It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin is Dumb...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

She was a business OWNER. That doesn't mean she managed the company. And from all I know of her, I doubt she made any major decisions.

Really and from what you know about her where did you get your information from? What is your basis for saying she didn't make any major decisions in her business? it by chance isn't from the media is it hmmmm? And she is a current business owner also. You don't just start a business and let others run it at the start.

What are your accomplishments by the way?

edit on 15-9-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Huh? I guess "The Situation" isn't an idiot after all...thanks for clearing it up.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by hawkiye

Huh? I guess "The Situation" isn't an idiot after all...thanks for clearing it up.

CJ

Huh? What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Palin has more experience to be President than most candidates do. People seem to place emphesis on candidates who come from the legislative branch.

Office of the President / Vice President is executive branch, and as a Mayor / Govenor, her political career has been in that area.

Besides, Congress is responsible for the day to day operations of the country.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh, I'm sorry - I thought in listing WHY Sarah P isn't dumb as a rock, you mentioned being rich and having her own tv show...I guess you have never heard of Jersey Shore? Kinda makes your argument as dumb as Palin.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Palin has more experience to be President than most candidates do. People seem to place emphasis on candidates who come from the legislative branch.

Office of the President / Vice President is executive branch, and as a Mayor / Govenor, her political career has been in that area.

Besides, Congress is responsible for the day to day operations of the country.

Ah, NO. QUITTING as Gov means you are a quitter and a loser - and besides quitting her job, what is her experience? What?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ah, NO. QUITTING as Gov means you are a quitter and a loser - and besides quitting her job, what is her experience? What?

CJ

I would say its putting the people of Alaska first since as a candidate she had to spend a LOt of time doing that. Had she remained Govenor, the people of Alaska would have paid the price for having a part time govenor.

I would say to resign your office in an effort to achieve a higher office is admirable. Its a reminder that the people come first, which is something Congress should learn.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think a better way to put it is

Sarah Palin is anti intelligent

and anti - intelligence

Neo MIGHT be smarter
edit on 15-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah, bailing on your commitments is always admirable.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i love that pic of her ... rar

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankGarrett
i love that pic of her ... rar

The one where she's making her way down the stairs of a short bus?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I would say its putting the people of Alaska first since as a candidate she had to spend a LOt of time doing that. Had she remained Govenor, the people of Alaska would have paid the price for having a part time govenor.

I would say to resign your office in an effort to achieve a higher office is admirable. Its a reminder that the people come first, which is something Congress should learn.

I'd agree, only she didn't resign until July of '09. I guess being a part time governor was okay while she was campaigning for the '08 election.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Dumb or not... I haven't enjoyed politics this much in years. I can hardly wait for other women to enter the fray...Pam Anderson... Angelina Jolie... uhmmm, who else.

Seriously though, she may not exude the intellectual, high society...but that is what makes her so endearing to so many Americans...she is as smart as your average WalMart shopper.

And by the way..if by smart you mean folks like Bernacke, Geitner, Obama, Reich, Gore, etc and the host of others that went to Yale, Harvard, and the like...and look at the job they are doing.... if they are so damn smart, how'd we end up in this mess?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

she is as smart as your average WalMart shopper.

Ya

The ones who think Europe is a country

Of all the GOP candidates (even though she is not one of them)she is the only one I would consider
to be a little bit too dumb.

Even Perry over there on the left realizes that he will likely go blind if he puts his thumb into his
eye... It's a total bluff BTW, he had you scared, but I assure you, he is tough! He is
demonstrating his future policy for America.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Hey, you're preachin' to the choir..I am right there with you. But again, if the other folks are so darn smart...and she has been fishin" and huntin' and snowmobilin' and snortin' coke off metal drums...who were the smart Harvard and Yale folks that got us into this mess.

Maybe sometime soon we can get some pics of her speaking in front of a crowd in a very cold part of the country...very cold and she can be wearing one of those really tight sweaters she likes to wear. Winter is a'coming....
edit on 15-9-2011 by AlreadyGone because: mispelled word

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
reply to post by Janky Red

Hey, you're preachin' to the choir..I am right there with you. But again, if the other folks are so darn smart...and she has been fishin" and huntin' and snowmobilin' and snortin' coke off metal drums...who were the smart Harvard and Yale folks that got us into this mess.

Maybe sometime soon we can get some pics of her speaking in front of a crowd in a very cold part of the country...very cold and she can be wearing one of those really tight sweaters she likes to wear. Winter is a'coming....
edit on 15-9-2011 by AlreadyGone because: mispelled word

Well lets just put her in charge of the coc aine, dress her in 100% wool attire, lean her against an
oil drum next Barracks tele prompter and unleash a massive hoard of hungry moths.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yeah, bailing on your commitments is always admirable.

CJ

When a person has the opprotunity to serve the greater good sure it is.

Any reason you arent going after Obama or Mccain for campaigning instead of doing their jobs in Congress during the Presidential elections? Or is it ok to ignore your sworn duties for a personal issue?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Make that thread and I will. Just because this person (sarah) is such a bad role model for our country doesn't mean I voted for or like Obama. Start it up and let's go!

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

We can concentrate on her looks. We can speculate on her intelligence. What about her policies?
What about her stance on the economy?

When compared to Obama, we have someone with whom you can't say anything about (racist) his intelligence has been lauded by the media and his synchophants, but HIS policies have taken this country further into debt and crisis.

Given the lackluster GOP line-up, I'd vote for Palin just to have this hot babe beat the snot out of Obama.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You lost me at, "She is rich," "Has been the governor of Alaska." Sorry, really? She quit her job as Governor, way to go with the follow through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join