It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin is Dumb...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I always get a good laugh at all the folks who jump on the band wagon of calling Sarah Palin dumb. Let me first say I do not agree with her politics and would not vote for her. She is a neocon pretending to have a libertarian streak.

But I must address all the folks who say she is dumb. She is anything but dumb she has accomplished far more then those who parrot the media in claming she is dumb ever dreamed of. She is rich been the governor of Alaska had her own TV show etc etc. So what have all those calling her dumb accomplished?

In fact doesn't calling her dumb prove those doing so are nothing but media influenced sheep doing exactly what the media portrayal of her was designed to do? How smart does that make them?

While I don't like her politics she doesn't seem to be one of the privileged elite who used family money political connections and influence to get into office. She seems pretty down to earth from her show and a likeable person. She just does not understand the business cycle like all politicians (except Ron Paul) and has no business like all politicians intervening in the economy which is why she would not make a good president.

I'll know real change is coming when the masses stop parroting everything the media says or does.

And of course no thread about Sarah would be complete without this pic...

edit on 15-9-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just because she is famous and rich doesn't mean she's not dumb.
There are TONS of famous and rich people who are dumber than rocks.
And the average American loves to watch dumb people on TV; e.g. Jersey Shore, need I say more?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Meh.. The mods were able to ruin my sarcasm... Since you fixed the issue though, the joke will be lost

People tend to underestimate when it comes to political ability, and usually that under estimation revovles around personal political beliefs coupled with a vary narrow mindset when it comes to opposing ideologies.

Which, funny enough, is a hinderance to politics and moving our country forward. The momeny we stop accepting more than one idea, we are screwed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Man she is so hot .. If i was president i would be tapping that in the oval office on top of the desk everynight ,

as commander and chief i would get her some of the sexiest outfits ...

don't worry my hair won't turn white with all the action i'll be getting from her .

I will lead the country everyday with a smile on my face from the mind blowing jackhammer sex that would gwon in the night before

shes not stupid !

Shes just cute ....

and as we all know all hot girls are allowed to be dumb

They make up for intelligence with eye candy

But seriously i would not want her president

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
And the average American loves to watch dumb people on TV; e.g. Jersey Shore, need I say more?

I didn't say dumb people could not be rich. How many of those people have done anything more then get on TV or movies on thier looks alone? Sarah has accomplished far more then some bimbo actor owned her own business been a mayor governor etc....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Lol while I agree with most of your comments, taking lessons from Keith Olberman on Sarah Palin would be like having the SS invesitgate Auschwitz...

You wont be getting the entire, complete sotry....

There has always been, and always will be many many many ways to solve an issue in politics. Refusing to accept that will screw us over, and to an extent, we are seeing it.

We need to fix it before it gets worse.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

I didn't say dumb people could not be rich. How many of those people have done anything more then get on TV or movies on thier looks alone? Sarah has accomplished far more then some bimbo actor owned her own business been a mayor governor etc....

to say politicians are smart because they are politicians is extremely bad logic.
Illinois has had plenty of dumb governors. That's just one example out of many.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yeah she is hot gotta agree with you there. However then you illustrate my point by posting media biased portrayal of her by none other then Oberman. So where is Oberman now in comparison to her?

I agree she failed miserably giving canned campaign speeches creating fodder for hacks like Oberman but that is a plus in my book

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

to say politicians are smart because they are politicians is extremely bad logic.
Illinois has had plenty of dumb governors. That's just one example out of many.

Where did I say that? I never said that. But you are naive people do not get into governorships by being dumb. Just cause they do things you don't like does not mean they are stupid. It means they have an agenda contrary to your interests. If you think your smarter why don't you show it by using your smarts to get that governorship and doing things you think are smart?

Also you completely ignored the fact that she is has been and is a quite successful business owner.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

lol don't shoot the messenger , listien to the messege

here how about this ??

www.ranker.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think the moral of the story is its easier to throw stones from the outside, than hunker down, roll up your sleeves, and fix things from the inside.

Everything aside, Palin has done that at the local level, state level, and made the attempt at the national level.

Throwing insults is easy....

Coming up with solutions is not...

Hence why most do the first.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by hawkiye

lol don't shoot the messenger , listien to the messege

here how about this ??

www.ranker.com...

Thanks again for illustrating how the sheep follow the media propaganda never looking past the snippet media byte...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

is that the same thing you will cry with every critisim of her ?

lol or am i missing something ?

Your fond of her arent you champ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Where did I say that? I never said that. But you are naive people do not get into governorships by being dumb. Just cause they do things you don't like does not mean they are stupid. It means they have an agenda contrary to your interests. If you think your smarter why don't you show it by using your smarts to get that governorship and doing things you think are smart?

Also you completely ignored the fact that she is has been and is a quite successful business owner.

I was paraphrasing. You said multiple times that she isn't dumb since she was governor.
I would hate to be governor. Smarts has nothing to do with politics. It mostly has to do with a person's "need for power."
I don't call her stupid because I disagree with her policies...I call her stupid because of all the ridiculously stupid things she has said and done. Where is she now? Following around the presidential candidates in a bus and acting like a loon.

She was a business OWNER. That doesn't mean she managed the company. And from all I know of her, I doubt she made any major decisions.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Um .. I still say she's dumb. Whenever she opens her mouth she proves that. BUT ... she's very good at selling herself.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How do you know she is dumb? She made it to the Vice Presidential Race last year didnt she?

How can you make it that far if you were dumb?
Common now. She made a fortune regardless of what we think about her on ATS
Dont forget, she can still make lot more money then me and you can or atleast most of us do and are ATSers
You just hate her because she is a woman.
It is normal to expect that in a man's world especially politics.

I dont care what people think about her. She is definitely hot even at this age.
Just look at those love birds ..tataas..

edit on 15-9-2011 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by hawkiye

is that the same thing you will cry with every critisim of her ?

lol or am i missing something ?

Your fond of her arent you champ

All you have done is post media clips of her taken out of context etc. It illustrates my point beautifully. It shows where you get your thoughts from challanger.

I am fond of the truth, I have explained my feelings on her.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by hawkiye

Um .. I still say she's dumb. Whenever she opens her mouth she proves that. BUT ... she's very good at selling herself.

So what are your accomplishments?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

My personal accomplishments mean nothing .. the level of wealth one generates does not equate to the level of intelligence one has. Palin is a figure .. those that move her know how to sell her.

She's closer to a prostitute in many ways.

She has a fan base, like any pop star. Are all celebrities intelligent because their agents know how to sell them? No .. quite the opposite most often.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join