It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are Good Guys(Spirit Science)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So who is your 'god' then? The deliverer of Jesus? If he is: then why do you guard knowledge that would be beneficial to outsiders. Again, I'd bring up a comparison to the Pharisees? In fact where do the teachings of Jesus fit into Freemasonry? Anywhere? Or is it superceeded by mysterious secrets only dispensible to the worthy?

I know God and he ain't interested in symbols or ceremony or sacrifice. The Devil might be.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds

So who is your 'god' then? The deliverer of Jesus? If he is: then why do you guard knowledge that would be beneficial to outsiders. Again, I'd bring up a comparison to the Pharisees? In fact where do the teachings of Jesus fit into Freemasonry? Anywhere? Or is it superceeded by mysterious secrets only dispensible to the worthy?

I know God and he ain't interested in symbols or ceremony or sacrifice. The Devil might be.

My God is God. The Father. The creator of all. Jesus's Daddy. Some call him Jahova, some call him Allah, some Yawe, I call him God. I would venture a guess they are all the same as the one you are thinking of. The one you claim to "know".

We do not hide knowledge. In fact, we are busting at the seams trying to freely give it away. The only thing is, we are not going to give to to anyone who doesn't want it. Like going up to Emeril Lagasi in his restaurant and offering him a bit of your hot dog. He most likely will not be interested. But the homeless guy down the road who hasn't eaten in days might be.

We have such secrets. Amazing secrets. They are cleverly hidden in a book. We call it .......the Bible. We have strange rituals that an outsider would not understand, even the initiates don't understand it until it is explained to them during the lecture. Then they get to find out the teachings in real life and they get to act on what they have learned. Kind of like when you were little and your parents taught you how to get along with others. You had to experience other people to know how you would react to them.

As usual, hate first, ask questions second. I wonder if that will ever change?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

To anyone that knows God, it's clear that Jesus had nothing to do with 'god' of the OT. The child-killing genocide condoning jealous god was a creature that controlled people with fear and promises of wealth. The true father has only occupied a material form as Jesus.

Anyone - whether Christian, Jew or Freemason - that has bothered to read the Bible and accepts the actions of this 'god' simply because he declared himself as the all mighty, is suffering from acute moral cowardice or simply has no morals at all.

The creator of the universe has no interest in ceremonial sacrifice, symbolism or circumcision - why would he? He is complete. He is an endless well-spring of love, hope and inspiration and to those truly listening:- He is the perpetual annunciator of justice and the eternal approver of justice.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
secret societies are like any other kind of societies, they can be infiltrated and subverted to ends that are completely opposed to the original raison de etre of the society in question

lol didn't weishaupt and his friends start out by infiltrating freemasonic lodges?
cheeit! that's like, conspiracy 101 folks.

whatever their origins many of these lodges are tools of TCOTBIP, just not all of them.
edit on 14-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: their not there. sorry, migraine

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

The moment I saw those 3 spinning stars of david I knew something wasn't right. Star of David has 6 points. 3 of them is 666. Need I say anymore.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Friend:

Then why have I discovered "Your Secrets" on my own. Looking at each ancient text and using intuition, meditating and accepting gifts from SPIRIT.

YES, I am of the LIGHT and have unlocked the DNA that will advance humankind at this ending of the cycle!

YOU, who have conspired to hide this from US, will have to answer. it is what it is....

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 14-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

[EDIT]
P.S..If you question any of this, then you are not a high mason and do not fully understand what is happening internally. Please do not come back at me with any prove this, prove that...It is what it is!
edit on 15-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Spirit Science is a good series. Jordan has outdone himself. Still, the information IS a theory and he states that many times from the beginning. Even though I do see people throwing his videos around as proof, Spirit Science does open a new outlook of thinking.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Anyone else's bull# meter going off?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Anyone else's bull# meter going off?

Friend:

Call it what you will...The Mason's/Templers/Knights of Malta "know", and in time all will know what is the "truth" is.

Come back after 11/11/11! If I am wrong I will eat my crow in public...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

My BS Alarm certainly was going bezerk after reading that!! Plus he will eat his crow! Wonder what religion, cult or secret society he is a memeber of?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend:

Then why have I discovered "Your Secrets" on my own. Looking at each ancient text and using intuition, meditating and accepting gifts from SPIRIT.

YES, I am of the LIGHT and have unlocked the DNA that will advance humankind at this ending of the cycle!

YOU, who have conspired to hide this from US, will have to answer. it is what it is....

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 14-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

[EDIT]
P.S..If you question any of this, then you are not a high mason and do not fully understand what is happening internally. Please do not come back at me with any prove this, prove that...It is what it is!

Look here friend, our secrets are out there for anyone to find. A diligent searcher will find all he wants, if he wants. The only thing you get by being a member is the experience of the way WE teach these lessons. The only thing we are actively hiding the third link to google"masonic secrets". And apparently that isn't hidden too well. Proove it! well, the only way you can do that is to live a good life, help others as often as you can, and treat others as you would like to be treated. Then I will believe that you "know" our secrets. As for your 11/11/11 stuff, go see your buddy who started his "ask a clarevoyent" thread yesterday. No man knows the date, nor the time.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds

I know God.

Yeah. That's what they all say.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You say this, Chung:

Then why have I discovered "Your Secrets" on my own.

Then you say this:

P.S..If you question any of this, then you are not a high mason and do not fully understand what is happening internally. Please do not come back at me with any prove this, prove that...It is what it is

From the looks of it you think of yourself pretty highly. Its rather arrogant and rude to say you know more than actual members, and if they disagree then they're pawns.

What's so significant about that date? My Lodge holds elections that day and we hold a short Vet Day presentation. The day before I'll be elected to the next spot in the Cryptic Masons.

reply to post by waveydavey

Probably just another buy who sees a date anxious freaks out. I'm sure he freaked at 9/9/99 or Y2K or 6/6/06 or any date with numerical pattern or sequence.
edit on 15-9-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
From the looks of it you think of yourself pretty highly. Its rather arrogant and rude to say you know more than actual members, and if they disagree then they're pawns.

Your assessment is correct. And since I'd be willing to wager that not a single Mason in the world would subscribe to that sort of moronic nonsense, it's just another case of a troll on a virtual-reality-soapbox. They're a dime a zillion.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well lets see how nice they are based on the research done by The Fatima Movement.

Freemasons made similar attempts to infiltrate the Catholic Church and elevate their own to the highest levels. The Luciferian secret society, the Carbonari, known as the Alta Vendita, wrote a set of Permanent Instructions, or Code of Rules, which appeared in Italy in 1818. It stated:
" …It becomes the duty of the secret societies to make the first advance to the Church, and to the pope, with the object of conquering both. The work for which we gird ourselves is not the work of a day, nor of a month, nor a year. It may last for many years, perhaps a century… What we must ask for, what we should look for and wait for, as the Jews wait for the Messiah, is a pope according to our wants. We require a pope for ourselves, if such a pope were possible.
Freemasons made similar attempts to infiltrate the Catholic Church and elevate their own to the highest levels. The Luciferian secret society, the Carbonari, known as the Alta Vendita, wrote a set of Permanent Instructions, or Code of Rules, which appeared in Italy in 1818.

Source

Here's a link to rare book scans for anyone needing more resources....

Source

I believe in Our Lady, Mother of God, Jesus Christ & the Holly Ghost. May we all learn to pray and play together nicely.

edit on 15/9/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

There is much wrong with your site in regards to the validity and factualness of the information.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well I got my ears on...tell me more please.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Give me a few days as I am in the midst of traveling. Examples though are the comparisons of rituals and much the terminology used throughout the page. The validity and accuracy of the "evidence" is suspect, but I will expound on this later when I'm not on my phone.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Well I guess while I'm waiting I'll do some more research....starting with Barry...
Source

Found this interesting researching google for good works by freemason's...

they are a centuries old org that started way back 2000 yrs ago, they have 33 different levels or degrees. each degree is seperate an means a diferent thing. the lower initiates are told different things than the higher initiates for ex, the g in the middle. the lower initiates are told this g stands for god the architect of the universe but the higher initiates are told the g stands for generative principles. the whole org is different orgs within the org. which basically is why they have the pyramid as their main symbol. secrecy an mystery is their theme. i know this as i have been studying them for well over 30 yrs.

Source

Because you've only been with the Freemasons for 5 years could this be why you think the way you do?
edit on 16-9-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There are only 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite which is an appendant or side order. This does not give that person any additional authority over anyone who is not a member of the Scottish Rite, not to mention there are two jurisdictions in the United States, each with its own hierarchy. The 'G' is mostly used in the United States and stand for God and Geometery. There is no mention of 'generative principle' anywhere in Masonic ritual.

The 'source' you used is a person's answer at Yahoo answers and is not really a legitimate source.

edit on 16-9-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join