It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 'jumpers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Gets me how can people claim Gods says its a sin, cause he supposedly wrote the bible? Ums oks was it not So called religious scholars to wrote and rewrote the bible for their own selfish beliefs? To indoctorine millions into believing it.

So no I wont take what the bible says as the word of God thank you very much.

RIP of those who dies on 9/11, including the 67 UK Citizens whom died also on that tragic day.You will always be in our thoughts.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Suggesting someone that jumps from a burning building committed suicide is like suggesting failing to stop drop and roll when you acidently catch on fire is an act of suicide. You act in desperation and hope when you have not fulpep prepared for these things. You would flee deadly fire using any escape route without training.

I doubt any of us could stand in the fire without jumping.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
God/Jesus/Whatever you believe in may or may not welcome these people, but I know of one group that will quickly judge the jumpers -

the life insurance companies

Accepting that your loved one jumped would bring scrutiny from insurance companies.
Cold on both sides.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Eirian

I thought how awful it was that no one wanted to claim him because he 'jumped' as opposed to fell, and thereby in the eyes of the religious committed a sin.

Last I heard, Jesus claimed all sinners as his equal, he especially took in and helped the sinners.

Most people who consider themselves "Religious" are usually HypoChristians, they'll tell you to live by the word of God/Jesus as they patronize, judge, & shun you on their way to Walmart to buy goods made by child slaves from China.

Last I heard Jesus wasnt the son of god, and god wasnt real.

Where did you hear that? On an Internet forum? In your 6th grade science class? From one of your goth, atheist friends? My source is the bible, do you have a better one?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wrong thread.

Oops!
edit on 9/11/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorpo
God/Jesus/Whatever you believe in may or may not welcome these people, but I know of one group that will quickly judge the jumpers -

the life insurance companies

Accepting that your loved one jumped would bring scrutiny from insurance companies.
Cold on both sides.

Depends. Most life insurance policies only consider that a disqualifying event for the first year or so.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Removed post.

Had two threads open at once.

Sorry folks.
edit on 9/11/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eirian

I don't know that I've ever seen that footage. Seems like people kind of wanted to hush that up, or something, I suppose out of respect for the people's families, although I don't know how on earth anybody could tell who those jumpers were. It's horrific to watch and I can even imagine the utter helpless feeling they must have had to make a choice like that. It's so so sad.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by green1
I wonder what the Pope would do if choking smoke & flames were licking his ass.
i dont think that the pope would orchestrate airplanes to crash into the vatican...israel? maybe...but rome...i doubt it...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by pshea38
Falling Man Shots Are Faked
(just like most 9/11 shots and most victims).
We have been, and continue to be, suckered!
Happy 10th anniversary!

Whew, glad to hear that
I was worried someone died that day.

Incidentally, I remember watching the live news feed and seeing distance shots of people jumping now and then, was amazed the news team continued to cover it considering it was obviously people that were occasionally leaping out.

Those Photoshop experts must be really fast at scribbling people outlines on live TV. Wonder if they are hiring, granted, I cannot scribble at 35 frames per second, but still...I can maybe do the poster or something.

I would be interested to research into the clear psychological disorder that refuses to accept morbid realization but instead creates a conspiracy to remove that acceptance. such fragile minds...but its probably more comfortable than dealing with the reality of the situation...still...if one of their loved ones die, will they simply think the loved one was abducted by aliens and replaced with a dead husk? that can't be healthy in the long run, though it does make the living with death bit a little more comfortable I guess since you simply dismissed it from being part of your reality.

Why didn't you just say what you meant sooner, and leave off beating around the
sarcasm bush!

These wrongly accused and condemned individual are simply analysing video and photographic
evidence presented to the public as representations of a certain reality, reportedly capturing
in time one of the worst attacks on western civilisation in history.
Just because you do not like the inescapable conclusions of honest, passionate and skilled
investigators, does not make said conclusions any less valid. This truth is presented cogently
and verifiably for all to realise.
If You do not look properly, You must stumble before You see!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e67ea6cce51.jpg[/atsimg]
(Real Image Of WTC Tower)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed1f1ff6d285.jpg[/atsimg]
(Same Tower???)

Falling Man Shots Faked

It is Clear that 9/11 was a hugh Hoax, employing Video and Victim Fakery!
The only reason YOU(pl.) Don't know this is that YOU(pl.) haven't delved deeply enough!
Be Duped No More! Enough Is Enough!

9/11 Video And Victim Fakery
Extents of 9/11 And Other Major World Events Media Fakery

Do YOUrself a [SNIP] Favour!!
UnReal!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

(sung like Strawberry Fields)

"Nothing is real. And nothing to get hung about"
"Nine eleven for ever"

We are the most lied-to people in the history of the world.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
no suicide involved, like what was posted before, there was no choice.

i have been burned and spent the night in a hospital for a hand burn! hurt like hell!

had a restaurant burn down around me and trying to fight it. didn't get burned but had a lot of smoke and fire extinguisher fumes in me and no one got hurt.(emt's gave me some oxygen)

i was on the ground floor and 10 feet from the outside. pretty different situation.

i been sucker punched and in car accidents, the pain comes later didn't feel a thing when it happened.

hitting the ground at 100mph would be painless as you would never wake up.

those people up there were choking and burning to death, scared out of their minds and in pain.

i would probably have done the same.

rip all who lost their lives that day.
edit on 11-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

It is obvious that this is a highly emotive topic, and brings up painful memories for you.

So just a shout out to everybody :

'For Fooks Sake, Can We All Just Remain Calm And Rational.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754
Either way, if they were thinking clearly...it would be better to have looked
for heat resistant items in their rooms and take your chances running through the fire,
that way least you have a CHANCE of living, but again, the pain of having a chance
is apparently too much.
Now if they couldn't find heat resistant items, then try running through with clothes you
know wont catch fire that easy, or go through naked...yes naked, that way you wont have
burning clothes and last I checked, I don't think body parts can catch fire, that easily.

If all else fails, or are too afraid to run through fire ( Which is a daunting idea ),
the building in that video seemed to be a bit tilted, not sure if it was, last idea,
slide down/climb down Jet Li/ Bruce Lee style.
edit on 10-9-2011 by MajorTom4754 because: Removed section due to demand.

And yet 200 opted otherwise. Apparently. Encroyable!!

I am with you Major. I couldn't imagine giving up hope, Until I have given up hope (if
you know what I mean)!
Exhaust all options until all options are exhausted.
Evolution is a Master Scultor that has only been able to chip away at us because of
a basic animalistic compulsion to Live, Live, Live.

I am, therefore I am.
When you reduce it down, That's about all We got.

edit on 11-9-2011 by pshea38 because: French Spelling.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by pshea38
(just like most 9/11 shots and most victims).
We have been, and continue to be, suckered!
Happy 10th anniversary!

Please don't post anymore links to that forum. It makes people who are really trying to look for the truth of what happened on 9/11 silly and ignorant. But that may have been your point?

I mean that thread(forum) is probably the most idiotic thing I've seen in a long time.

You have 2 or 3 people who don't know crap about the architecture of the WTC towers, and have no idea how low rez video, and image enhancement works/looks. Trying to say no one actually jumped out of the Trade towers.

I hope they are just disinfo agents, and don't actually believe in what they are trying to convince eachother of because if they really do believe what they are trying to say...., then I must stand in awe at the depths of human stupidity displayed by simonshack, and the real deal (or whatever thier user names are).

I will do what I will!
Let people make up their own minds, won't you!
I get the feeling that you have some axe to grind!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by pshea38

(sung like Strawberry Fields)

"Nothing is real. And nothing to get hung about"
"Nine eleven for ever"

We are the most lied-to people in the history of the world.

How Neat and Tidy Media And Victim Fakery Is Yankee!
I Would. Wouldn't You?
Most people will go so far, but no further.
It Is No Wonder That It Has Been Going On For So Long, And With So Many Major Events!

Enjoy my friend.

Of Course you know P.I.D.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sorry, but I was referring to the judgments religious folks are placing on the ones who had to jump on 9/11. In other words, I would not be surprised if the Pope or any other religious figures, ended up jumping, under those horrendous circumstances. Yes, I was being sarcastic to the dullards who believe in such ideas as judging & damnation & all that c(@p.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
I'm sure God would claim them.

God will reject them and toss them into the hell. No offense. But that what the bible states. If you think my post is offense go take that up with the Bible. I did not write it. "God" did.

No, you are the one causing offence, you are being very foolish, cruel and intentionally hurtful (if you dont like those words, take it up with the dictionary)

You are choosing to attack people, you are making a pre-meditated and fully intentional action designed to make people unhappy.

Oh dear. You best hope and the bible is as worthless as your comments cos you aint gonna be popular when you stop flapping around your death bed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yes there is IS A REASON for that kind of contrast, the picture of the fallen man shows

NORTH TOWER + SOUTH TOWER == 2 towers -> this is why there is different contrast, you see both towers on the shot.

It's sad that i as someone only remotely interested in conspiracy found that information after 2 mins of Googling, while the idiots without a brain (like on that forum where they claim the jumpers are faked) don't know this and use their own ignorance as evidence that the shot is faked.

On this page:

english.sina.com...

You can see the falling man and TWO buildings (second image on that site), with the one building to the left darker contrast than the one to the right. The fallen man picture was shot so that by coincidence and camera angle the guy is right between the two buildings.

What ***tty conspiracy theory is that which can be debunked using 2 mins work and research?

Edit: Stop linking to this retarded web site. There are INDEED some things off when it comes to 9/11...but some sites are just plain moronic and the site "shots faked" is one of them.
edit on 12-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I did'nt know about those gets.....(knows what a get is).....victims giving their wives one before they died, I meant!

Althought I'm fully aware there were many Jewish victims that died on 9/11 in the Twin Towers....most think there were none.
edit on 12-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Eirian

I think it's more like they don't know 100% sure or they have'nt been identified

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join