It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Passes Perihelion ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It is a non-met not comet.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
When does Nasa remove extinct comets from their JPL site because Elenin is still there.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

just because its closest to the sun dosent mean thats when its going to cause a whole lot of stuff id say if anything was to happen it would be when we are aligned sun, elenin, and earth or at its perigee.
yeah it must make you feel real good pointing your finger sayen see its not the end, but hopefully you didnt speek to soon.

i read some of the other posts i guess i havent been keeping up on elenin. so she burned up?
edit on 11-9-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by buster2010

I didn't know brown dwarfs emitted x-rays. Can you provide a source?

But I did know they reflect sunlight though. Just as well as Jupiter does.
iopscience.iop.org...
A brown dwarf any closer than Saturn would be visible to the naked eye.

Do you think it could be a pulsar?
Possible radio waves from elenin have been mentioned. I'm thinking this thing is not your average comet. Something stinks about it. Too much left unexplained. It is being downplayed by nasa and info is appearing, disappearing, changing. They are trying to turn heads the other way. Doesn't make sense. Joke all you want peeps. The truth might shock you in the end.
edit on 11-9-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Elenin, Helped the Ravens Spank The Steelers today. I mean they didn't spank them. They stuffed the Terrible towel in their Arses.

thank you elenin.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Watch these videos. Very educational for everyone and... stop whining if something happens - be ready if not move on with your life!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Its a surprise!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
guys the bears won today...
elenin?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I went to pizza hut, and there was no sign of that blue cheese sauce anywhere, and they ran out of greek salad.
Elenin?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It is so unbelievably sad that as much as this has been discussed you still think that.

A brown dwarf in the inner solar system would reflect sunlight just like every planet does.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The pumpkins all exploded (even the small ones).

Elenin?

... or 911 terrorists?
edit on 11/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Because perihelion is NOT AN ALIGNMENT with the EARTH and the SUN...it's just it's closest point to the sun.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

It is so unbelievably sad that as much as this has been discussed you still think that.

A brown dwarf in the inner solar system would reflect sunlight just like every planet does.

Except if it's coming from the direction the Sun is, you couldn't see it. Just like you can't see Elenin from Earth right now. So if someone has a spaceship, go ahead and take a look and tell us what you see

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
hmm the falcons lost with 3 turn overs and the steelers lost with 7 turn overs must be elenin.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Of course you could see something that is between us and the Sun. In 2004 I saw Venus pass in front of the Sun. In 2012 I plan to see the same thing.

If the object were on the other side of the Sun, then it would be hidden for only a short period of time since the Earth orbits the Sun. The planets would be affects in their orbits and that would have been detectable long before the object was within 70AU. The object would also have been picked up by whole sky surveys out beyond 2100AU. So no, there is nothing large out there.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It wouldn't move in a straight line to us from the sun. We would still see it if it was between us and the sun. I look at the sun everyday with my telescope and am pretty sure I would of seen it.

Also I am fairly certain Kepler would have something to say about this bogus 3600 year orbit people like to attribute to nibiru.

There is no brown dwarf heading for earth.
edit on 11-9-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Elenin is nothing more than a skidmark on

God's celestial underpants

edit on 11-9-2011 by weirdguy because: I can't spell

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hope it's a spaceship. A cloaked spaceship that will reveal itself once it reaches Earth. Then, I hope whoever is on it is here to help us ascend to a higher plane of existence. A plane where there's no fear, evil, or chaos. Only peace and harmony. A place where those of us who are blessed with a good soul can finally live as one.

That's what I hope for

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

It's great to hope for the best

Although, i still think we might still need to fight for the good in other dimensions heh

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join