It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I just dont see how there could be any cities on the moon..... Dont you think amateur astronomers, with their powerful telescopes, would of seen something by now??? But who knows, maybe I'm wrong....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The airbrushing video is still available outside of Youtube, although it has been removed by Youtube, a vague 'third party claim' I don't see the point when it has been seen so many times, it is by default now in the public domain,

video.google.co.uk...#

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It wouldn't suprise me at all to find out that there are some sort of alien bases on the Moon, because it's gotta be the perfect spot to observe life on Earth and monitor how we go about our lives.

But I have a huge probelm with this: Why haven't people seen these moon cities through their telescopes? Even if they're only a few hundred yards, there are amateur astronomers who would have spotted them long ago IMO.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Lets assume for a moment this is true...

#1 Those involved in the cover up would have to know they would be exposed at some point

#2 Release of the information may very well be a "be careful what you wish for" scenario, that when we find out the truth most will wish they had not...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I just dont see how there could be any cities on the moon..... Dont you think amateur astronomers, with their powerful telescopes, would of seen something by now??? But who knows, maybe I'm wrong....

Risky to introduce 100% common sense that so many people on this site will find totally against their belief system, but I applaud you for stating the obvious.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
could all these images not just be trick of the light, or poor picture quality? some might look like something, but our eyes see what we want them to see sometimes.

or perhaps im totally wrong and its all aliens, im not being sarcastic btw

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Reason Amateur Astronomers ...me being a returning Astronomer, only see one side of the moon. This document explains it well

Relative to the Earth, the Moon makes one rotation every 29.5 days. That happens to also be the time it takes for the Moon to complete one revolution around the Earth.
Source.
So yes we could of missed a whole lot of goodies on the darkside...

edit on 15-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

It wouldn't suprise me at all to find out that there are some sort of alien bases on the Moon, because it's gotta be the perfect spot to observe life on Earth and monitor how we go about our lives.

But I have a huge probelm with this: Why haven't people seen these moon cities through their telescopes? Even if they're only a few hundred yards, there are amateur astronomers who would have spotted them long ago IMO.

because the supposed cities are on the dark side of the moon. along with the supposed crashed space craft, all of which can be found via google and i believe there are some interesting vids out there as well, including one taken of the "city" by one of the astronauts

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Already know this. Goes by the name of D.U.M.B. The MIEC own it, and we can kick them out when ever we want.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Gypsy

Thank you for that post. That is exactly why I was rallying for a dedicated moon forum a while back which I was told something like "we don't feel the moon needs it's own forum because it is in space so space exploration covers it".Rubbish,with the moon and the Apollo missions possibly being the biggest conspiracy in history, it does deserve it's own forum.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The airbrushing video is still available outside of Youtube, although it has been removed by Youtube, a vague 'third party claim' I don't see the point when it has been seen so many times, it is by default now in the public domain,

video.google.co.uk...#

Cheers for the video link, I had been looking for it on youtube and didn't realise it had been removed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm not going to read all these pages to do with what should be a well know hoax, so forgive me if I'm repeating what somebody else has already posted.

Ken Johnston uses his Doctoral Degree from Reform Baptist Theological Seminary of Denver as proof of his qualifications if you can imagine that. It is well know as a place you could purchase a the Degree for about $3,500 and I've seen as low as $1,600 without attending a single class.

I see they use the old photos of a part from the Lander where you can see the shadow of the lander in the view. That alone should tell you something as should his association with Hoagland.

Have fun with this charade.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Man that pyramid looks like it was photoshopped into the picture, now the smudging seems to be legit. Neil armstrong said that as they flew over a giant crater that some aliens on a ship fired warning shots at them and told them to never return or be detroyed. Maybe thats why thay havent returned to the moon in 50+ years?

Neil Armstrong said that? Links/source please

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wow, absolutely captivating images, many of which I have never seen.
Its only a matter of time before we learn the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
well, let's start putting pieces together. numerous UFO sightings throughout human history, carvings of spacecraft that are 5000 years old or so in india, structures on the moon, on mars..hollow earth..pyramids..the stories of the bible, the koran..and we can reasonably conclude that our little area of the universe is pretty active. has been throughout our history, and before. We're not alone, they've been here, they ARE here, and they'll BE here long after humanity has either killed itself off, or we evolve our technology to the point that we go elsewhere in the galaxy. in any case, kids, time to stop taking the bible literally, understand we, whether we know or believe it or not, are part of a galactic community, and look at our world through that kind of lens..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Alex Collier confirmed this in the 1990s.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The part from the lander, and I am presuming you mean Lunik 13, is most likely a piece of antenna for relaying pictures, and I think there were more than one. I have a great PDF on all the russian probes including Venus somewhere.
Update I found it,

Actually if you look at the picture of Lunik 21, you will see better what I mean, how the Lunik 13 antenna broke off I'm not sure, but it seems they did have small explosive device/s for other tests.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
Those pictures are too pixelated to be able to determine whether or not they are legitimate. Until they finally come out and just say it, it's going to be hard to figure it all out without either seeing clear evidence, or traveling to the moon to see it for one self.

This could be nothing at all, but I tend to take a few moon pictures with my camera, and I noticed something interesting when studying them closely. There was a crater in the shadow zone that seemed brighter than it should have been. The moon is supposed to reflect sunlight, which is what makes it shine at night, but this crater is obviously in a shadowy area where sunlight would be very limited. Why then does it seem so bright compared to other craters around it? Even when the moon is full, that particular crater still seems to outshine all the rest. I'll be honest, I don't know that much about moon geography. Maybe it's a non-issue. Anyone have an explanation?

View at full size. The crater is located almost directly in the middle of the left side of the moon.

My moon shot

Here's a shot where the left side is not in the shadow, and notice the crater is brighter than the rest.

My moon shot 2

edit on 15-9-2011 by 2manyquestions because: To add photo

I know dude but all those smudges look pretty damning to me, especially when they can take more clear pics of Titan than our own damn moon.

Don't forget the infamous pic of what appeared to be bigfoot sitting on a rock outcropping on mars
. OMG, dude i just said bigfoot on mars. No i'm not nuttier than squirrel turds.

Check these pics out of egytpian statue scarved into mars rockfaces. Link below:
www.bing.com...

I don't even believe in aliens or anything but those pics looked pretty interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

TMan that pyramid looks like it was photoshopped into the picture, now the smudging seems to be legit. Neil armstrong said that as they flew over a giant crater that some aliens on a ship fired warning shots at them and told them to never return or be detroyed. Maybe thats why thay havent returned to the moon in 50+ years?ext

I have heard of similar quotes by Armstrong, but never any saying that any "warning shots" were fired. Where did you hear that?

I heard it on a tape that NASA recorded, damned if i can remember where i heard it though, it was a while back. Neil said they came up out of a deep crater and just watched them for a few minutes and then fired off their starboard side.

Coulda been faked but it sounded legit. You kow how this stuff is, i take it with a grain of salt but if you want to do some digging by all means, go for it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join