It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Passes Perihelion ...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

We should see a MAJOR solar flare and CME on the 13th into the 14th of September and a bright bluish red star near the sun on the 14th if is anything majorly concerning. By major solar flare, i mean power out indefinitely.

Okay, see ya on the 15th.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What happens on the 13th and 14?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

why dont you try reading the post you just replied to, he pretty much explains what he THINKS will happen...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I did read it.
He didn't explain why he thinks there will be extreme solar activity on those dates or what Elenin has to do with it.

edit on 9/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

oh then the question you should have asked was 'WHY you think it would happen' and not 'WHAT happens'.

sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Since this isn't the prophesies forum I thought he may have some sort of cause/effect idea rather than just making a statement about what's going to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

If you assume that the quakes are related, then the covariance comes into play and the math becomes tricky.

Actually, what we want to do is to assume that these are not related and that uniform random process es are at work. The idea is that we can differentiate between actual results and random results.

The reason that there are so many quakes along the ring of fire is that it covers so many linear kilometers of fault. But be careful here. The Japanese quake occurred where the North American plate was subducted under the Eurasian plate if I recall properly. The Chilean quake was at a subduction of the Nazca plate under the South American plate. The ring of fire is not interactions along the same plate.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
We should see a MAJOR solar flare and CME on the 13th into the 14th of September and a bright bluish red star near the sun on the 14th if is anything majorly concerning. By major solar flare, i mean power out indefinitely. Up to 9 times worse then the Carrington solar flare event of 1859. The EMF from the auroras alone will cause biological effects like nausea seizures, hallucinations and the like.

Now that is what I call a prediction!

Doom on!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Buggah!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31304bbfc503.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
We should see a MAJOR solar flare and CME on the 13th into the 14th of September and a bright bluish red star near the sun on the 14th if is anything majorly concerning. By major solar flare, i mean power out indefinitely. Up to 9 times worse then the Carrington solar flare event of 1859. The EMF from the auroras alone will cause biological effects like nausea seizures, hallucinations and the like.

Well another prediction bites the dust. Oh well at least we get to live another day.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Due to the massive CME and power blackout, you are unable to read this post, so don't bother to reply.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I woke up this morning and noticed that leaves are starting to fall off of trees.

Elenin???

-saige-

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join