The Sum of all Fears : What if Elenin is Nibiru?

page: 2
25
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophoros
 


eh if they want to prepare just let them, whats the big deal? So, if the world is to change, then I can't stop it. So just let it happen? My point is I don't understand why everybody ends up making a big deal about it. From what I have seen you either believe it is going to be a positive change, the end of the world, or nothing is going to happen.

So, lets start with the positive change if this happens it will be good so no need to worry.

If it ends up being the end of the world I will be dead and I would only need to worry if I had sinned alot in this life and making me afraid to die.

If nothing happens well that idea is just lame and boring.




posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What if my uncle was a woman?
Then he'd be my aunt!
Wow!

Since Nibiru does not exist your question makes less sense than mine.
edit on 9/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)


You premise is based upon the fallacy that Nibiru does not exist.

Please provide proof that it does not exist.

Also, please provide names of comets that have broken up that you claim to have studied...



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity how can a comet that is already breaking up and decreasing in magnitude be such a big deal? Not only that but how can it be effecting earths core to the point of causing earthquakes? www.skyandtelescope.com...

Just saying.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Theophoros
 

No. It won't pass between the Sun and Earth.
It will be above the ecliptic at that time.


Its magnetic field will.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
reply to post by Theophoros
 


eh if they want to prepare just let them, whats the big deal? So, if the world is to change, then I can't stop it. So just let it happen? My point is I don't understand why everybody ends up making a big deal about it. From what I have seen you either believe it is going to be a positive change, the end of the world, or nothing is going to happen.

So, lets start with the positive change if this happens it will be good so no need to worry.

If it ends up being the end of the world I will be dead and I would only need to worry if I had sinned alot in this life and making me afraid to die.

If nothing happens well that idea is just lame and boring.


I like stirring up crap between the Insiders and the Peons they have working for em...



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophoros
Actually, it has already been proven that Elenin is affecting the earth with earthquakes via direct alignments with the sun and earth - this is through what I call Electromagnetic Wave Propagation.

Guess you might want to "look and listen" a little closer next time...


Oh dear, another one.

There has never been any direct alignments with Earth, the Sun and Elenin. Space is a 3 dimensional area, up-down, left-right- forward-back. If you check all directions, you will see that there has never been a direct alignment with the 3 objects.

Good luck proving the alignment thoery, which has been debunked plenty of times.

As I've said, we have already been told what is going to happen. If you choose to ignore that, so be it.

st.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Just out of curiosity how can a comet that is already breaking up and decreasing in magnitude be such a big deal? Not only that but how can it be effecting earths core to the point of causing earthquakes? www.skyandtelescope.com...

Just saying.


Contrary to my recent conclusions - if Elenin is Nibiru - then I don't think it broke up and I have seen a video claiming that it did but it could not have been Elenin which has not trancited the Sun yet so I would need to see a video proof of that.

As far as how it could be affecting us - this would be via Electromagetic Wave Propagation :

Wave Propagation :

en.wikipedia.org...

Further, via the Quantum Physics concept of Entanglement, if Elenin is not Nibiru, then they are entangled in such a way that, for all practicle purposes, they are the same and thus have the same affect on earth.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
OP, how will you feel when Elenin just sails harmlessly on by? I expect you're going to be pretty damn annoyed you wasted all that time and energy on these threads when you could have been doing something better with your time.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by Theophoros
Actually, it has already been proven that Elenin is affecting the earth with earthquakes via direct alignments with the sun and earth - this is through what I call Electromagnetic Wave Propagation.

Guess you might want to "look and listen" a little closer next time...


Oh dear, another one.

There has never been any direct alignments with Earth, the Sun and Elenin. Space is a 3 dimensional area, up-down, left-right- forward-back. If you check all directions, you will see that there has never been a direct alignment with the 3 objects.

Good luck proving the alignment thoery, which has been debunked plenty of times.

As I've said, we have already been told what is going to happen. If you choose to ignore that, so be it.

st.


Magnetic fields are also 3 dimensional...



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
OP, how will you feel when Elenin just sails harmlessly on by? I expect you're going to be pretty damn annoyed you wasted all that time and energy on these threads when you could have been doing something better with your time.


Ask me that on September 29th...



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Now, interestingly enough - this next alignment on September 26th is just three days before Rosh Hashannah...



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophoros
 


A Comet can be effected by a whole host of things it does not need to cross the sun in order to break up, for instance recently there have been many CMEs and one Massive solar flare that directly hit the comet as this article states. www.universetoday.com...

The comet is so small in diameter I just really do not see how it can effect Earths Magnetic field in the way you describe and penetrate our core and exasperate slippage, to me it just seems impossible but that is what people said of Issac Newton and so many others so I am open to the possibility.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
OP, how will you feel when Elenin just sails harmlessly on by? I expect you're going to be pretty damn annoyed you wasted all that time and energy on these threads when you could have been doing something better with your time.


There will be dancin' in the streets! Rose petals will be thrown at the POTUS' feet. Singing, speeches, hugs for all. It will be like Christmas, Easter, and your birthday all rolled into one!

And then.------------------------



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophoros

Magnetic fields are also 3 dimensional...


Cake is also 3 dimensional. And with my baking skills my cakes come out real heavy. But my cake doesn't cause my table to collapse.




posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There is a reason this is in skunk works...

Ewwwww smells like.. a cross between Stitchin and a youtube user who lives in his moms basement.



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This guy goes into the scientific correlations between all these alignments - it very detailed but worth the wait.




posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why do people always have to make fun of others on here?
We are all at different stages of awakening.
We all had to ask questions at some point.......didn't we?



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophoros
Now, interestingly enough - this next alignment on September 26th is just three days before Rosh Hashannah...


Why is that interesting?



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is his introduction to all this :




posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Omg ...............
omg
omg

Whats wrong with you op?

It's just a little comet , nothing special about it, by comet sizes it's just a small weener
with no special thrusting techniques.
Now that we've cleared that up.............

Carry on





new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join