It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
maybe they're not advanced ancient cities. maybe its where the super elite are gonna go when the shtf here on earth. thats why we imposed a no fly zone around the moon. DUN DUN DUUUUN!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
An object on the Moon 4 meters (4.37 yards) across, viewed from HST, would be about 0.002 arcsec in size. The highest resolution instrument currently on HST is the Advanced Camera for Surveys at 0.03 arcsec. So anything we left on the Moon cannot be resolved in any HST image. It would just appear as a dot.

LINK

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

It's due to it's "albedo", the ability to reflect back light. It has to do with the temperature of that place. There are a lot of volcanic rilles around that area and often lunar trancient phenomena can be observed there, even some radon gas has been measured.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Perhaps humans succeeded a long time ago with building intelligent machines. And the deal to keep them from killing humans was to give them the Moon and leave them alone...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am sure there will be some of you here aware of two alleged Zeeman Crater photographs claiming to be showing deliberately covered up or simply "smudged" areas, appearing to be the same area blanked out on both the top down birdseye photo and the more slanted aerial shot.

Was this ever shown to be just some "technical glitch"?

Or perhaps someone's idea of a great hoax; but I'd say that's getting a little too paranoid, even for these parts.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It's always possible that if the theories about ancient advanced civilizations in our own very distant past are accurate, these aren't alien at all. We could be looking at the ruins of our own ancestors in one of the only places where such ruins could be expected to survive that length of time. Of course, having solid and largely intact 'ruins' that proved that would open it's own can of worms in society on many levels, no ET necessary.

both are possible but how would we go about determining the difference between the two???

From the air? Impossible I would think. Unless they were real SMALL or real BIG aliens, how else would an alien structure look different from a Human one out of our deep and distant past? I believe there is only one solution for it. We need to land men back up there and do some serious exploring. The isn't the 1960's with all the computer power of a Commodore 64 in the craft. Surely we can work something if Humans want this badly enough. Lets not wait 30 years to do it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its all very 'subjective' and 'speculative' really. This dude gets' fired' allegedly, (looks like he prob retired to me) and then decides to further his retirement ...like 'Buzz'...Ironically 'Buzz' never gets chewed up or spat out with his speculations and neither does any of the other Apollo astronauts!
and as for the 'before its news website'. It has been trounced many a time not unlike fox news...so personally I would not place any credibility on this site.

I do think however and agree with people that we should be able to see extremely High Resolution pictures of the Lunar surface by now....But it might be that NASA and other organizations / countries think it's a waste of time and effort. So there are two sides of the coin.

I would welcome High Resolution and total mapping of the moon...particularly as we haven't see those flags yet...Just a few trails...and a lil pixel (LM?)...I am always on the fence....

That I WOULD WELCOME...just show us the landing sites in real HD....and some of the beautiful landscape...and keep us happy...Just my twopenneth worth!
Keep on researching!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
reply to post by 2manyquestions

It's due to it's "albedo", the ability to reflect back light. It has to do with the temperature of that place. There are a lot of volcanic rilles around that area and often lunar trancient phenomena can be observed there, even some radon gas has been measured.

Very interesting. Thanks for the reply. I should really do some research on this. It would be wonderful to have video of such volcanic activity as it's happening.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Awesome pics!

I brought this up before on moon threads, but only got riddiculed, go firgure since so many people on here know everything....

"The Aristarchus Crater enigma is one of numerous so-called transient lunar phenomena (TLP). It is the brightest spot on the Moon as seen from Earth, which changes color, sometimes producing a red or bluish glow, and appears to emit gas. In 1958 Aristarchus Crater's strange phenomena were observed by Russian astronomer Nikolai Kozyrev. They were also reported by the crew of Apollo 11.

This has been seen from Earth from amature astronomers, they see a blue circular glow from the north west face on the side of the moon we see. I imagine it's some type of power source. Very cool thread though, pics were pretty awesome, I have seen a lot of pics of the moon but some of those I have never seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This information looks interesting, but look at all the stuff they have photos of, how many of those objects could have been placed there by the astronauts?
All of them really.
That first photo of this "unknown crafted object" looks like a industrial press drill for food processing.
I want to see video footage, even though that could be faked you can study video footage better than pictures.
I want to believe...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You cannot blame NASA. They are the messenger in this issue. It is just like yelling at a department store cashier because the product you bought was designed to fail.

Ken Johnston is such a credible source, with his past positions at NASA, his career, education, and the testimonials of those that know him and have worked with him... IMHO, what he is saying is true, and is just one more example of our tax dollars not earning us the right to the most incredible story of all time. We, in the US, have been paying the entire bill for information we are not allowed to possess , by an agency designed and chartered to provide that information publicly.

This just has to end now. There is too much evidence. It is overwhelming. We need to take control of our own destiny.
Collectively, with the progression of the Internet, we will have the solidarity to demand this information in no uncertain terms until we get what is rightfully owed to us.

Politics only yields to situations where their jobs are at stake. This day will come, if it is not here already.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

TMan that pyramid looks like it was photoshopped into the picture, now the smudging seems to be legit. Neil armstrong said that as they flew over a giant crater that some aliens on a ship fired warning shots at them and told them to never return or be detroyed. Maybe thats why thay havent returned to the moon in 50+ years?ext

I have heard of similar quotes by Armstrong, but never any saying that any "warning shots" were fired. Where did you hear that?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The images do not "suck" they are great images. I'm sure there are many more of them, this is just what was able to find found and leaked. The one with the purple dome thing is from Moon Rising where Earth colors were put to the black and white photos of the moon, and the true colors of the moon were visible as a result. Since then NASA has been forced to release some color photographs of the moon, or parts of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
How the hell can we believe ANYTHING at all from NASA employees or members of our govt./military, past or present? Seriously, this has become the biggest hoax in the history of humanity at this point. I would understand the need to keep certain info classified for national security reasons.....but for DECADES and DECADES....? No excuse unless there's some nefarious activity taking place. Every human deserves TRUTH about these things. It should not be a golden secret kept by a select few.

Enough. Every time anything like this emerges we spend countless hours debating and debating whether or not it's real or fake. How many times have we ever REALLY confirmed anything for certain? It's an exercise in futility.....a farce that never ends.

Did we go to the moon? Did we not go to the moon? Are the astronauts lying? Are they telling the truth? Are the pics doctored? Are they real? Are there structures on the moon? Are there not?

We are no closer to the truth today than we were fifty years ago, my friends.
edit on 15-9-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm familiar with some of those photos, they've been known about for some time. The first one, the cylinder with the gear teeth is in AS16-116-18603. The 'skull' is in AS17-137-20993/4/5, images which contain many other artifacts.
The digging blade was easily visible in Clementine Lunar Image Browser 1.5, at Lat. -35. Long. 208. NASA 'retired CLIB early last year without explanation.
My personal penny'sworth is that those are the products of a previous advanced human civilization.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot73

I knew it looked like a skull! Thanks, didn't know any of that info you just posted.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Warning shots from Ingo Swann - and his book The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy: Human Psychology.

Damned scary read and backs up all that has been put on this thread re: moon city.

Chapter 4 is where it kicks off - if you want some proof about his skills, look what he predicted with Jupiter.
edit on 15-9-2011 by templar knight because: Extended comments

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Chapter 4 is where it all kicks off

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

No so much red sky after all...

Blue skies ahead...

The color of the atmosphere, caused by Rayleigh Scattering[4] at gas molecules, determines thus only in very small amount the color of a planet as seen from space and also directly on the surface!

Why then should the Mars sky, as NASA/JPL PR-department spreads it, should appear red? This coloring is justified if at all, only with the refraction of light at atmospheric dust. But such masses of dust in the atmosphere do not prevail over years on a planet, which has large water-clouds, fog and ground frost, since water would wash these away after short time.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
NASA thinks they can put a no fly zone on the moon ??? you can't make this up. they can go taking a flying f.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join