It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen Roommate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Would love to see the TV video..

Welcome to ATS! I can tell you will spend a lot of time here

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Thanks for sharing! You may have an orb there, seems more likely than dust. Just check into things such as air movement blowing dust... to any insects flying around there at night. Also, as others have mentioned try more filming around the house, may even pick up a shape if it fact you have activity. Goodluck!

Thank you very much, I appreciate the support! I will look into it more and also try and get more videos soon, I'll be posting a extended version of the Orb in room 2 video.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Would love to see the TV video..

Welcome to ATS! I can tell you will spend a lot of time here

Thank you! I hope to share more with everyone soon, I will be posting the TV video tonight
Also thank you for the Welcome!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here is the video with the TV turning on that I said I would share, It is just a extended version of 'Orb in room 2' that I had originally posted, I also saw a smaller faster object while watching it again and pointed it out along with the original orb I pointed out in the first video. Thanks for your interest so far everyone!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Starblind

Yeah i'd definately be running those things out of my house, spirits are not supposed to intermingle with the living. I don't believe in ghosts, christianity says that when you die you go to sleep until the resurrection so whatever that thing is must be demonic.

It's going to escalate and get worse because thats what they do. I'd run that thing out of your house, demons always put up a fight and blessing a house only pisses them off. I research the paranormal as well and house blessings are only temporary, youre going to have to call on the Lord to drive that thing out and it is not going to leave without a fight. The fact that it is interacting with objects in your presence means that it is trying to scare you. Good angels do not try to scare you, fallen ones will screw with you because they want to feed on your fear, ignoring it will not make this thing go away.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
that gave me goosebumps...not gonna lie i was pretty scared when i went to turn the tv off

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genophage
that gave me goosebumps...not gonna lie i was pretty scared when i went to turn the tv off

I'm glad you did it for me no way I was going to go into that room lol

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I know we would have no problem getting some EVP's but yeah...I dont think we should go there.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Genophage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Genophage

we could try? but I'm kinda scared too

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Hi, there are 3 stages of demonic possession

1. INFESTATION--- This is where the demon makes itself known to you. Knocks or rapping on walls or whatever (always in sets of 3) Strange happenings. whispers strange electrical activity objects moving etc. most of the time voices and knocks also come from the left side.

2. OPPRESSION--- This is where the demon picks a specific person, and tries to break them down, to a point of despair so it can take over the body. It will use a wide array of things to alienate that person from family and friends, trouble sleeping nightmares, hallucinations fits of violence and self hate. This can be quick or take days months weeks years.

3. POSSESSION--- This is where it will actucall take control of your body. Still trying to break your will to possess your soul which they can not do unless you are completely broken down. This is the ultimate goal of the demon to steal the soul when the possesed dies or commits suicide.

The only way your going to be able to deal with this is through prayer and the guidance/protection of Lord Jesus Christ, i know it might be disturbing but this is nothing short of spiritual warfare, now you know what your dealing with you can find out how to best put an end to it. Next time you experience something paranormal please ask Jesus for protection and let me know if it works. Better yet would be to say something verbally like "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Leave this place, and never return, for you shall submit to his authority! But please only say this if you truly believe in Jesus as your lord and savior because otherwise the spirits may simply beat you.

EDIT: In summary i agree with what lonewolf19792000 said about it getting worse if you don't do something and that catholic blessing do not work. When a catholic priest does a blessing he is only asking satan to withdraw his demons for a short period, it's not a cure. The only cure is through faith in Jesus and putting on the full amour of God.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starblind
reply to post by Genophage

we could try? but I'm kinda scared too

You guys MUST try evp work in that house. That vid gave me chills too....great capture.

If you dont mind, how do you and the other poster know each other?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Been friends for years...shes one of the few people i know that wont BS me..if she tells me something happend..regardless of what it is..i know its legit.

I know my word doesnt count for much...but ive heard the name Jessie being called...Ive also seen things from out of the corner of my eye..which could be nothing..but it still makes me jump from time to time.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Genophage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Thank you very much for stopping in and taking time to share your knowledge on demonic possession with me. Much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

No problem, and i hope i helped prepare you in some way for what your about to go up against.

And remember not to be scared of what your experiencing, it happens to thousands of people every day. Be brave in the knowledge that Jesus is on your side, and with his help you can put an end to this. These "things" HAVE to submit to his authority, (they literally fear his very name sake).
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I personally dont believe in spirits being trapped on earth after death. I believe that what most believe to be spirits are actually demonic entities posing as spirits of the deceased to trouble and confuse people and strike fear into their hearts and confusion. Dont get me wrong I am not saying you are crazy I am saying it is demonic entities that you are dealing with. I will agree with the other poster call on the name of Jesus. Just out of curiosity though I would recommend checking the records of the house and property as far back as you can and discovering everything that you can about about the history of the place and the previous owners. You may find some interesting details. Please keep us posted on any developments.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

There's also a potential physical explanation. You're using a camera that uses infra-red light source in night vision mode and in your video you're occasionally pointing it in the direction of the TV. You see, TV remote controls operate in infra-red and I'd suspect the TV is picking up the camera's IR light and is mistaking it for a remote controller.

You can test this theory by getting close to your tv and pointing the camera (operating in night vision mode!) directly at the IR receiver on the front panel of the TV. My bet is that it will switch on the TV and maybe even change the channels.

In principle, you wouldn't have to point the camera directly at the TV. As you know, you can operate a TV with a remote controller even by pointing the remote at walls. So, no direct line-of-sight is required.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why dont you talk to these entities? It seems like you are fascinated by them, but really they are just living there, the same as you are. They are just in a different dimension and so may not be 'in 3D' the same as you are.

I think you either need to start developing yourself spiritually or just ignore the whole thing. Religious people are 'trained' to think of things as fearful entities and not all entities are malevolent. Yes, some are, but there are also bad people on our streets too.

Maybe do some investigation into things you can do to strengthen your energy fields and you also need to realise that you/we are all potentially very powerful multi-dimensional beings so with that in mind, we can develop ourselves to become this. Do not mess with oijaboards or things like that though.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I dunno, Im not convinced.
No sound? How come? You say you've been there years, tv turning on and off, things coming off the shelves and you've only just started to try and capture some of the stuff?
I think EVP would be a fantastic idea

If this isnt a hoax then thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
Just out of curiosity though I would recommend checking the records of the house and property as far back as you can and discovering everything that you can about about the history of the place and the previous owners. You may find some interesting details. Please keep us posted on any developments.

I'm trying, and if I find any new details I will post them here, Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jon Matthews

I wasn't using night vision and don't have IR I used a old camera and a flashlight to see what was in front of me, I will try the camera thing with the tv on another tv because unfortunately a week or so after this all happened that tv died and I couldn't get it to turn on anymore. Thanks again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join