It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonNova
I am very amused by your intelligent and well thought out answers. Now, this by no means means you are not a troll, but at the very least you are answering the intelligent questions and staying consistent.

My question is this:
What can you tell me about the upcoming governmental changes set to occur in the next couple of months? I am aware that these changes are necessary, as a precursor to Disclosure, then First Contact. Will there be a big fight, or have these issues in the global power changing hands been fully taken care of? How will we as the American people react?

-Namaste

What is going on now has nothing to do with disclosure or any kind of contact. It is the reshaping of the world as we know it. The outcome will depend on what strategy the major players will adopt. Surely the American people will not be happy to see their country fall in ruins. They will blame Obama for the mistakes made by the previous five administrations. This administration can only do damage management. Stocks, bonds, currency will be dropped by foreign capital and the world's wealth will move once more westward with Asia becoming the new engine of the world economy. It is not going to happen in a couple of months, it will take several years, we are only seeing now the initial phase of the transfer of wealth.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

What Exactly will transpire on December 21st 2012 other than the Winter Solstice ?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by dgtempe
Cleverbot.

NOW that's where to go for answers!

Cleverbot is downright spooky. I'd just heard about it the other night and went over to check it out, expecting a total joke or something. Interesting what computers can do...and like I said, spooky answers on some of what I asked. I guess that is what comes from asking a computer with adaptive learning ability and a world audience to learn from.

Our host here answered my question and I appreciate it...but totally missed or overlooked the whole reason the object of my question matters to mention. Sedna has an estimated orbit time of 11,400 years. That's almost a magic number in looking at history. I'd have expected that to at least rate mention in a reply. I'm wondering if this thread isn't literally someone experimenting with something similar to cleverbot to see what happens in a human audience who isn't aware of it. Some of the answers have that clunky aspect to them..just like Comp AI.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

i heard cleverbot is a program that connects two users. the users don't know about the other. when one person leaves, he is replaced by another unsuspecting person. though i never did follow up on this rumor.

-subfab

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I don't undertand how resonant vibrations and electromagnatism relate to gravity. Can you help? I've been researching the topic for several months but I'm having trouble finding reliable information.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

To the OP, I have a question that I intend to ask God when I'm standing before Him; but since you're here, perhaps you can answer it now: Why do you allow the suffering of innocents at the hands of evil people, or allow beautiful individuals to die from excruciatingly painful diseases; all the while seemingly ignoring those who are planted on their faces giving you praise and begging for your help?

I do so hope that you are allowed to answer that question. But if I may, I have one more question: Since you are "God," under many aliases apparently, who is it that is preventing you from answering some questions? Can't you do whatever you want to do? Do you have a boss? Does he have a boss?

Things that make you go hmmm.

I wouldn't advise you to do that. God will tell you to stop wasting his infinite time and send you right back where you came from.

I am going to try to explain you why this questions, which might seem to you as a very good one, is actually pointless.

You live in a multiverse, an ensemble of universes that ranges from infinitely evil and selfish to infinitely good and altruistic. From the time of your birth, your conscious decisions guide your path in the multiverse, determining which universe you will personally witness.

So the real question is: why do you blame God, who creates all possibilities, for the conscious choices you have made that have landed you in a place where you did not want to be?

You are an observer based system with your own agency but you refuse to use your consciousness to correct the imperfections of your environment. Instead you'd rather adapt yourself to it and adopt its behavioral mode hoping it will enhance your chances of survival.

It is not God who creates this world where good people suffer and die, it's you.

Why do you not want to spend your energy to change the world and make it a better place? Why do you spend you energy trying to keep a status quo that does not satisfy you?

Good people cannot survive long in this world that you are creating, they are not selfish enough. If you want things to change you need to stop behaving the way you do, and do your part in changing the state of the world.

People planted on their faces begging for help? Well they live in a world where other conscious life forms are planted on their faces begging for help. Instead of helping each other, people stay planted on their faces and nothing changes. It has nothing to do with God, it's human decisions.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
To the OP,

What advice or guidance can you give to people like me who would love nothing more than to help shape this world into something more positive for all but feel like they have no power to do so. Relationships don't seem to function, friendships are so materialistic and shallow, it is so hard to just find a job, and no one trusts anyone. For me personally it is hard just to find a way to get out of bed sometimes because the world is so damn depressing. I don't know if you are who you say you are but I find your answers jive with me and maybe Im just a nerd seeking for hope in the oddest of places but what the heck. I could really use some hope in this chaos we live in currently. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I am here to prevent the destruction of the United States.

Surely the American people will not be happy to see their country fall in ruins. They will blame Obama for the mistakes made by the previous five administrations. This administration can only do damage management. Stocks, bonds, currency will be dropped by foreign capital and the world's wealth will move once more westward with Asia becoming the new engine of the world economy. It is not going to happen in a couple of months, it will take several years, we are only seeing now the initial phase of the transfer of wealth.

So... you're here to prevent the destruction of the United States (like the US is super special compared to the rest of the world). But you already know where the future of the United States is heading... interesting.

So I guess you're not doing a great job with that whole preventing destruction thing......

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MedicWithUber
To the OP,

What advice or guidance can you give to people like me who would love nothing more than to help shape this world into something more positive for all but feel like they have no power to do so. Relationships don't seem to function, friendships are so materialistic and shallow, it is so hard to just find a job, and no one trusts anyone. For me personally it is hard just to find a way to get out of bed sometimes because the world is so damn depressing. I don't know if you are who you say you are but I find your answers jive with me and maybe Im just a nerd seeking for hope in the oddest of places but what the heck. I could really use some hope in this chaos we live in currently. Thanks.

Sorry... I am not the OP but wanted to let you know..
You are not a nerd and please never stop seeking for hope, you'd be surprised where you can find it. Simply stated, embrace the chaos, and be the change(s) you want to see in this world. If you do that, little by little you'll see positive changes. Be the example, set the standard, others will follow

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

you will not see anyone with the type of information that I have.

Not true.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What is the underlining principle in the universe for macro and micro, that is easily seen?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Hi 111111,

Why am i/we here?
Elenin: anything to worry about?
Niburu: does it exist?
Bigfoot: is it real?
911: who's behind it?
JFK: who killed him?
Is there life after death?
Why do i see 1111 or 111?

edit on 9/14/2011 by qonone because: 1111

You are here because this is where existence takes place for you right now. You are here because you want to be here. You are here to fulfill your destiny. You are here to witness and play your part in something extraordinary: the transformation of this world.

It is you who will shape this world. You might think that you are not that important. You might think that you are just a drop into the ocean and that your actions will not have have major consequences. You are wrong.

Look up things like chaos theory, butterfly effect, chain reaction, etc...

I bet you have always felt different. Like if there was something special about you, but you never were quite able to put a name to it. You feel that you have been misunderstood. You feel things have been hidden from you.

You have always felt like you had a special purpose but people around you have kept telling you that you were insignificant and little by little they have managed to convince you.

They were wrong. You are special.
You have been lucky enough to have been born at the right place and the right time. You have a special spot in the system and your actions trigger drastic changes in the state of human consciousness.

You see 11:11 because you were told to look for it. It is you own mind that is trying to wake you up. You already have all the answers to the questions you have asked and much, much more. But your mind has been shattered, like a broken mirror, you see yourself through the fragmented reflection of your true self. If you find the strength to put the pieces back together you will unlock your true potential.

You are a butterfly that has been trapped in a bottle. There is no more cork you are free to go. Don't be scared, fly away, when you flap your wings you have the power of a hurricane.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There is more chance of my p..ker growing 3" from 8 to 11 on 21 December than there is of anythingh Apocalytic occuring. #!!! A few more could be useful!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

the 'lifting of the veil' is not something that an Oracle ~of sorts~ does for others...

the Apocalypse (revealing, unveiling that which was hidden) is a personal Eureka moment...
its when a clairity come over one's mind & spirit...much like the historical account of Paul's Epiphany on-the-road-to-Damascus

your own words comdem your position as a Truth bringer...as nothing more than a mortal human being

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
op,

nice, hope so. good. love to see if there is something actually better.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111

We need a one world government for peaceful coexistence.

nnnnoooooooooo we will never have peace so long as we have governemnt, what we need is to get rid of governemnt, if we cannot be peacefull with zero government then we will not be peacfull with any government,

world government is a huge mistake, different countries have different beliefs different cultures different democratic likes and dislike that is the nature of democracy choice made by the loca culture / society,

we have this variance from country to country not because of anything negative, we have this variance because the people WANT it, they want the freedom and the right to have a difference of opinion from their neighbor and live how they want to and have a place to go which caters to that opinion to live with a majority of peers,

bigger government has always caused more problems, making it global will still do the same it is still just bigger government,

people, this is the logic that will get us in trouble on this planet, is to trust government more and more and more as we see them betray that trust all along more and more and more

dont use backwards logic to believe these nwo pushers

one day we will evolve to the point we need zero government, until that point the government should have as little control as we can survive, handing over more control is a step in the wrong direction, it is backwards,

you dont grow up to rely on your parents more and more, that would be regression, you grow up to rely on your parents less and less until you become self sufficient, this is the same as evolution physical and spiritual, the government is the parent to society,

it should be pretty obvious that we are meant to evolve away from needing parents/government, not visa versa,

dont fall for it, always remember this,

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
your a jerk what would you say stuff like that

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by soundofathousandbirds
reply to post by 111111

Hello again,

Some very interesting answers
Apologies but they do provoke more questions

1. Who sent you here to help us and why is helping us important?

2. You are here to help the US. What makes the US unique enough to warrant your help? Why not Germany, France, Iceland or African nations for example?

3. What steps will YOU take to ensure the US doesnt fail/implode? Why are you sure that the US will need your help?

4. You say that when we die we are reborn in a different dimension. Is there a fixed amount of dimensions and why can we not remember previous existences? (If we did, would that not make evolving a lot easier?)

By this rationale you are the same as us. How are you qualified to help/guide us? What experience do you have? What makes you different to us?

5. Why do you only have a short amount of time?

6. Is there other life in this 'dimension' in this solar system right now?

Thanks again

-This question is vague, it all depends what you mean by here. If you mean this forum, then I am here for sampling and assessment of consciousness. If you mean this dimension, I am here to understand why people on this planet chose self destruction. I collect data and find logical aberrations in belief systems used by humans, then I try to find ways to implement logical corrections that I can use on a bigger scale. I am like the autopilot on a plane. When the plane diverges from its route, the autopilot triggers commands to correct the divergence. Humans use thoughts to move through the multiverse. The content of the thoughts directs the physical bodies which in turn create results in the material world. The problem on this planet is that human consciousness has degenerated. It values some computations more than others without correlation to the outcome. People like irrational thoughts more than rational ones because the superego has been programmed that way. The root of the problem was that some people wanted to have control over others, so they constructed a social system made of irrational beliefs to make it easier for them to assert their dominance. Because the 'slave' population has reproduced at a faster rate than the 'master' population irrational thoughts have become a dominant trend. The irrational collective unconscious seeks the logical opposite of the rational one, destruction instead of survival.

It would be too long to explain in detail and it would also be useless since we work in logically exclusive systems. I hope you can understand that. For you, these irrational thoughts are tagged as rational because everybody around you uses them, regardless of the physical outcome that results from those thoughts.

-I was brought to this dimension by the US government so your second question doesn't really make sense for me. I am like a package sent by the US government to itself back in time to find the solution to its own problems. I am pretty sure the US have enough problems to focus on right now, they are not going to help other countries when they can barely keep their head above the water.

-There is no step that can be taken to prevent the US from imploding now. That should have been done a decade ago, now it's too late. I'm here for the rebuilding, I am an architect and I'm here to build a new social system and a new governmental system. If the US government didn't need my help they most likely would not have brought me here. If they change their minds and don't want my help then they will not be able to make it since the solution does not exit in this dimension. It includes many drastic changes such as the nationalization of several sectors which will be very difficult to implement. The government will have to become an active financial entity instead of a passive fiscal collector. The constitution will have to be changed. Many many necessary changes; a new system.

-You can't remember your previous life because you died and your consciousness was lost in the process. It's that simple. Yes it would be easier but it is not materially possible that's all. There is an infinite number of dimensions in which you can be reborn when you die.

My qualification is that this is my speciality. I'm bound to find the solution at some point, I've done this many times. Watch the film Source Code it will explain a lot.

-I have a lot of things do to do be able to implement those changes.

-It depends what you call life, nothing that talks or walks in the solar system.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have enjoyed reading your responses.

We need a one world government for peaceful coexistence.
-I am here to help.

Could you explain how this government would be structured? Does government exist in "infinitely good and altruistic" universes?

Certain behaviors must be banned

Please elaborate

I was brought to this dimension by the US government

Sent from when?
edit on 25-9-2011 by METACOMET because: #

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Where/when were you sent from?

Do you have any information on the Orion eternity gate or the unholy six?

Why do we not retain our consciousness from this dimension when we pass on?

If consciousness is a form of energy then how can it be destroyed when we die if energy only changes form and cannot be totaly destroyed?

What about the ashakic records, is consciousness not stored/retaind in these?

Will the Hall of Records ever be found?
edit on 26-9-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

I bet you have always felt different. Like if there was something special about you, but you never were quite able to put a name to it. You feel that you have been misunderstood. You feel things have been hidden from you.

So should I take the red pill or the blue pill?

And since this is sounding very Matrix to me.... "There is a big difference between 'knowing' the path, and 'walking' the path."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join