It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Passes Perihelion ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by MaxBlack

If something does happen, and you can show me proof that it was caused by elenin. I will offer a complete and heart felt apology to all the sensitive comet elenin crowd

That's mighty white of you. But why worry about Elenin today? Football! Maybe the Cowboys are playing. Wish I had some bets going. ---------------------

(Dallas at NY Jets. It is the late game. Jets 61/2 point favorite, O/U at 41)
edit on 11-9-2011 by yourmamaknows because: had to post the game.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I awoke today with my "head in the clouds" sort of distortion. My hearing is off and muffled on one side. Something is "bearing" down and it isn't the same as tinnitus although things have seemed to be louder lately.

The OP sounds like someone sitting at the breakfast table deciding the fate of a single day! The day rarely ends as it begins!

I have found the past few night's visuals on the Moon to be quite interesting. Last night the cloud cover made my eyes see three moons, a phenomenon of my poor eyesight and the iris effect on each layer of our atmosphere; the night previous I could see a rainbow hue surrounding it through the clouds!

Tonight is a Next Phase Full Moon, carrying through to 09/12 !

I am certain this is a Universal Day of tearful events for most; we cannot deny the power of thought and the extent of which emotions can reach outward.

As for the picture of ELE-nin, we cannot see the center of the Milkyway because of the amount of debris between us. The obscurity effects are no different on a micro level than they are on the macro level. I see the comet behind all that debris! It is ready to reveal itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

My cable internet is working like a two dollar watch. The cd writer on my puter sounds like a little motor boat.

Our fearless leader will be in Denver on the 27th, what a coincidence. Congress in recess on the 26th. Equity markets struggle.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Last night the science channel was off line on my fios...

ooooeeeewwweeee ooooooo...

It's back now though..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

If you are experiencing muffled hearing and blurred vision, I suggest you consult a doctor.
Im unsure how these medical problems relate to comet elenin though?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Atzil321

That's easy, it's broken up!

Here's the latest picture of it taken today:

Yeah I can't really see it either...

members.westnet.com.au...

It's cloaked now my friends.....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You might want to mix some water with whatever your drinkin.
edit on 11-9-2011 by marvinthemartian because: oops

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
While the right hand is using ELEnin as as a fear mongering plot based on "Deep Impact" I wonder what the LEFT hand is doing...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

To me it is very much like driving a vehicle through New Mexico and Arizona in a dust storm; no matter how much you try you just cannot see the tail-lights in front of you, or the headlights for that matter!

There is a comet in there, and something else too!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
While the right hand is using ELEnin as as a fear mongering plot based on "Deep Impact" I wonder what the LEFT hand is doing...

Pointing and laughing at all the people that believe Elenin is anything more than an insignificant comet?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Who has tried to use the comet as a tool of fear exactly? Apart from the doomsayers..
2nd line

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am pretty sure I'm going to Hell for this, at least gonna lose a few ATS points I imagine, but sometimes you just gotta be you:

LATEST COMET ELENIN PHOTOS:
Confirmed as a Brown Dwarf WITH Spaceships in Tow!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29b6f487ce94.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't see a giant spaceship or brown dwarf star there, either.
Line two.

You do know you can't see a brown dwarf with the naked eye right? Brown dwarfs are only visible in the X-ray and infrared spectrum.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Those foot longers tend to slow things down a bit.

Elenin not to blame.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I didn't know brown dwarfs emitted x-rays. Can you provide a source?

But I did know they reflect sunlight though. Just as well as Jupiter does.
iopscience.iop.org...
A brown dwarf any closer than Saturn would be visible to the naked eye.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In actual fact the prediction originally was September 26th as when I first read it I saved into my phone to see if what was said was crap or truth so another fortnight if it hasn't broken up that is. If something does happen on that date then worry but I'm still trying to figure out why everyone is due to youtube vids and people just talking crap. Anyway in a fortnight we shall know

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That picture looks more faded then others. This is September 5th.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca9b21dbbcbc.jpg[/atsimg]

exopolitics.blogs.com... h-.html
edit on 11-9-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I know for a fact that comet did not break up and those pictures are so bad you cant say for sure if it did. And yes the earthquake predictions were for 25-27th of september, oct 28th and dec 21 2012
edit on 11-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
I know for a fact that comet did not break up and those pictures are so bad you cant say for sure if it did

And you know this for a fact how? Do you work at an observatory and have access to a large telescope?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

It's cloaked now my friends.....

Cloaked? It's not cloaked, it's passed on! It has ceased to be. It's gone to meet its maker! Bereft of life it rests in peace. It's shuffled off this mortal coil and joined the choir invisible. If it weren't in outer space, it would be pushing up the daisies...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28d567886cf4.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join