It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sarah Palin is Dumb...

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think Palin is kinda hot. That pic in the OP does her justice.

That is, however, until she opens her mouth. Then I'm like, eeewwwwww, Barbie!

She not in the race still is she?




posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by hawkiye
 
We can concentrate on her looks. We can speculate on her intelligence. What about her policies?
What about her stance on the economy?



I know where I can learn all about, all of the above
SARAH PALIN GAME PLAN

edit on 15-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by hawkiye
 


Oh, I'm sorry - I thought in listing WHY Sarah P isn't dumb as a rock, you mentioned being rich and having her own tv show...I guess you have never heard of Jersey Shore? Kinda makes your argument as dumb as Palin.

CJ


Actually the fact that you can't distinguish someone who made thier money as a business owner from a dumb bimbo who got rich on a bad reality show is what is dumb. What are your accomplishments in comparison to Sarah again since you think you are of superior intelligence?

In fact to all the people saying she is dumb and it is no accomplishment to become governor of a state or even mayor what are your accomplishments and why haven't ascended to political office and changed this country if it is so easy and takes no brains?

But thanks for illustrating my points beautifully. So of all the the critics calling her dumb who has the testicular fortitude to post thier accomplishments in comparison since no one has yet? Hmmmm?



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 
I gave you a star 'cause you made me laugh.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Janky Red
 
I gave you a star 'cause you made me laugh.



that was actually my intention



fun is fun

You have some good ones yourself BTW



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


Those things don't make a person smart. She is very close minded and stupid imo. Successful people often are like this and may have certain intelligence or in most cases a very wealthy upbringing . But real intelligence leads people to persue more than money and fame, these are things that make a normal person happy, but wont make an intelligent person content alone.
edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: *obviously I'm not one of those people




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky
 


I could see her going up to some ahole foreign leader that we want something from and....


Palin glides seductively over to Vladimir Putin with the hottest grin she can muster and then sits on his lap....

"Vlaaaadimiiiiir.....would you mind getting your troops out of Ossetia and Georgia?"

"NO. THEY WILL STAY!"


Palin begins to stroke his ear with a sensual finger, "I"ll be your girlfriend if you dooooooo?" And goes into full feigned "girl pout".

(Putin) "REEALLY? er. em. well. maybe I could figure out something?"

(Palin) Big sexy I got'im grin "Awwwww, vladimir....you are such a brave man!"

yeah. Shes way hot. Amazing "assets".



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I don't think she's dumb, after all, she's clearly good at making money. Having said that, when it comes to her knowledge about the economy or science, she's beyond clueless. The same goes for her knowledge about geography. And that lack of knowledge makes it abundantly clear that having her as president would be a DISASTER, and she's definitely more suited to be a reality starlet (which she currently is).



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


OP !

Do you have any idea how you just made all of us "dumb" people feel ???

I don't think the term "insulted" will even begins to discribe it !!!

edit on 16-9-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


I think this is the wrong forum for this thread.
Oh yeah... there isn't really a forum for blatantly obvious statements of common knowledge is there?
Okay so I guess it fits here after all!



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
She may not be dumb but she sure isn't intelligent. I think her lack of understanding about very basic concepts has been shown many times.

Sure she made money, but all That means is that she was smart enough to hire a very good publicist. Paris Hilton is smart enough to do That.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by hawkiye
 


You lost me at, "She is rich," "Has been the governor of Alaska." Sorry, really? She quit her job as Governor, way to go with the follow through.



didn't she resign? or did she throw a lamp with a loud "F' THIS!" and storm out the gov mansion slamming the door, clothes-lining a butler on the way out.

didn't nixon "quit?" and he was POTUS, no one remembers that?


there are a few people in office now, i'd like to see "quit".

getting to be a governor is no small feat. try it sometime.

and she can't be dumb, she ain't even blond!


> A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says
> "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident."
> The blonde starts sobbing "That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!"
> Confused, he says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there
> is always that risk involved."
> After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a
> Brazillion?"
>



edit on 16-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


besides, paris is a HILTON. lol!

she was already rich when she was born.


and she is blond.
edit on 16-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius
 


more likely she would tell them to move their a$$ or there will be hell to pay.

which congress and the senate needs to be talked to first off.




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905
 





Sure she made money, but all That means is that she was smart enough to hire a very good publicist. Paris Hilton is smart enough to do That.


What part of SHE MADE HER MONEY AS A BUSINESS OWNER do you people not understand? Comparing her to bimbos on Jersey shore and the likes of Paris Hilton who was born rich is a completely false and ridiculous argument. It does however continue to illustrate my point of how influenced people are by media manipulation....

And of course I see still none of those who take pot shots at her have the balls to list their accomplishments in comparison to hers.... What's the matter folks? If you are so superior in intelligence prove it! Could it be of all those who parrot people like Oberman and other hacks none are even a successful business owner? Hmmm very telling indeed and further illustrates my point quite well.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
SORRY sorry and very sorry to have to say this, but she is a whore trying to sell her politics with some kind of hippy neo-con neo-capitalist porn image and behaviour !!!!
I respect women, I respect whores !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I do NOT respect that kind of men/women playing tricks and cinema for political fraud !!!!!!!!!!! she has to be hunted like she likes to hunt other poor living innocent beings !!!!!
anyway, Cheney and Bush and Karl Rove and Rums have also to be hunted, not only women of the neo-con neo-capitalist stupids !!!

www.google.be... &ved=0CEkQsAQ

www.theawl.com...

edit on 16-9-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you consider voting for Palin, you might just as well consider all the other reality starlets like Snooki



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


Who knew? The ties are closer than I thought...

The Situation and Bristol Palin PSA

Guess what? The Situation is part owner in several copanies and ventures. He made over $5 mill last year off of them.

Guess what? He is an rich moron. With a tv show. Who owns his own businesses.

The Situation

Sweet standards you roll by.

CJ



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
I think Palin is kinda hot. That pic in the OP does her justice.
That is, however, until she opens her mouth. Then I'm like, eeewwwwww, Barbie!
She not in the race still is she?

Dont say that dude
It all depends when she opens her mouth


Lets face it, we had our first african american president. Why not a first woman president?
Might as well. Lets see if the gender factor can achieve something different. Never know.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 



So of all the the critics calling her dumb who has the testicular fortitude to post thier accomplishments in comparison since no one has yet?


Isn't that amazing? None of them has yet to post their personal achievement be it financial or professional yet they are intelligent or smarter than Palin


I'm thinking of the 'crabs in a basket' moral story
I bet you all the critics will probably do the same as what Sarah Palin supposedly did if they were in her shoes.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join