It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Evolutionist's

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We need to focus on how we began, not how we ended up. What happened the first millisecond of creation or as some say, evolution. We cannot evolved from nothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

That is a direct lineage from humans to a mammal that lived millions of years ago. As far as I know there is nothing else hypothesized to exist between us and them. There is no missing link.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you implant the liver of a dog, the heart of a horse or the kidney of a pig into a human, the human will die. In fact, if you implant a kidney of one human to another and they do not match, they will die. Evolution is not as simple as you make it seem.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
We need to focus on how we began, not how we ended up. What happened the first millisecond of creation or as some say, evolution. We cannot evolved from nothing.

There is a difference between arguing about the creation of the Universe and Creationism.

Creationism says man was created on this Earth just as we are.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

And we were. It is believed that humans may have interbred with others subspecies of humans but biologically, we are still the same. Other than conditioning and adapting to nature.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
If you implant the liver of a dog, the heart of a horse or the kidney of a pig into a human, the human will die. In fact, if you implant a kidney of one human to another and they do not match, they will die. Evolution is not as simple as you make it seem.

Actually pigs are beings evolved for human transplants

Pigs used for human transplants

organ farm
edit on 15-9-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Wow! I waited for someone to bite and finally, you did. Pig valves work, but they do not last long. Researches have shown that the valves have no living cells, so the body's immune system will not attack the valve. This is why it is possible to survive with a pig valve, just as it is possible to survive with a metallic or plastic device in our bodies.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

If you inject a bacterium (living cell) into your body, it will kill you if there is an immune response.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Question - where is the SCIENTIFIC evidence for one genus EVER becoming another genus? (Kind)

I don't mean your "stories" and "charts" in evilution textbooks, I mean Scientific Method science.

Thanks.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I get your point - its almost impossible to observe since it happens over such a long period of time. Its a bit like proving that smoking causes cancer - to do that you'd have to run an experiment where you kept children locked in a cage their whole life in very controlled circumstances and made one group smoke and the other not, then monitor them over 50+ years. Yeah, not gonna happen.

However we have evidence of mutation and natural selection. Consider viruses and bacteria that have developed resistances to anti-biotics over the last few decades. While not solid proof of evolution it does prove that organisms are changing over time.

Also the fact that our genomes are so similar to other animals (human DNA is ~98% the same as Chimpanzee for example) and some animals possess vestigial structures (Like whales having hip bones) suggests that their physiology has changed over time.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You didn't even look at the links i provided did you?

They are experimenting with much more than just pig heart valves now.

They are using cloned pigs that have been genetically altered.

They eventually plan to use whole organs like lungs, livers, kidneys and yes the heart

WOW maybe this time you should read the link before you make a smart azzz remark
4 patients and their clinical trials
edit on 15-9-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by halfoldman

Let me guess it was the good old BBC? you know there nicknamed "british brain-washing corporation" for a reason?

I find it strange that you pose a question then critizes the answer even when it is plausible.

ALS

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yes but these are not pig organs, they are genetically human organs where the pigs are being modified to accept the biology (prevent immune response) to grow the human organs.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Question - where is the SCIENTIFIC evidence for one genus EVER becoming another genus? (Kind)

I don't mean your "stories" and "charts" in evilution textbooks, I mean Scientific Method science.

Thanks.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Based on your signature I take it you are a christian in one way or another.

Can you please give me one shard of evidence, oh, SCIENTIFIC evidence, that God 'created' Adams out of dirt, and then 'created' eve out of Adam's rib?
Oh, and I don't mean your "stories" (*cough* bible *cough*), I mean science.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

By the way, this is not natural evolution, it is human (intelligent controlled) evolution. You cannot create something from nothing without the intelligence and know how.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Hi. the scientific evidence of the existence of a "God" (Not necessarily the God of christians) is within the fact that you and I exist. The incredible design in the universe and how it functions scientifically cannot have come into existence by some sort of accident or whatever the non believers in a intelligent designer claim.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Its sad that the Evo-Heads have reverted to childish name calling because they can not give a straight answer as there is no evidence of one animal becoming another animal fish do not become birds and birds do not become rats that become people.

There seem's to be alot of people duped into the pseudoscience of evil-lution.

Before they say only creationist call evil-lution a pseudoscience lets take a look at what pseudoscience actually means.

Pseudoscience is a claim, belief, or practice which is presented as scientific, but which does not adhere to a valid scientific method, lacks supporting evidence or plausibility, cannot be reliably tested, or otherwise lacks scientific status.[1] Pseudoscience is often characterized by the use of vague, exaggerated or unprovable claims, an over-reliance on confirmation rather than rigorous attempts at refutation, a lack of openness to evaluation by other experts, and a general absence of systematic processes to rationally develop theories.

Sounds exactly like evolution to me as it cannot be observed, demonstrated or tested by scientific methods.

Anyone who is not totaly brainwashed by seculrism i urge them to take a look at this playlist of videos.

I am convinced that if you watch these video's they will disprove evolution and you will lose your faith in Evil-lution and prove it to be a fraud.

Heres the link to the video playlist that will disprove evolution and change your faith in evil-lution.
edit on 15-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So who's to say we weren't genetically altered to grow alien organs?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I would like to see the scientific evidence of how each humanoid suddenly drastically changed from one human species to another. There is none.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Not me...It is plausible although I seriously doubt it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Its sad that the Evo-Heads have reverted to childish name calling because they can not give a straight answer as there is no evidence of one animal becoming another animal fish do not become birds and birds do not become rats that become people.

There seem's to be alot of people duped into the pseudoscience of evil-lution.

I find this quite humorous.

I have nothing to add because you refuse to actually read anything I have supplied and have not addressed my proposition to your claim, which is Australopithecus -> Homo.
They are different Genera. That is what you asked for.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join