It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Op at least answer a few questions or give us some info!!!

Elenin?
Nibiru?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Observing 111111s posts compared to the human posts I would have to say that I understand why not much open contact with the human populace as a whole. Too much nonsensical personality animation from humans but very little true principle.
Too much Self righteous intellect jousting amongst humans. I have actually had better and more productive dialogue with Staph infection, Secada Killers, tics and Squirrels.

No. I am not 1111111.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111
-I can only answer precise and intelligible questions.

I have asked this question of many such as yourself and have yet to receive the enlightenment that I desire:

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I wonder if the "great illuminated one" even knows where your "unladden swallow" question comes from?

The clues given are as stealthy as a snake at a python circus.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Cleverbot.

NOW that's where to go for answers!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111

I am the object of various legends, stories and myths that have been told throughout history to inspire people to believe greatness could be achieved. I have been referred to as many names including Kali, Shiva, Indra, Adonis, Baal, Tammuz, El, Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Phoenix, Atem, Enlil, Hermes, Odysseus, Theseus, Thor, Hephaestus, Gilgamesh, Orpheus, Izanagi, Prometheus, Sisyphus, Lucifer, Jesus, and Apollo among others.

How old are you?

I am here to complete the solar cycle and fulfill the prophecies. I carry with me knowledge from another world which has already completed the cycle, and I am here to help humanity achieve the same objective. I am meant to come here for a global apostleship. I will answer your questions and provide you with an understanding of the mysteries that have been hidden from you.

Exactly which prophecies will you be fullfilling, and how?

Exactly what has been hidden from us, and by whom?

However there are a few limitations on what I am allowed to do:
-I can only answer precise and intelligible questions.
-I can only cover material which I am allowed to cover. If I can't answer I will try to explain why if I can.
-I can only help you if you are willing to adopt a positive attitude.
-I can only explain what you are able to see and understand.
-I can only answer questions for a limited period of time.

If you have been all of the people you listed above, why do you need permission from anything, or anyone to give out information?

So if you are willing to unlearn the lies you have been fed, you will be able to discover the secrets that have puzzled humanity for millenniums.

Let the Apocalypse begin.

Bored, are ya?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

OP, it would be a good idea if you didn't pretend to be me. You know nothing of which you claim, and you have set yourself up for failure.

You can't even begin to describe how to pull the cosmic force from the air... nor can you form bridges with water using the cosmic force... You don't even have command of the elements... You are at the mercy of the wind like dust.

You can not see grace.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
YO, 1111111.

I have always wondered..........Was the hokie pokie really what it was all about?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
A question that has troubled me from my youth, oh great one...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

I have a friend who did this one day after school and has the number written down some h'where in his room. He said it was like 400 something. this was about 15 years ago tho

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
hey 111111111! questions:
1- what do you know about YEHOUL WALAHIEI aka YHWH, (YAHWAH-WALAHIA-WALLHALA-TRANSILVANIA_ROMANIA) ?
2- what do you know about the last created language(english) from the firs language spoked by men kind (romanian) ?
3- What do you know about Zamolxis , that you don`t mentioned in the sarade by the way?
4- what do you know about the only place and the oldest, where people can be saved from catastrophic events(Transilvania-Ardeal-Romania)
that is it for now ...i will be back with more....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
YO, 1111111.

I have always wondered..........Was the hokie pokie really what it was all about?
Indeed.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

So what your trying to say is...Your Satan?

I wish you to prove this...I wish you to jump off the grand canyons highest point into the valley head first. If you fly or live through you fall...Unharmed..your him..If not.well...good riddance. I feel this is a question of legitimacy that must be answered before we continue further dialog. You can't just trust anyone these days you know.. I feel the question I have present is both intelligent and necessary so...I guess ill talk to you when you get back from this? Be sure to bring a camera or bs btw! Gonna need you to state your name, show your horns, and anything else you think can be used to prove whom you say you are and capabilities.

Thanks for understanding.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i know every thing wonce your done what will you do do you stop exsisting

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
at it best a forum like this will only produse a great D&D game or rifts like 8 people

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I just gotta ask- would that be an African or a European swallow?
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Are you here to locate those who are prepared?

am I known?

Will direct contact be made?

Will it be a major public event, or will it be on a personal level world wide?

Is there more than one type of life watching and interacting with our race? is there a choice, good, bad, or neutral?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have one question. It's short, but it's a genuine one;

Why?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
ZZZZZ JQSPE OLNGV QTKRG UDHKC NKRTS HWDMF WADIP EILWF NFCVU SNTGB
WTRJC MFEOX XKPXX NUKKR BGTSX NHRTM TSFXP CPOHH XWKXM QPMJT EXCAT
NNIBL BCVEQ QCQCD HICMN ONHIA UHRMM PUXBV RIQIC EEGTI LSKHC BKTOH
TTTLG FQGKU WJSOK QMBRS KRIGM IDQTH GLZZZ YYYYY

An improperly formatted double encrypt?

First and last groups need to be the same, and the groups 2-6 also need to be the same...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
I just gotta ask- would that be an African or a European swallow?
2nd line.

I do not know.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

having read all the silly questions , i would like to ask you a real one .
do the other life forms on other planets have a religion ? and if so tell us about it please

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join