It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

the last created language was esperanto not english .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by 111111

Yes , and ATS is the place you choose to share this?

I seen people like you come and go.

Enjoy.

Yes, I have been told to come to this site. There are many reasons for this.
There is no best place to release true information than a place where it will not be believed to be true.
There are many people on this website who have been instructed to come here, even though they do not remember any of their instructions.
You have seen me come, you will see me go, but you will not see anyone with the type of information that I have.

Well we do each have our unique version of insanity...
QuestionOne: How can we discern your true greatness and the veracity of your otherwise meaningless blather.?
Question two : what will I gain by spending my rather limited time and energy here besides feeding your obvious delusions of granduer.
You have 30 your seconds.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Cleverbot.

NOW that's where to go for answers!

Cleverbot is downright spooky. I'd just heard about it the other night and went over to check it out, expecting a total joke or something. Interesting what computers can do...and like I said, spooky answers on some of what I asked. I guess that is what comes from asking a computer with adaptive learning ability and a world audience to learn from.

Our host here answered my question and I appreciate it...but totally missed or overlooked the whole reason the object of my question matters to mention. Sedna has an estimated orbit time of 11,400 years. That's almost a magic number in looking at history. I'd have expected that to at least rate mention in a reply. I'm wondering if this thread isn't literally someone experimenting with something similar to cleverbot to see what happens in a human audience who isn't aware of it. Some of the answers have that clunky aspect to them..just like Comp AI.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't think this guy knows who Odysseus was...
To claim you're all kinds of divine beings, then to list Odysseus...it's *not sure if I can say this word so I won't*.
At least list Achilles, not Odysseus.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by 111111

having read all the silly questions , i would like to ask you a real one .
do the other life forms on other planets have a religion ? and if so tell us about it please

Silly threads on ATS get silly questions.

Surely you don't expect an enlightening answer to your questions from somebody who claims they were all the people they listed in the OP, are you?

Oh dear, no wonder the world is the way it is today!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

I think that you have read some books (that you shouldn't have)

You have came by great confidence (which is based on reading books)

You have mixed some history books + fictional books (like Joseph Balsamo - by duma) in potion

You eat the potion

You are vomiting what you couldn't digest on OP.

Do you feel better ?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I NEED to know this week's Powerball numbers. Please private msg them to me cuz I just don't wanna share the dough you are gonna help me get. Wow, you have the power!!! Not sure about the balls.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am very amused by your intelligent and well thought out answers. Now, this by no means means you are not a troll, but at the very least you are answering the intelligent questions and staying consistent.

My question is this:
What can you tell me about the upcoming governmental changes set to occur in the next couple of months? I am aware that these changes are necessary, as a precursor to Disclosure, then First Contact. Will there be a big fight, or have these issues in the global power changing hands been fully taken care of? How will we as the American people react?

-Namaste

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yo Josh.....That is awesome!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Do you use a MAC or a PC?

Oh, and how do I get that soapy scum build up out of the nozel of my dish soap bottle?
edit on 14-9-2011 by Langerer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh........One more question!

As the ' Clash' so so loudly asked, "should I stay or should I go"

I will ask you but one more.

Will it sink or will it float?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by demoncleaner
reply to post by 111111

I am the legendary debunker that has been created by the continuous Hoaxes perpetrated on ATS by idiots like you. Hoaxers are required to follow a certain number of guidelines which debunkers could not understand, to be able to reach a point of history where hoaxes meet their end and dreams of an idiot free ATS merge with reality. This point has now been reached thanks to the dedication of you debunkers.

I am the Hoaxer of various hoaxes, stories and myths that have been told throughout ATS history to demotivate people to believe greatness could not be achieved. I have been referred to as many names including Hoaxer, Troll, Idiot, low life, geek with no life among others.

I am here to complete the BS. I carry with me knowledge from another thread which has already been proved to be hoax, and I am here to lie and troll. I am meant to come here for a global hoax. I will answer no questions and provide you with no understanding of the mysteries that have been hidden from you.

However there are a few limitations on what I am allowed to do:
-I cant answer precise and intelligible questions.
-I cant cover material which is relevant. If I can't answer I will not explain or will give a very silly explanation.
-I can only troll you if you are willing to adopt a gullible attitude.
-I can only troll what you are able to feed me.
-I can only answer questions for a limited period of time. Because I am 12 years old and my mommy doesnt allow me to use the interwebs.

So if you are willing to swallow the lies you are gonna be fed, you will be able to discover how I can waste your time untill eternity.

Let the Trolling begin.

You see I can also copy and paste threads, but at least I do it with more originality and flare. Go away you stupid troll.

You left out "panache." I would have starred that 2X it made me laugh so hard!

To the OP, I have a question that I intend to ask God when I'm standing before Him; but since you're here, perhaps you can answer it now: Why do you allow the suffering of innocents at the hands of evil people, or allow beautiful individuals to die from excruciatingly painful diseases; all the while seemingly ignoring those who are planted on their faces giving you praise and begging for your help?

I do so hope that you are allowed to answer that question. But if I may, I have one more question: Since you are "God," under many aliases apparently, who is it that is preventing you from answering some questions? Can't you do whatever you want to do? Do you have a boss? Does he have a boss?

Things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I do so hope that you are allowed to answer that question. But if I may, I have one more question: Since you are "God," under many aliases apparently, who is it that is preventing you from answering some questions? Can't you do whatever you want to do? Do you have a boss? Does he have a boss?

Things that make you go hmmm.

I was wondering the same thing myself.

Since the person hasn't responded to questions for a while, I assume his Mommy allows him a certain set amount of time to spend on the internet after his homework is done.

If he can't get permission to do that, then how could he get permission to give us answers that will alter all our destinies?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I wish ATS had a bot to look for threads like this and just kill them.

I mean trolls are fun, but this isn't original at all.

Tell you what.

What is going to happen tomorrow to make headlines?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Hey yous guys. don't scare off the daimon.

111111, could you tell us please, what role does the Moon play in human biological and spiritual life?

Thank you,

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I love your avatar, but c'mon; I have found 111111s answers to be intriguing so far. Consider 111111s reply concerning the Bible as computer code. We have little printers that run in our cells called tRNA Synthase and DNA synthase; they are busy at all hours copying genetic code for all sorts of reasons. Problem is we do not know where the code originates; or even what most of it means.

I am not saying that the Bible should be seen as the code for biological life; only that it may lead to some very productive thinking to consider that some of what we appreciate as 'religious texts' may be considered as 'societal procedurals' or code, if you will.

Let your mind flex.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Were most of the false flag attacks (9/11, 7/7, madrid, tucson, norway etc.) in the last 10 years
in fact FAKED false flag attacks incorporting video and victim fakery?

Was footage of the 1969 moon landings, and is the space shuttle and international space station
footage presented to the public in fact faked?

Let's see what you are made of!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

You call yourself legendary ?

That is like giving yourself a nickname.

Fail.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Who are we?

What is the purpose to my existance?

Where are we existing?

When is this?

Why is this?

How is any of this possible?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How about...

What do you think about Dark Knight Prophecy??

Can you PM me the Euromillions Lottery numbers For this friday?? preferably at 12 o'clock UK time on friday so i can purchase the winning ticket.

And.. when can i become a space marine?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join