It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contagion: An insight on how the NWO may be implimented.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I saw this movie last night and it became very apperent that certain aspects of martial law were implemented consistant to NWO methodology, especially the wristbands that came with the "vaccine".

I could see them creating a pandemic to collapse the current economy then issue the UUID RFI wristbands or verichips to everyone who got the vaccine and this becomes your new everything pass/mark of the beast ID. They could also say that it is felony to remove and will have indefinite detainment. What was interesting about the bands is they were red, blue, and yellow.

Also worrisome is some sort of nasty bug is going around since the end of August that is wiping people out for about 2 weeks.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would love to see a government of a few thousand personnel take on 6 billion people in the NWO...

Never gonna happen stop being paranoid.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

I don't think the 'NWO' would use a virus as it could easily get out of control. Was the movie any good?

Also worrisome is some sort of nasty bug is going around since the end of August that is wiping people out for about 2 weeks.

Source?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
I would love to see a government of a few thousand personnel take on 6 billion people in the NWO...

Never gonna happen stop being paranoid.
Unless there are no longer 6 billion people? Remember reading The Stand? How about agenda 21? Those make the OP's post something to actually consider? We all know that our governments experiment with biological weapons. The creation of such a super bug where they control the only vaccine is a legitimate concern imo. It could explain, for example, why they are not too worried about us keeping our guns here in the states. Guns cannot kill microbes.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Definitely scary to think about. Although I am curious as to the bug that you're talking about. What do you mean by wiping people out? Death or just really sick?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Cant really see the government releasing a virus into the wild it would be too dangerous, what if it goes wrong and it mutates what if they get infected?

I dont think any government in their right mind would do something stupid and reckless like that...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I thought it was a great movie, but I like medical sci-fi. I won't ruin anything, but everyone left not touching stuff. There's not a whole lot of storyline, it's more of an insight into a pandemic being born, and society suffering from that.

As far as the RFID chips and stuff the OP is referring to, in the movie the CDC makes a vaccine and along with the vaccine is a wristband with a vaccine ID that says you are in fact vaccinated and safe to go to public areas. It's totally understandable and makes complete sense. I doubt this would be anything like the OP suggests with the NWO or anything...

What concerned me most was the previews beforehand. I was considering writing a thread about them, but I'll leave that to someone else. Let's just say there were tons of things that felt like they were pushing aliens.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Cant really see the government releasing a virus into the wild it would be too dangerous, what if it goes wrong and it mutates what if they get infected?

I dont think any government in their right mind would do something stupid and reckless like that...
They have their sealed underground cities where they can "wait it out". They can design it to "burn itself out" after a few viral generations(a matter of weeks or months at most).

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

They have their sealed underground cities where they can "wait it out". They can design it to "burn itself out" after a few viral generations(a matter of weeks or months at most).

I'm sorry but it doesn't matter how you "design" a virus, you have no control over mutations once its out there.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I did not realize I was speaking with an MD or PhD who specializes in infectious diseases. Perhaps you could provide some scholarly information showing why this would be so impossible? I would enjoy perusing such works.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I did not realize I was speaking with an MD or PhD who specializes in infectious diseases. Perhaps you could provide some scholarly information showing why this would be so impossible? I would enjoy perusing such works.

The same could be asked of you. Either way, a virus seems a little too dangerous in my opinion. It certainly would be an easy way to wipe everyone out but at the same time the risk is high.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

They would spray people from the sky with a non-contagious form of e.g ebola or bird flu and pretend that people were catching it from each other. As long as people believe there is a contagious virus it's job done!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Some lady from the CDC was on NPR a couple of weeks ago...maybe Topical Currents? I can't remember. And she said she consulted them on the movie and had some requests. I can't remember all of them, but the ones that come to mind were:

- No miracle spider monkey vaccine to save the day at the end (obviously referring to Outbreak)
- Don't blame Africans for the world's plight or portray them as diseased.

I forgot the rest of them. I haven't seen it. Does she get that accomplished with the filmmakers?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee

What's the nasty bug wiping people out for 2 weeks? What part of the country/world? People with normal immune system or people with weakened immune system?

See...I don't know. I have an Alpha-immune system which is different than most people. H1N1-2009 was a 10-12 hour nap for me with a fever in 20 minute intervals. And it was over. I suppose a better example would be chicken pox as a kid for me. Same strain-- 3 kids. My older sister was sick in bed for 2 weeks with her weakened immune system, to the point that my mom was going to take her to the hospital. My younger sister (same strain of chicken pox) had a normal immune system so she was sick for a week, maybe 50 or more lesions of pox. Me--with an Alpha was only a fever off and on for several hours, fever gone within 24 hours altogether and less than 15 lesions from pox. 3 kids-same virus strain, different immune systems--thus different response.

So what's the bug making people sick and what kind of immune system is making them sick for 2 weeks? What part of the country?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Me thinks you are a bit naive. If a virus which had a vaccine only available to a select few was released the dangers would be mitigated. You think what you want but the U.S. government has been stupid, reckless, clever and deceitful for at least the past 100 years.

top topics

join