It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are Good Guys(Spirit Science)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi ATS Below Video Sprite science will reveal info about secret societies and i was Telling you all that Freemason was created during Eypt Era i was not having anything backup my claim this guy has done research watch out his future video to know about Freemason societies - Time to Freemason brothers to wake up

Time to Remove the Word secret from the line - Freemason is a secret societies -
Freemason is a societies
No Fear Only Love

Previous Post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch Other Videos from Spirit Science to gain better understanding

edit on 14-9-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Those spirit science videos are amazing. They are based on the book The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Volume 1 by Drunvalo Melchizedek. also dl the emerald tablets of Thoth torrent site has it. tpb is where it could be found i think.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

...time to learn how to use a period.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

And I disagree.

Maybe once it was, but it has been infiltrated and used as an evil vehicle. Sodomising children and all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes, the Spirit Science videos are very informative, but should be taken with a grain of salt. these videos are no more than a man's opinion, based almost solely on another man's book, who has received some bad reputation.

I've enjoyed the series myself, they have provided me with a whole new wealth of information to research. But most of what he talks about is just the tip of the iceberg. You really shouldn't form an opinion on some of the things until you have really seen all sides of the story

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by superstatue

it is not bad reputation just people didnt understood his book it is like showing calculus to 1 year old baby
spirit science video helped people to understand it better

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The sons of Baal Vs. the Law of ONE...

The end is so near. Be ready, the veil is being pulled off as we type!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Freemasonry is not good, some of the ignorant participants may be somewhat innocent, but seriously no-one gets you to swear to secrecy if they have nothing to hide, FULLSTOP. I could go on to talk about how some of their most well known and respected followers like Albert Pike say that Freemasonry is in essence the worship of Lucifer, but of course then we'll get masons saying that he doesnt speak for the whole of freemasonry, so it's suffice to say at the very top they are a pack of snakes who have taken an oath to lie, so lets not pretend anything a mason tells you can be trusted.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
I could go on to talk about how some of their most well known and respected followers like Albert Pike say that Freemasonry is in essence the worship of Lucifer, but of course then we'll get masons saying that he doesnt speak for the whole of freemasonry, so it's suffice to say at the very top they are a pack of snakes who have taken an oath to lie, so lets not pretend anything a mason tells you can be trusted.

So we cannot reply to anything you post as it would be a lie. Cool how that works. Slander away sport. I am sure you have waaaaaay more knowledge than I about masonry. And don't worry if you don't, you can just make it up as you go. After all, anything anyone says to correct you will surely be a lie.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
With a very little digging around, I think most people will come to the conclusion that Freemasonry isn't an institution of moralists and is in fact secretive in order to hide their questionable conduct. Could there be a huge conspiracy against them? Sure, why not? I don't think so though.

I know one Freemason - he's a councillor and openly racist and has been a member for years. When will this simple ignorance be educated out of him by the wonders of Freemasonry?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

So you know one freemason and based on that you can make a judgement on all of them? I know hundreds and there is a few bad apples but the vast majority are upstanding citizens of high moral character and I would trust them completely.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
I know one Freemason - he's a councillor and openly racist and has been a member for years. When will this simple ignorance be educated out of him by the wonders of Freemasonry?
"Educated out of him???" Contrary to popular belief, we don't use brainwashing. If he's dead set on being a racist, we cannot force him to change. What would give us the right, anyway? You WANT us to "re-educate" someone to change their will? Odd request. But we don't do that. He can only learn, change, and grow if he puts in the effort to change himself.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

With a very little digging around, I think most people will come to the conclusion that Freemasonry isn't an institution of moralists and is in fact secretive in order to hide their questionable conduct. Could there be a huge conspiracy against them? Sure, why not? I don't think so though.

First;

I know one Christian who is openly racist and has been a member for years; when will the simple ignorance be educated out of him?

I know one Athiest who is openly racist and has been a member for years; when will the simple ignorance be educated out of him?

I know one Conspiracy Theorist who is openly racist and has been a member for years; when will the simple ignorance be educated out of him?

I know one Human who is openly racist and has been a member for years; when will the simple ignorance be educated out of him?

Second, on secrecy. What would happen if every craft and every trade gave up their trade secrets freely? What kind of effect would that have on the world? What if no person had any secrets? What if every person you came across in life knew, or had access to, every intimate detail of your life, or anyone's life?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have been a lodge member for years and have to say that it is one of the best things I have ever done!
I love how everyone just dives in and thinks that its all sinister and corrupt, look at any other group you wish in the world and I can promise you that there will be "bad apples" in their ranks. Christian churches, political groups, any business private or public, go ahead and try to name even one!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by habiff

I'm not making an entire judgement of Freemasonry based upon a single individual and I'm surprised that you would assume that's what I've said in my post.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You seem to make assumptions about what I want - I'm not sure why. Freemasonry is selective in its membership and is supposed to be a moral institution, is it not? Then why allow members into the club that will reduce the moral average. Racists allowed, but not women?

I understand that Freemasonry includes a spiritual education and enables the individual to 'improve' himself: do you not consider being racist and reaching enlightenment to be mutually exclusive concepts?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

The interviews are meant to filter out those that copuld bring Freemasory into disrepute. The problem is, the interviewers are only human and can be fooled. Sometimes, undesireable elements do slip through the net and sadly given Masonry a bad name.

Sometimes a whole system goes haywiore, E.G. French Freemasonry.
edit on 14/9/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

To be brief: I don't see many Atheists, Con-theorists or even Christians that repeatedly start threads just to assure everyone what a great bunch of moral individuals thay all are - Freemasons do and I find this one of a multitude of reasons to be suspicious of them.

People only keep secrets in order to hide things, surely. Guarding knowledge for one's personal or communal benefit is surely immoral isn't it? Or would you favour the Pharisees over Jesus?

Freemasonry is an inherrently deceitful order and you have illustrated my point perfectly, by alluding to the fact that you think that everybody does things behind closed doors that they are ashamed of. If I've misunderstood and you're refering to 'slightly embarrassing' goings on that people may privately partake in, for example: if I listened to 911 records and practiced their dance routines when alone (which is completely unsubstantiated rumour) and you're asking what would happen - well, I suppose I'd be slightly embarrassed, but it wouldn't really matter. Being offended at somebody intruding on my privacy, is reasonable, but a completely different grounds for debate.

Your 'god' is Jahbulon, Yahweh, Baal and I'd wager Jupiter, but not the self-created father of Jesus. The symbolism and ceremony endemic to organised religion and secret societies is not the work of the Principle of light. It amounts to what stage magicians would call mis-direction and you should be concerned as to what going on out of your 'eyesight' while this mis-direction is going on.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Your 'god' is Jahbulon, Yahweh, Baal and I'd wager Jupiter, but not the self-created father of Jesus. The symbolism and ceremony endemic to organised religion and secret societies is not the work of the Principle of light. It amounts to what stage magicians would call mis-direction and you should be concerned as to what going on out of your 'eyesight' while this mis-direction is going on.

I would correct how incredibly wrong you are, but I would probably be lying since I am a mason.
So in that case, carry on with your slander. Oh, and wake me up when you start accusing us of lucifer worship. That is my favorite part.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by madhatr137

To be brief: I don't see many Atheists, Con-theorists or even Christians that repeatedly start threads just to assure everyone what a great bunch of moral individuals thay all are…
You must be new here.
Why I Am Moral (By an Atheist)
Ask an Atheist Anything
among others.
And I'd argue that any conspiracy theorist who makes a post about the sexual practices that might or might not take place at the Bohemian Grove is implicitly stating that their own morality is higher than that of the secret society members.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join