It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sum of all Fears : What if Elenin is Nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have seen the section in the OP video a few times now refering to saturn being "flipped".
Surely something that exerts enough of a gravitational pull to cause a planet to flip (elenin, nibiru...whatever) would have ripped the rings from saturn completely. They are primarily composed of dust are they not?? Dust held in orbit by saturns own gravity. Astronomically speaking they are delicate features!
en.wikipedia.org...
Yet they still appear to be perfect.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
DId Saturn really tilt

Is it possible the tail or coma may make contact

IF ITS NIBIRU then.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARTH

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Theophoros
Now, interestingly enough - this next alignment on September 26th is just three days before Rosh Hashannah...

Why is that interesting?

Because the Insiders get excited around Jewish Holidays for some reason.

And, actually, the guy in the video says the next alignment between Sun, Earth, Moon and Elenin will be on the 28th which, for all practicle purposes, is Rosh Hashannah...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Even
Little
Elephants
Need
Interesting
Nights....

Scrap this comet talk... elephants need fun.... Now!

Every
Lamb
Eventually
Needs
Involuntary
Neutering

Its a wonder what can be done with six letters and an infinite stack of words..

Also, was the guy who found it not russian?

Why would he cleverly name it in english.. seems like effort!
edit on 13-9-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
reply to post by Theophoros

A Comet can be effected by a whole host of things it does not need to cross the sun in order to break up, for instance recently there have been many CMEs and one Massive solar flare that directly hit the comet as this article states. www.universetoday.com...

The comet is so small in diameter I just really do not see how it can effect Earths Magnetic field in the way you describe and penetrate our core and exasperate slippage, to me it just seems impossible but that is what people said of Issac Newton and so many others so I am open to the possibility.

Check out that guys videos - he puts earthquake charts up and then over lays them with various alignments - i.e. elenin and the sun, elenin and earth, etc - and, well, the charts pretty much speak for themselves...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Now, interestingly enough - this next alignment on September 26th is just three days before Rosh Hashannah...

Why is that interesting?

Because the Insiders get excited around Jewish Holidays for some reason.

And, actually, the guy in the video says the next alignment between Sun, Earth, Moon and Elenin will be on the 28th which, for all practicle purposes, is Rosh Hashannah...

Can you please show me evidence of an insider getting excited on or around a Jewish holiday. Business man in a suit jumping up and down with a Menorah will do just fine. Many thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey
I have seen the section in the OP video a few times now refering to saturn being "flipped".
Surely something that exerts enough of a gravitational pull to cause a planet to flip (elenin, nibiru...whatever) would have ripped the rings from saturn completely. They are primarily composed of dust are they not?? Dust held in orbit by saturns own gravity. Astronomically speaking they are delicate features!
en.wikipedia.org...
Yet they still appear to be perfect.

Not necessarily - sun flips every 11 years or so...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
OP, how will you feel when Elenin just sails harmlessly on by? I expect you're going to be pretty damn annoyed you wasted all that time and energy on these threads when you could have been doing something better with your time.

Yeah, I was just reading in the news about how some guy called oxbow cured cancer by posting on a message board to some other guy about something that neither of them believes in and only one of them cares about.

Or was that a dream brought on by electromagnetic whatsits?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join