It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Passes Perihelion ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok Comet Elenin has now Passed Perihelion ... Perhaps some of the people who have been predicting doom for nearly a year now, can explain the complete lack of anything happening at all today? Where are the mega quakes and pole reversals that were predicted....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

That's easy, it's broken up!

Here's the latest picture of it taken today:

Yeah I can't really see it either...

members.westnet.com.au...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't see a giant spaceship or brown dwarf star there, either.
Line two.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My toilet flushed rather slow today.. Elenin?!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I had a stapler fall of my desk for no apparent reason earlier, and you say Elenin didn't have any effect. Pfft.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Source for the breakup ??

Boy Elenin has sure gotten your attention...you cannot help but make it feel bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
there are opposite g forces as you swing round a corner ? jpl

edit on 11-9-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
speaking of breaking up,me and my girl just broke up! DAMN YOU ELENIN!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That explains it, I was unable to finish a 206 mile bike race yesterday from LOGAN Ut, to Jackson Hole, Wyo. It is the comets fault that the head winds just beat the crap out of me and drained my energy. I spent way to much training all summer. Oh well, maybe next year ...oh wait we won't be here then. Please don't be afraid of this stuff. If it hits not a dang thing you and I can do about it anyway.
Warmest regards,

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As much as I may be inclined to agree with all of you... Careful gents/ladies, the day will come when those who are over zealous and heckling with their skepticism will find a big chunk of meat missing from their derriere.

Nevertheless, today is not that day.
edit on 9/11/2011 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Ok Comet Elenin has now Passed Perihelion ... Perhaps some of the people who have been predicting doom for nearly a year now, can explain the complete lack of anything happening at all today? Where are the mega quakes and pole reversals that were predicted....

WHAT!!! so your teling us that this was made up on the internet
intended to scare, fearmonger and in some cases make a quick buck?
and that E.L.E.N.I.N does not stand for extinction level event
nibiru is near?

You know the drill buddy pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Come to think of it, I did bump my shin on the coffee table last night. Elenin's intense electrostatic force field must have pulled it closer to the sofa!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Read late last night the day was changed to the 14th. Sorry no link.--------

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

That's easy, it's broken up!

Here's the latest picture of it taken today:

Yeah I can't really see it either...

members.westnet.com.au...

Article on scribd wrote of Elenin object(s) before "news" of it breaking up. I wrote about "sisters" also before news of breakup based on pics and slo mo video.-------------

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me, that someone would post this thread that was clearly posted after 9am in the morning and then somehow act as if they already know with certainty that the remaining hours in the day are going to be uneventful.

Is this not the type of irresponsible look at me type of predictions that many scoff at?

I say it is no different and just as irresponsible to do so no matter who does it.

This to me is bigger than the term "assume" . What it implies to me is a closed and already made up mind, because if the OP already knows the future all the way to midnight, then I would be interested in that thread more so than this one.

Had this thread been posted as is on 09-12-11, then and only then could the pundits and the scoffers take pride in beating their chests, but to do so at a little after 9am on 09-11-11 says to me at least that we are not dealing with ATS members who care anything about reality.

All I see is premature high school boasting and heckling others that don't see things like they do and wanting so badly to be the first on the block to post a thread that will be back slapped by all the other scoffers and naysayers on ATS denigrating anyone who said otherwise.

What a transparent crowd indeed.

This is to me is clear and convincing evidence of those so called members that will quickly discredit anything, even into the future they haven't seen while undermining those that would say, "Wait for the day to be over, and then conclude if you were correct or not".

Instead we are seeing and being shown just what and who certain ATS members are all about. Certainly not normal in my book, not normal at all, but then again I never expect normal from such types because I see them for what they are and in my book they don't even register on the meter of importance to anything that really matters.

Thanks for the insight, but if anything does happen during the rest of the day today, tomorrow will be when I would expect that new thread apologizing for your premature assumption that you so callously made.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Come to think of it, I did bump my shin on the coffee table last night. Elenin's intense electrostatic force field must have pulled it closer to the sofa!

In "Melancholia", the object passes the earth, there is relief, then it comes back around. The respite will be short lived as Nibiru passes from behind the sun to the right of it, as Elenin comes "back around". Earlier wrote of vilification of Terral , Astrolpatriot, and myself. ----------------

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
when does elenin officially go into the [hoax] bin ? october 2011 right ?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

If something does happen, and you can show me proof that it was caused by elenin. I will offer a complete and heart felt apology to all the sensitive comet elenin crowd

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
nothing happened? just like all the other posts about dates on when this comet would # us up or whatever. go back to chaning your grandmothers sheets her bed sores are already bad enough

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join