It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen Roommate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
I dunno, Im not convinced.
No sound? How come? You say you've been there years, tv turning on and off, things coming off the shelves and you've only just started to try and capture some of the stuff?
I think EVP would be a fantastic idea

If this isnt a hoax then thanks for sharing

The tv turning on only happened that one time, the shelve thing as well only happened once, most of the time I wake up to hearing someone walking/things being moved around or people talking, These recordings are from a few months ago but only felt comfortable to share them now, As far as just trying to capture stuff I honestly didn't wanna get mixed into whatever it maybe, but friends convinced me too, I have done EVPs in the past years and heard voices but it was on a old tape recorder and after showing it to people got rid of the tapes because it creeped me out. I guess in the past year I have only just become comfortable enough to grow a pair and just hit the record button. Thanks for stopping in.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Why dont you talk to these entities? It seems like you are fascinated by them, but really they are just living there, the same as you are. They are just in a different dimension and so may not be 'in 3D' the same as you are.

I think you either need to start developing yourself spiritually or just ignore the whole thing. Religious people are 'trained' to think of things as fearful entities and not all entities are malevolent. Yes, some are, but there are also bad people on our streets too.

Maybe do some investigation into things you can do to strengthen your energy fields and you also need to realise that you/we are all potentially very powerful multi-dimensional beings so with that in mind, we can develop ourselves to become this. Do not mess with oijaboards or things like that though.

Thanks for your insight, I pretty much just wanted to share what I knew so far, I spend about 90% of my week alone in this house, I don't fear whatever is here and I don't believe anything is trying to harm me, I think my energy field is pretty good because I just go about my business each day and some days things happen and some days they don't, I just go with the flow of things, I messed with Ouija boards in my parents house with a friend as a teen in my bedroom and quickly learned that was a mistake, I wouldn't ever do that in this house. Thanks again for stopping in.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Starblind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starblind

There is something else seen in the first video you posted. It appears to be a shadow and an illuminated shard of light between the 12 and 14 second mark in the lower right side of the video. Is this an artifact caused by you or something else explainable?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

That was caused by me or my cat actually she sleeps with me at night, Sorry I should have ended the video sooner so there wasn't any confusion, but good eye, Thank you for stopping in.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starblind

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
I dunno, Im not convinced.
No sound? How come? You say you've been there years, tv turning on and off, things coming off the shelves and you've only just started to try and capture some of the stuff?
I think EVP would be a fantastic idea

If this isnt a hoax then thanks for sharing

The tv turning on only happened that one time, the shelve thing as well only happened once, most of the time I wake up to hearing someone walking/things being moved around or people talking, These recordings are from a few months ago but only felt comfortable to share them now, As far as just trying to capture stuff I honestly didn't wanna get mixed into whatever it maybe, but friends convinced me too, I have done EVPs in the past years and heard voices but it was on a old tape recorder and after showing it to people got rid of the tapes because it creeped me out. I guess in the past year I have only just become comfortable enough to grow a pair and just hit the record button. Thanks for stopping in.

Ahh i see, if you live there by yourself i understand why you wouldnt want to get involved. Get a roommate

I'd love to see/hear if you capture anything, be brave!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

BINGO

Ouija boards in my parents house with a friend as a teen in my bedroom and quickly learned that was a mistake,

This is what caused your problem, this demonic spirits are now following you around from house to house the fact you messed with Ouija board opened up a portal to these things, you need to close that portal and lock it shut.

Like others have said Ignoring these things will not work it will make it worse they will not go away.

You may think they don't want to hurt you but this is not true, all demonic infestation eventually leads to possession no matter how good your energy field is. Talking with these spirits would also be a big no no.

If you don't do something soon i'd be really concerned for your safety, this is not a joke have you ever watched paranormal activity? I'd hate to see it get to that stage.

You already know what you must do, the longer you postpone it the harder it will be for you to have enough courage to deal with it. Be brave, show no fear, make it clear they are not welcome, and call on Christ for his protection. It will work if you have faith, this is serious not a game.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You should get a background history check on the area/land that your house is currently on.

As for the videos...Definitely "feels" like there is a presence of some sort.

Are you not scared?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thank you for stopping in
Yeah it gets a little scary sometimes, but I think I have kinda just dealt with it after it going on for sometime >.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Interesting story. I've got to say though,as a believer in the paranormal that those videos don't really prove anything at all.I'm not attacking you personally I'm just saying theres nothing conclusive about them.Especially the second one,for all we know there's someone in that room who turned the tv on.Especially given there's no sound.Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I wish that were the case..but there was no one in that room.I went into that room and turned off the television myself, I was actually quite nervous doing so. Myself as well as the OP are genuine ...we would find no pleasure in creating a hoax.The events we have shared did happen and there was no trickery on our part evolved in the footage.

Realize before posting... the OP is just sharing this with you..shes not asking you to believe in some whacky theory or prediction....but we will continue to investigate and share whatever findings we might catch.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Genophage

I realize that she's just sharing it.That's why I said it wasnt a personal attack. She shared,I stated my opinion on it.Keep in mind this is the internet and not everyone is going to believe what you post. You and her may know it happened,but I don't.Like I said,nothing conclusive about the videos

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Orbs? Why do people think these orb things are some kind of super natural thing. An orb is nothing more than dust or bugs floating or flying around. It's a shame many of you won't believe it because you want to believe in ghosts or aliens so bad. But come on people, this is common sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not to discount any personal experiences you may have here but that is a dust partical or an insect. I get them all the time during investigations. The ones you want to look out for have a kind of light trail behind them, they are very rare. Caught only one in the last 2 years.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join