gardasil contains 225 micrograms or to put it in the same terms as the above toxicity info measured in milligrams 0.225 milligrams per .5 milliliter dosage and the normal dosage is .5 milliliters per injection

As such comparing the lowest lethal dose determined using rats as a test subject to the milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per dosage in an average 12 year old female the lowest toxicity based on the rat test is 150 milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per kilogram of weight

and gardasil presents an exposure in an average 12 year old female approximately 50 kg
of .255 milligrams to approximately 50 milligrams weight or .0051 milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per one kilogram weight.

This indicates that the exposure level in gardasil well below any toxicity hazards .0034% of lowest lethal dose

Ergo, your argument is invalid.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Seibei
 


I respect your attitude


I wish more people shared it.

Organizations will go to shady levels to achieve their goal and spread their propaganda.

"How dare you not vaccinate your child with aluminum and other poisons and endanger the rest of the population with your healthy, homegrown immune system"

I wish i could find every doctor who ever gave me a shot, and cut their arm off. That's how much I am against these shots.






top topics



 
124
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join