It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Esperanto was a combination of several languages, not encripted (code)like english ...esperanto is a dead not used language(illuminati don`t agree on that).....so they decide that english rule the world.for now...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is it because 1+1 is not 2, but the same thing viewed from a different perspective?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Not again! Every couple of months the same game by another all-knowing-being-master-alien-dimensional-whatever, "I have knowledge but will only answer questions. If you don’t ask the right question(s) you'll never get the answer(s).”
If it was me and I had something important to share, I would and then take questions to help others understand, if it was needed. I don’t get these games, why they are played, and how they could be satisfying because when all is said (and it is usually nothing new or interesting) and done…nothing was said. Have fun.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I believe the OP has been scared away. Mods should just lock this thread up so we can all just move along nothing to see or read here.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Lol not another one.

2nd line.
edit on 14-9-2011 by george_gaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Think Satan has done a bunk.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If we are able to vibrate on a much faster higher level would our bodies shake apart into nothingness? Would we die ?do you think that a portal to another plane or dimension would be possible in a controlled high magnectic high vibrational controlled enviroment. why is it that we are able to project our consciousness?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Well first off, this reminds me of the Hidden_Hand thread.

Can you give us a prediction of something that is to occur within the next five days? This may help prove your are not a fake.

Another question being what do you mean another world has finished its cycle and we are about to also?
edit on 14-9-2011 by Ultinium because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, he, she , it, wasn't lying. That was a short time.

Seems the all-knowing is having problems giving answers....

The wait continues...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi 111111,

Why am i/we here?
Elenin: anything to worry about?
Niburu: does it exist?
Bigfoot: is it real?
911: who's behind it?
JFK: who killed him?
Is there life after death?
Why do i see 1111 or 111?

edit on 9/14/2011 by qonone because: 1111

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultinium
reply to post by 111111

Well first off, this reminds me of the Hidden_Hand thread.

Can you give us a prediction of something that is to occur within the next five days? This may help prove your are not a fake.

Another question being what do you mean another world has finished its cycle and we are about to also?
edit on 14-9-2011 by Ultinium because: typo

Are you serious? this is nothing like the hidden hand thread. HH didnt run off, HH answered questions with in depth answer (whether its true or not i dont know) and was obviously very intelligent, he specifically said that he would only here for a short period of time, and never got scared off by trolls or critics.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by 111111

Question:

Is the so-called "rapture" promoted by some Christians an actual physical event that is to take place between now and 2015, and if so, what are the specifics of this event.

Most likely physical bodies will be changed to spiritual bodies. I'm thinking scientifically ofcourse because theres no way a physical body can lift into the sky on its own power. But the Lord has power over many things and i am only limited by my imagination.

No way to tell for sure by 100%, scripture says he will come like a "thief in the night" which will be when people least expect it, perhaps when many people no longer believe he exists anymore and turn to other gods or believ ein aliens or become atheists just like in our current time frame right now. Any minute, and any day.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm calling hoax! This is the same type of thread that Hidden Hand posted in 2008!

home.comcast.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I never said it was exactly like HH. I just said it reminded me of him because it was about someone of supposed high power to warn of the end of the cycle. As for him running off, he hasn't replied in a few hours does not 100% mean he has totally left.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I sure hope were all going to be okay.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh mighty one, I am humbled by your presence and in Awe of your generous promise of hidden knowledge. With that in mind and respect in heart I ask: is it true that dude looks like a lady?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Should I be scared? I read all your other posts, and I guess you now have time on your hands. You said the apocolypse could be today or tomorrow or next week - depending on when you have time?

So - What do you mean my apocolyse? How long will it last? Is there anything individuals can do to survive this?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

What do you mean by apocolypse - haha - sorry.
second line

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultinium
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I never said it was exactly like HH. I just said it reminded me of him because it was about someone of supposed high power to warn of the end of the cycle. As for him running off, he hasn't replied in a few hours does not 100% mean he has totally left.

OK sorry i didnt mean any disrespect truly, its just that i was like you once, id have given him the benefit of the doubt. But in my experience, he shows all the signs and clues of someone who isnt going to return. I may be wrong, and if i am, then great, we can ask more questions of this "chosen one". I understand it reminded you of the HH thread, but its a vague comparison.
Also if you had important unknown imformation that would benefit (even save) mankind, wouldnt you just come out with it and say it, rather than disappear from the thread? Ive seen this drip drip of imformation too many times, its classic.
edit on 14-9-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ok, answer this

If some things are true whether I believe them or not, and some things are true only because I believe them, what is untrue?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join